My teens and twenties

Tales from around the globe
oldntired1955

Re: My teens and twenties

Post by oldntired1955 » February 2nd, 2019, 8:44 pm

it goes without saying that money will compensate for anything
having and keeping a good job is good for everybody
You want the red pill? You can't handle the red pill!
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 2nd, 2019, 8:53 pm

oldntired1955 wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 8:44 pm
it goes without saying that money will compensate for anything
Cope. Just-betabux-a-postwall-old-hag theory. Might work, but won't really compensate for the lost years.
Spoiler.
And even this hag would be able to divorce-rape later. Also, fun fact: in Canada living together with a female for two years even without being married entitles you to half of your wealth, just like if you were in a marriage. In the future more countries can get this cucked.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
oldntired1955

Post by oldntired1955 » February 2nd, 2019, 9:00 pm

I personally don't have and can't keep a job

I am highly skilled in a semi-dangerous trade but:
while older workers are hurt less often
when we are hurt it tends to be more serious
and
older workers are more likely to milk a worker's compensation claim

therefore

let go first every time

way off topic I know but people do like to see other peoples misery
oldntired1955

Post by oldntired1955 » February 2nd, 2019, 11:58 pm

tremor wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 8:53 pm
Just-betabux-a-postwall-old-hag theory.
And even this hag would be able to divorce-rape later. Also, fun fact: in Canada living together with a female for two years even without being married entitles you to half of your wealth, just like if you were in a marriage. In the future more countries can get this cucked.
I just meant a prostitute, if you wanted to buy a wife you need a prenup and LOTS of money
(unless you go to their country maybe?)

my father, my brother and a friend got foreign wives
I can't afford it
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 3rd, 2019, 12:17 am

oldntired1955 wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 11:58 pm
I just meant a prostitute
Disgusting. Paying hundreds of dollars for access to an illegal public toilet is one of the most degenerate copes, maybe even second to homosexuality.
I can't afford it
Good for them, I hope no divorce-rape.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 3rd, 2019, 2:09 am

tremor wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 12:17 am
oldntired1955 wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 11:58 pm
I just meant a prostitute
Disgusting. Paying hundreds of dollars for access to an illegal public toilet is one of the most degenerate copes, maybe even second to homosexuality.
I can't afford it
Good for them, I hope no divorce-rape.
I just want one, decent whore. Don't want a crackhead or girl with stds. I just want to save up 500 bux and get laid. Never got laid and just want it this once. Just so I can obtain more mental clarity about sex. From there I can plan my next move and where to go next. But the sheer ignorance is killing me inside. The ignorance burns me even more than jealous rage.
oldntired1955

Post by oldntired1955 » February 3rd, 2019, 3:22 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 2:09 am

I just want to save up 500 bux and get laid. Never got laid and just want it this once.

first timers get ripped off a lot, better get references.
cops won't bother with you unless you're married (so they can torture you)
don't fuss about std's, they won't do anything without a rubber, they are more worried about it than you
Spoiler.
I only ever paid that much for 2 at a time, but I guess it depends on where you are, what you want, how much time you need, etc
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 3rd, 2019, 4:07 pm

oldntired1955 wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 3:22 am

first timers get ripped off a lot, better get references.
cops won't bother with you unless you're married (so they can torture you)
don't fuss about std's, they won't do anything without a rubber, they are more worried about it than you
Spoiler.
I only ever paid that much for 2 at a time, but I guess it depends on where you are, what you want, how much time you need, etc

Some short chad (he actually tried to rape me one time, he was very handsome but back then I had higher standards refused to be faggy so I resisted his attempts to rape me, in short him and I never touched dicks.) He was very handsome though putting both Bond and Tom Cruise to shame. Got laid with all the chicks. Shortcel but very handsome af. Also very rich. I wanted his money but also guilty at wanting his money so never asked. One of the reasons I did not let him rape me was I was very jealous of him. He got life on a silverspoon and I was not going to just give him my butt easy, I was gonna grief him, show him he can't have everything he wants, just to make him feel denied in a jealous rage.

Long story short, he once told me that unprotected sex with a female feels so much better... So I'm not big on condoms tbh. One time I tried practicing putting on a condom (I delusionally thought I would get laid that year, of course I never did) couldn't even put on the condom, my dicks not as big as a bbc and I got one of the large BBC condoms so I have no idea how bbcs put it on.

Also the tip of my dick hurts and is very sensitive, thanks to jewish influence influencing christians to circumcise me brutally at an early age (borderline pedophilia imo) and so especially awkward putting it on the tip of my dick, plus it looks like a giant balloon and makes me feel disgusting.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 3rd, 2019, 4:56 pm

Also, the man who tried to rape me was a jew, but he was a very hot and sexy jew and if I was as faggy as I am now back then I would have let him.

Nazis are bigots for saying all jews are ugly, I know from my own eyes I have seen some jews that look nothing like that jewlord meme pic of jews (the one rubbing hands). Also weird that some jews are called Ashekenazi. If the bible is true maybe some jews are descendants of Joseph. Who was a very sexi jew, but wasn't alpha enough to survive the rage of a woman scorned (hell hath no fury).
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 3rd, 2019, 5:01 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:56 pm
Nazis are bigots for saying all jews are ugly, I know from my own eyes I have seen some jews that look nothing like that jewlord meme pic of jews (the one rubbing hands). Also weird that some jews are called Ashekenazi. If the bible is true maybe some jews are descendants of Joseph. Who was a very sexi jew, but wasn't alpha enough to survive the rage of a woman scorned (hell hath no fury).
Netanyahu was a giga Chad for his time. Would be high tier normie in 2019 in some Netherlands though.