my mothers crimes

Post by oldntired1955 » January 31st, 2019, 8:59 pm

My mother is 83
her 'boyfriend' is 86
he is not getting laid
I don't know why he told me that, but he wasn't happy about it
he waits on her hand and foot
she treats him with contempt, and I quote 'because he is not a real man'
her life since she left my father in the 80s has been an unbroken string of men who did the same
some she was having sex with, and some she wasn't
the only constant was the arrogant way that she treated them
Conclusion: some things never change

Now here is my beef

My parents had a responsibility to prepare all of their children to succeed in life
My mother, being a woman, especially should have prepared me to understand women, and educated me in how to succeed with them
my father, being a man, could be excused on the basis that he was as clueless as I am
hypothesis: women educate their daughters to manipulate men but do not educate their sons in how to defend themselves from women
You want the red pill? You can't handle the red pill!
tremor
Staff Member

Re: my mothers crimes

Post by tremor » January 31st, 2019, 9:11 pm

oldntired1955 wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 8:59 pm
women do not educate their sons in how to defend themselves from women
Seems legit. Mothers bring up nice guys. They can't into upbringing. Single mothers are a complete failure in most cases. Their kids statistically less often get degrees and more often commit crimes. Google will give the data I guess, too lazy to search myself.

Those, who are "normal" usually end up as white-knight nice guy beta cuck providers or incels. Well, so do people from full families tbh, but I believe that incels from incomplete families tend to be more vile and cruel. Can't back it up though. But hey, intuitively a father is necessary, no matter gender of the child, for parents to be a role model of interaction between a man and a woman. And I don't mean anything vulgar.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
oldntired1955

Post by oldntired1955 » January 31st, 2019, 11:26 pm

tremor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 9:11 pm
But hey, intuitively a father is necessary, no matter gender of the child, for parents to be a role model of interaction between a man and a woman. And I don't mean anything vulgar.
More and more women in western culture do not believe that men are necessary for anything at all (except sperm donors)
I expect the trend to continue until it is against the law to say that a woman smells nice
You want the red pill? You can't handle the red pill!
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 1st, 2019, 9:39 am

oldntired1955 wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 11:26 pm
More and more women in western culture do not believe that men are necessary for anything at all (except sperm donors)
I expect the trend to continue until it is against the law to say that a woman smells nice
Friendly reminder that they only view Chad as a man. If there is no Chad around, but they know he's realistically potentially available, they'll openly say that "there are no men here" and wait for Chad to turn up. The internet has made Chad omnipresent.

We are already seen as useless by them, even those who earn much and indirectly provide for them through paying taxes. They are NPC and believe that money is supposed to cascade on them on the ground of their sex characteristics. Also, they can always take away a well-paid high-end job from a man through le affirmative action or get some meme job with no special skills required. Heck, they can earningmog almost all workers by literally existing in front of the camera aka camwhoring. Thanks, cucks.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you