29 yr old incel

Tales from around the globe
Guyinthecorner
Newcomer

29 yr old incel

Post by Guyinthecorner » February 2nd, 2019, 8:30 am

New here knew about the incel stuff on the web for a while toyed with the idea of joining for awhile. Most forums are scary to read. Like most I have seen was 75% sure the febs were coming.

Anyway here I am.

Don't know the terms to use.

29 fucking years old never had sex. Kissed a couple of girls. Had 3 girlfriends. Found out they were whores getting dick from every one but me.

Two even told me they made a point to make out with me after sucking off at least 3 other guys.

What the fuck bitch.

One was really fine red hair green eyes 38 d boobs fine ass. Rubbed her boobs on me tricked me into staying. Promised 1st time sex with her and her asian friend if I watched her and three black guys. It happened. I bailed halfway through.

Thought of killing myself once or twice. But it would make people happy.

Good job but can't trust anyone. I hear them talking. I have no clue what they are on about.

Life in a good gated apartment complex. Whores everywhere. At least 35 single whores here got 3-5 black kids with them. The unsingle whores once their man leaves other man show up hear them fucking.

Told the poor guys that. They all say better then being single -pause- we think.

Fucking hate my life.
lordoftheincels

Re: 29 yr old incel

Post by lordoftheincels » February 2nd, 2019, 6:47 pm

One time I heard a story about a 28 year old incel who posted how incel he was on craigslist and somehow got sympathy from a chick and finally got laid.

They banned craigslist so we are pretty much SOL. Okcupid is infested with feminazis who are bigots of incels. Popmaxing is recommended on there.

Despite trump administration acting like they are hard opposed to feminism it seems like they are the ones banning sexual outlets for males. Lose lose I guess.
somethingcreative
Newcomer

Post by somethingcreative » February 3rd, 2019, 4:31 pm

Alternatively, someone could delete both my post and my account.

Sorry. I tried. I don't really want to post my email here, but I guess if you want me to get in touch, tell me how.

x
resublimity
Newcomer

Post by resublimity » February 3rd, 2019, 4:45 pm

popcorn.jpg

wait does this make you volcel now?