Only chads?

Tales from around the globe
lordoftheincels

Only chads?

Post by lordoftheincels » January 31st, 2019, 4:46 pm

Woke up this morning feeling horny, yadayada when I feel horny I think about the past and all the failed and missed opportunities at sex and relationships.

I remember this one bitch at a party one time asked me to add her. Even held my hand. A few days later I did and she couldn't even remember my name or who I was. She was hot but a hardcore junkie. If a female is hot, they can be higher status than you even if they do hard drugs...

Anyway, I was orbitmaxing, orbiting her for the longest and she would vaguely drop hints of us dating and even invited me to hang out in person, unfortunately I wasn't at the PC 24/7 so by the time I got the message the time was already over. I think this sent her into a narcissistic rage (remember, she couldn't even remember my name or who I was at first even after telling her what I looked like.) She became cold and distant I guess, my only guess is because she went into a narcissistic rage for me not reading her invitation in time. Next thing you know she's dating a betabux instead of me. Let me tell you about this betabux...

Just an average ordinary guy, that's who he was. Beta and average as it gets. But he seemed to have a lot more money than me. On the chadometer I was more chad than him. Taller than him more alpha. But the thing about this chick...this chick was as tall as me (she wasnt trans just a tall cis chick.) Now I might be higher on the chadometer than him, but my race is not white or black. And that guy was as white as it gets. Maybe it was because she was a junkie and needed someone to milk for money. Another thing it could be was I read online to be "mysterious" to attract women. And that guy was the opposite of mysterious, just blatant and beta and exactly showing the entire planet his entire interests and hobbies with zero secrecy whatsoever.

Long story short I got mad. I never fully flipped out and I never called her a cunt or a bitch. But I went on an incel rant complaining about the world always being unfair to me and complaining about being incel. And like a typical monster she had zero empathy. Got mad that I dared to complain about my life. Told me I needed to relax and chillout and enjoy life. That I was a toxic person she didn't want to be around so she blocked me. Fucking cunts. They have no empathy and don't care about you at all. They haven't the slightest bit of kindess and their hearts are smaller than grinch and scrooge. I thought a woman as tall as me would be kinder. Someone who could see with me eye to eye. But no. Has to date a short beta broski instead of me. And all that cunt does is lesbo it up and suck pussy in the closet (fact I've heard her do it before, door was closed and of course I wasn't invited in the room, but I heard the noises), for all I know that dude gets cucked and for all I know he doesn't even get laid. Yet probably does because this world is unfair and cruel and I get no love. Fuck this planet fuck this world and fuck this society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all it is is cruel to me and never gives me love that I deserve.

So my point is that it is not only chads who are the enemy, but normies as well. My other point is that maybe incel is more spiritual thing. That we are all cursed. Of course noone wants to hear me out in this age of 2019 where people want to have an atheistic Richard Dawkins mindset, focusing solely on evolution and genes and not the spiritual sides. Even Christians have this mindset, this mindset that supernatural things aren't real. Maybe we ought to make a new religion that isn't Christianity. But some kind of spiritual religion.

All I know is I'm super mad, my blood pressure is super high, my toes are curled to the WALL with regret, all my thoughts do is loop and think if only if only, if only I had been online that one day she invited me to hang out maybe I would have ascended from incel. Just one wrong move and next thing you know I'm helled....FUCK THIS WORLD. Therapy is not a cure...THERAPY IS NOT A CURE. There's no cure for crazy-making behavior....THEY MAKE YOU FEEL INSANE. All they do is punish you and punish you...They have no hearts they have no mercy!!!! People have no idea how maddening this is....its like missing the lottery by 1 number....every inch of my nerves feels like a stone in rage. Every day I'm locked in a cage....EVERY DAY I'm locked in a cage....Every day I feel hate and rage...This is NOT right....this is not right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Only chads?

Post by tremor » January 31st, 2019, 5:10 pm

Again chadcels.net, kek.

Chad isn't to blame at all, he takes what he's offered. Volcel, if you wouldn't.

IMHO, normies are the sole societal cause of our misery, because they believed that by abolishing enforced monogamy and introducing le female rights they will enable themselves to legit pump and dump like Chad, not cheating on their old hags once a month, without any commitment at all.

Also, lookist zealots similar to them and often, coincidentally their direct descendants, because, hey, they want exactly the same, to pump and dump like Chad without doing anything in return. Ultimately, they condemn le hookup culture only because they don't benefit from it. They are a disgrace to the incel cause, yet they represent us on the net and make us all look like absolute imbeciles. To an extent, it's normies' fault too, because they are too much into generalizations and blaming others for doing the same, though.

It's naturally impossible for everyone to be Chad, so the only possible solution, as it seems to me, is engineering a society, in which the impact of genetic recombination on men's lives would be minimal. This was done in the past by establishing artificial moral, religious or other restrictions on looks bias, focusing on the image of a provider man. Glorified betabux, yeah, but many incels won't get even that. Some might get the modern betabuxing, with a post-wall woman, wife's children and with risks of losing the wealth, the house and freedom. A robbery. Dealing with that would effectively solve the incel problem, because there are few gigatruecels. Sadly, they will most likely remain screwed no matter what.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 31st, 2019, 5:43 pm

tremor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 5:10 pm
Again chadcels.net, kek.

Chad isn't to blame at all, he takes what he's offered. Volcel, if you wouldn't.

IMHO, normies are the sole societal cause of our misery, because they believed that by abolishing enforced monogamy and introducing le female rights they will enable themselves to legit pump and dump like Chad, not cheating on their old hags once a month, without any commitment at all.

Also, lookist zealots similar to them and often, coincidentally their direct descendants, because, hey, they want exactly the same, to pump and dump like Chad without doing anything in return. Ultimately, they condemn le hookup culture only because they don't benefit from it. They are a disgrace to the incel cause, yet they represent us on the net and make us all look like absolute imbeciles. To an extent, it's normies' fault too, because they are too much into generalizations and blaming others for doing the same, though.

It's naturally impossible for everyone to be Chad, so the only possible solution, as it seems to me, is engineering a society, in which the impact of genetic recombination on men's lives would be minimal. This was done in the past by establishing artificial moral, religious or other restrictions on looks bias, focusing on the image of a provider man. Glorified betabux, yeah, but many incels won't get even that. Some might get the modern betabuxing, with a post-wall woman, wife's children and with risks of losing the wealth, the house and freedom. A robbery. Dealing with that would effectively solve the incel problem, because there are few gigatruecels. Sadly, they will most likely remain screwed no matter what.
Thought about going the betabux road with a postwall but usually these women are narcissists who never give me attention. Like one day out of the week they will be nice then for the rest 6 days I get ignored. And they always seem busy with work and kids. I like the double standard of how women can be aspergers and not obey social standards of how to treat people but if a man does it he's an evil mysogynist dinosaur from the 50's.

About hookup culture...for starters Abrahamic religion is not real it is a form of mental enslavement. So there's that. Second reason is, men have balls and want to get laid, they don't want to wait till they are 20 for marriage. Creating hookup culture was a massive supervillian move and I admire them for that, however, like many supervillian moves, it backfired.

As Heisenberg (Breaking Bad) once stated, no half-measures. Hookup culture does not work because it is still embedded in the Abrahamic framework and a man cannot serve two masters. I was raised as an Abrahamic and brainwashed not to hookup with chicks when I had the chance. I don't know if all incels are like that, maybe some are worse off and couldn't even get female attention as a teenager. However one of the problems with hookup culture is that it has no structure, they don't tell you that if you are a teenage male that high-school is the only chance you will ever have to get laid. Had I known that back then I wouldn't have been so shy and insecure about women. In short I missed the boat and my shyness ruined my life and got me helled, my teenage years were my only chance and I missed it.

So let's take a minute and examine the incel who could not even get female attention during those times. Yes he should be pitied and given sympathy by this world, if this world had any morals or kindness at all. Basically hookup culture cannot operate without the appropriate technology. If people are stuck being ugly then hookup culture will simply not work. Because anyone who is good looking will monopolize the stadium and everyone else gets excluded. Replacing it with Abrahamic religion is not the answer. Realistically the answer is to create a new religion, and develop some kind of technology which removes the monopoly that high status people have in the dating game.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 31st, 2019, 5:51 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 5:43 pm

As Heisenberg (Breaking Bad) once stated, no half-measures. Hookup culture does not work because it is still embedded in the Abrahamic framework and a man cannot serve two masters. I was raised as an Abrahamic and brainwashed not to hookup with chicks when I had the chance. I don't know if all incels are like that, maybe some are worse off and couldn't even get female attention as a teenager. However one of the problems with hookup culture is that it has no structure, they don't tell you that if you are a teenage male that high-school is the only chance you will ever have to get laid. Had I known that back then I wouldn't have been so shy and insecure about women. In short I missed the boat and my shyness ruined my life and got me helled, my teenage years were my only chance and I missed it.
The half measures thing dates back to Hitler's "Mein Kampf", or maybe even to Nietzsche, but I can't remember any exact titles. The blackpill provides an insight into the hookup cuckture's structure IMO.

Highschoolpill is relatable AF ngl.
So let's take a minute and examine the incel who could not even get female attention during those times. Yes he should be pitied and given sympathy by this world, if this world had any morals or kindness at all. Basically hookup culture cannot operate without the appropriate technology. If people are stuck being ugly then hookup culture will simply not work. Because anyone who is good looking will monopolize the stadium and everyone else gets excluded. Replacing it with Abrahamic religion is not the answer. Realistically the answer is to create a new religion, and develop some kind of technology which removes the monopoly that high status people have in the dating game.
Any particular suggestion? The traditional model simply focuses more on achievable status, than on inherent genetic qualities. Seems people just couldn't really handle that, because they made societal status the new inherent one, creating estates, but somewhere in between their demise and introduction of feminism it was OK IMO.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 31st, 2019, 6:08 pm

tremor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 5:51 pm
The half measures thing dates back to Hitler's "Mein Kampf", or maybe even to Nietzsche, but I can't remember any exact titles. The blackpill provides an insight into the hookup cuckture's structure IMO.
Half-measures is an inherently mathematical/physical property. Recognizing the truth of it doesn't make me a Nazi. Recognizing that Abrahamic Jewish religion is a lie doesn't make me a Nazi. If jews would live peacefully on an island somewhere, I'd have no problem with them. But a society controlled by Zionist bankers and Abrahamic religion has to stop. Neitzche is open to interpretation. Hitler interpreted Neitzche in a brutish kill or be killed way. I interpret Neitzche in a different way, live and let live. Long as jews aren't scamming me with banks and fake news, promoting Christian Circumcision, and making me obey zionism and Abrahamism I'd be fine with letting them live peacefully on an Island, an Island that is not Israel because Israel is not their's and not an island anyway. Im fine with jews as long as the dont shove their Star of David in my face like they are part of some secret cult of golden shekels, secretly looking down on me because im Goyim.

Highschoolpill is relatable AF ngl.
Thankyou.
Any particular suggestion? The traditional model simply focuses more on achievable status, than on inherent genetic qualities. Seems people just couldn't really handle that, because they made societal status the new inherent one, creating estates, but somewhere in between their demise and introduction of feminism it was OK IMO.
Its futile, people will cling on to their Abrahamic ways and wont accept a new religion. But I think there is a window of hope. This new age kind of religion. Empaths etc. Empaths would probably the only kinds of people who would feel sorry for incels. Most people don't care about us. This new age religion is sort of like an undefined mix of Hindu, Buddhist, and Wiccanism all rolled into one religion. The other thing is, some kind of tech to make people less ugly. Then the world "forever alone" would no longer be a thing.

The other thing. Music. Music is brainwashing society in a bad way. All it is is rap music that glorifies chads. Or hipster music for hipster chads. Back in the day we had more pleasant and feminine music. And it was easier to get laid in those times. If we could have music that shows males and females as actual human beings with souls. Instead of materialistic chads. There might be progress.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 31st, 2019, 7:38 pm

Oh and I forgot to mention, the bitch is a FEMINIST.

I should have known but I wasn't sure. I checked her facebook again and its just memes about how oppressed the wamens are. There is an article about guys getting called handsome and how its traumatizing for guys to be called handsome, therefore respect the wamens. Well, at least they are trying to make their logic coherent now. More than the low-effort posting before. Also the obligatory memes about being a nice and kind person and life about being kind. It would be funny if it wasn't such a sad hypocritical joke. How dare these people act like they are good or kind people.

It should be 2+2. If a bitch acts in a hostile, loveless and stuck-up way I should just automatically assume its a feminist. Life if I smell shit in the air. I should assume I'm near a toilet. Like if a bitch gives me negative vibes. Then go on her wall and see feminism memes. Should not feel shocked anymore. But as if 2+2=4. Like automatically. If I get negative vibes or sense narcissism/hostility from a woman, I should just assume its a feminist.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 31st, 2019, 8:27 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:38 pm
Oh and I forgot to mention, the bitch is a FEMINIST.

I should have known but I wasn't sure. I checked her facebook again and its just memes about how oppressed the wamens are. There is an article about guys getting called handsome and how its traumatizing for guys to be called handsome, therefore respect the wamens. Well, at least they are trying to make their logic coherent now. More than the low-effort posting before. Also the obligatory memes about being a nice and kind person and life about being kind. It would be funny if it wasn't such a sad hypocritical joke. How dare these people act like they are good or kind people.

It should be 2+2. If a bitch acts in a hostile, loveless and stuck-up way I should just automatically assume its a feminist. Life if I smell shit in the air. I should assume I'm near a toilet. Like if a bitch gives me negative vibes. Then go on her wall and see feminism memes. Should not feel shocked anymore. But as if 2+2=4. Like automatically. If I get negative vibes or sense narcissism/hostility from a woman, I should just assume its a feminist.
Frankly, almost 100% of then are feminists these days. Difference is in belonging to one of three waves. Yours is perhaps 3rd or 4th. It's over for mencels.

Also, daily reminder that 2+2=5.
oldntired1955

Post by oldntired1955 » February 1st, 2019, 4:57 am

tremor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 8:27 pm

Frankly, almost 100% of then are feminists these days. Difference is in belonging to one of three waves. Yours is perhaps 3rd or 4th.
Could you expand (or expound) on this a bit please
You want the red pill? You can't handle the red pill!
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 1st, 2019, 10:14 am

oldntired1955 wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 4:57 am
Could you expand (or expound) on this a bit please
Banned in Google or something? There are like three or four waves of feminism, the steps of turning human females into a privileged estate.

If she believes she must not be property be granted property rights and voting rights, then it'a already a first-wave feminist. (Before WWII) You effectively won't find a woman in this country who'll believe she isn't entitled to that.

If, in addition, she has at least a slight, however implicit, inclination to homosexuality, claims that women can "totes" handle any men's job, protects their right to murder innocent children from sub-Chad (aka abortion), escape the unwanted family with sub-Chad without being frowned upon (aka socially acceptes divorce) that'd be the second-wave. (60's-80's). Also that was when that whole affirmative action and le equal pay thing started to become the harsh reality of le equality.

In case, on top of everything, she no longer accepts any sub-Chad's superiority over her, formal or informal ("consciousness-raising"), believes in "women studies" and historical sub-Chad's oppression of females, argues that a family life with sub-Chad is "domestic violence" and "marital rape", vows to struggle against restrictions on unlimited access to Chad aka slut-shaming and advocates your "maternity support" for Chad's bastards, she's a third-wave. (Until 2010's)

If she's for imprisoning sub-Chad on approach (aka metoo), is entitled to gender quotas (surprisingly, always female quotas) in parliament and high-end job recruitment regardless of merit, posts hate messages online aimed at short/ugly/bald men aka sub-Chad, uses her raided purchasing power to only support products featuring Chad, wants to study and work together only with Chad (female HR's Chad bias), ignores sub-Chad until she's in her 40's tired of her meme job and willing to settle down (not willing, just unable to attract Chad), then it's a fourth-wave. (You're here)

Next stop: idk, but something even more sinister.