32 never been kissed

Tales from around the globe
shaunhcrewe

32 never been kissed

Post by shaunhcrewe » February 1st, 2019, 3:42 am

Women say they want a nice guy. It's like I am right here. But they just go for bad boys.
LordCuck69
Newcomer

Re: 32 never been kissed

Post by LordCuck69 » February 1st, 2019, 6:44 am

That it? I've never even looked at woman before.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 1st, 2019, 10:41 am

Your struggle.

Everyone knows that posting platitudes only gets you laid, if you do that on r/inceltears. It won't help you on an incel forum.
We here conduct sophisticated debates to refine our lofty ideals. OK?
Spoiler.
inb4 cope
Spoiler.
Also be warned (verbally) I tend to assume that everyone understands that the nice guy thing is scam and nobody will post what you've posted seriously.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
HollowLifeJR
Newcomer

Post by HollowLifeJR » February 3rd, 2019, 6:01 pm

There are some women who hate a chivalrous guy who is nice to them or gives them flowers.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 3rd, 2019, 7:19 pm

HollowLifeJR wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 6:01 pm
There are some women who hate a chivalrous guy who is nice to them or gives them flowers.
Again, its because its not chad. if chad did it he would get thunderous applause.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 4th, 2019, 1:02 am

HollowLifeJR wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 6:01 pm
It's more and more widely spread because muh patriarchy, muh assuming gender etc.
Also, that's beta behaviour. It used to be the norm when females were brainwashed into being good and kind, but SJWs now encourage them being malicious and despicable "strong and independent, like they naturally are" and every man ever eligible lookswise for dating has to do the muh oppression, i.e. making her kind and good on his own. Even Chad will not have it easy as a nice guy in 2019, females want abusive relationships.
shaunhcrewe

Post by shaunhcrewe » February 4th, 2019, 2:36 am

its easy for women. not being cruel but some fat women get laid just because they women. if they were men. they wouldnt get relationships.
HollowLifeJR
Newcomer

Post by HollowLifeJR » February 4th, 2019, 5:25 am

shaunhcrewe wrote:
February 4th, 2019, 2:36 am
its easy for women. not being cruel but some fat women get laid just because they women. if they were men. they wouldnt get relationships.
That's very true. A chubby sister of a friend I used to have was totally used and manipulated by some guy from NYC who made 100k/yr. He was a bit tall and gawky, but was a lot taller and thinner than her. He was using her for everything she was worth for 6 mos. She was really hurt when he dumped her afterwards. She should have seen right through that.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 4th, 2019, 10:05 am

HollowLifeJR wrote:
February 4th, 2019, 5:25 am
That's very true. A chubby sister of a friend I used to have was totally used and manipulated by some guy from NYC who made 100k/yr. He was a bit tall and gawky, but was a lot taller and thinner than her. He was using her for everything she was worth for 6 mos.
How is 100k/yr related to the story? To emphasize that the guy didn't use her for money, but for something else?
She was really hurt when he dumped her afterwards. She should have seen right through that.
Kek, she was entitled to that tall high-earning abusive BF. Can imagine him mogging her by 2-3 points facewise btw.
HollowLifeJR
Newcomer

Post by HollowLifeJR » February 4th, 2019, 5:19 pm

tremor wrote:
February 4th, 2019, 10:05 am
HollowLifeJR wrote:
February 4th, 2019, 5:25 am
That's very true. A chubby sister of a friend I used to have was totally used and manipulated by some guy from NYC who made 100k/yr. He was a bit tall and gawky, but was a lot taller and thinner than her. He was using her for everything she was worth for 6 mos.
How is 100k/yr related to the story? To emphasize that the guy didn't use her for money, but for something else?
She was really hurt when he dumped her afterwards. She should have seen right through that.
Kek, she was entitled to that tall high-earning abusive BF. Can imagine him mogging her by 2-3 points facewise btw.
At that time, 100k seemed like a lot of money.. particularly so compared to her perceived standard. Also, it seemed as though he might have wanted someone more attractive, partly based on that. I'm guessing that he had those relationships in the past, and wanted to have an easy toy for a time. Also, she may have allowed/offered something(s) that his past higher grades did not. "Man wins" I suppose.