Tales from around the globe
shaunhcrewe

Re: My teens and twenties

Post by shaunhcrewe » February 1st, 2019, 10:30 pm

You seem negative.
shaunhcrewe

Post by shaunhcrewe » February 1st, 2019, 10:40 pm

Used to take me mates advice when I was 16. I was told to play the field. Saw this lad get women all the time. Fit women. But I was always just a mate.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 1st, 2019, 10:48 pm

shaunhcrewe wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 10:30 pm
You seem negative.
You don't say.

I got news for you, there's nothing positive about being incel, absolutely. It's not even edgy and the hype around it is fake, it's only needed to justify our persecution by presenting us as extremists. Inceldom is gloomy, depressing, sad and stressful.

It's about feeling good only when everyone else around is miserable and vice versa. It's about never winning. It's about life walking on the crutches of healthcare, urban infrastructure and social security. All of us would be dead, but for all of those. We naturally are out of place. Technology is the sole reason we live long lives. Lives full of alienation, hate and despair.

Perhaps, you'd be better off as a MGTOW coper. They are more "positive".
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
shaunhcrewe

Post by shaunhcrewe » February 1st, 2019, 10:52 pm

tremor wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 10:48 pm
shaunhcrewe wrote:
You seem negative.
You don't say.

I got news for you, there's nothing positive about being incel, absolutely. It's not even edgy and the hype around it is fake, it's only needed to justify our persecution by presenting us as extremists. Inceldom is gloomy, depressing, sad and stressful.

It's about feeling good only when everyone else around is miserable and vice versa. It's about never winning. It's about life walking on the crutches of healthcare, urban infrastructure and social security. All of us would be dead, but for all of those. We naturally are out of place. Technology is the sole reason we live long lives. Lives full of alienation, hate and despair.

Im here vecause Im an incel for now. Not sure I will be in the future. I think you could get somewhere.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 1st, 2019, 10:59 pm

shaunhcrewe wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 10:52 pm
Im here vecause Im an incel for now. Not sure I will be in the future. I think you could get somewhere.
There's no escape from inceldom. Ascension is cope. Women have uniform standards aka "personal preferences", and if not even a single one of them has shown interest in you in 30 years, it's over.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 1st, 2019, 11:04 pm

So much for support website, eh?

It was never actually specified, what we are supporting.
shaunhcrewe

Post by shaunhcrewe » February 1st, 2019, 11:30 pm

tremor wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 10:59 pm
shaunhcrewe wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 10:52 pm
There's no escape from inceldom. Ascension is cope. Women have uniform standards aka "personal preferences", and if not even a single one of them has shown interest in you in 30 years, it's over.
my mates obese and he gets women. why should we give up. im not bothered about looks. just want a nice girl to take to.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 2nd, 2019, 12:06 am

tremor wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 10:48 pm
shaunhcrewe wrote:
You seem negative.
You don't say.

Correct. Still who knows what the future holds. Maybe there is hope in the future. But what I do know is that I been to MGTOW forums. They are really modern and faggy. People always acting like positive, overly-motivational and cucky. MGTOW forums seemed like the equivalent of Justin Beiber songs. Wasn't for me.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 2nd, 2019, 9:35 am

shaunhcrewe wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 11:30 pm

my mates obese and he gets women. why should we give up. im not bothered about looks. just want a nice girl to take to.
Fat doesn't matter, if you have naturally good bone structure, which it doesn't hide.
Also, nice girls are scam.
shaunhcrewe

Post by shaunhcrewe » February 2nd, 2019, 1:54 pm

tremor wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 9:35 am
shaunhcrewe wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 11:30 pm

Fat doesn't matter, if you have naturally good bone structure, which it doesn't hide.
Also, nice girls are scam.
ive done modelling. no women though.