No votes
1 - dump her ass get a 10/10
No votes

Total votes: 0
BlackpilledChadPreet
Newcomer

Black pilled Chadvolcel

Post by BlackpilledChadPreet » January 31st, 2019, 10:33 am

My story is a little different than most people here. Ever since I was in year 7 (first year of middle school here in the UK), hot women would want me. This was despite the fact that I have Asperger's syndrome and tend to treat women like dogshit. I had one hot blond girl who tried to get with me for 5 years and I constantly turned her down. This was because I was saving myself for marriage and was not ready for settle down in middle school for obvious reasons.

In sixth form (high school for you Americans), much of the same happened. Several hot girls wanted me and I openly reject them in front of other chads who also had hot women. No one could understand why a "guy like me" as single and I constantly had to explain myself and how I was saving myself for marriage because of my Religion. This led the chads and stacys alike to admire me even more. I felt good about myself and carried on down the path of voluntary celibacy for the next 5 years of my life.

At this point I was still blue-pilled and believed that every guy was like this, and every guy had women throwing themselves at them. I thought women like me because I was a cool nice guy (especially because I was very fat at the time). I didn't realize it was because I was 6"3 and probably have chad facial features (as my girlfriend has told me)

At university I started looking to find a girl to marry. Two girls wanted me but they were only 6/10 Beckys so I rejected them for not being hot enough. After Uni I started looking for my Stacy and got rejected by a few girls until I had an arranged marriage to my current girlfriend. We're not married yet and technically I'm still Volcel (virgin) as I haven't actually touched her at all.

This girl is an 8.5/10 Stacy with wide hips, full chest, low waist/hip ratio, nice skin/face/hair and loves me to pieces. This is despite that fact that I've had no game at all, at times treated her like ѕhit, cried in front of her and told her it was because she was ugly, acted like a supreme beta bitch in front of her on multiple occasions. talked ѕhit about her mum, told her to loose weight and get bigger boobs (which she did, this took her from 7 to 8.5 bordering on 9).

It was then that I became black pilled. I wondered why a woman like this would take so much ѕhit from me and still want me. But after watching several incel videos and reading about experiments were women would choose chads over betas even though the betas were superior in every meaningful way possible, I learnt that only looks mattered. I realized I was a chad when I remembered that for my whole life people have been calling me tall and handsome, to the point where I just took it for granted and just forgot about it because I've heard it so much. I released that as long as you're not going to shout/swear/directly insult the girl or beat her, personality and game does not matter to a chad. Because women want a chad as much a guy wants a stacy.

I was considering dumping my girlfriend to find a 10/10, but she has improved to the point where she is quite close to perfection. I now realize how lucky I am to have such a loving hot woman and plan to get engaged in two weeks.

P.S I left a pic of Stacy pre-improvement so you guys can rate her and tell me what you think
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Black pilled Chadvolcel

Post by tremor » January 31st, 2019, 11:05 am

Chadcels.net

Good for you that it's a match,seriously, if she looks 10/10 to you and digs you it's like 15/10, but what's the point of the thread here? A brag? It's a website for those who fail at romance, OK?

As for the blackpill thing, it's useful to understand for everyone, especially for men in the West.
BlackpilledChadPreet
Newcomer

Post by BlackpilledChadPreet » January 31st, 2019, 11:09 am

Hi Tremor, can you help me out with this. I'm trying to edit the post and add attachments. also I don't know how to delete posts / my account. I've never been on here.

As for why the post is on here, I just thought I'd share my experience of getting black pilled as was also gonna do a poll so people can rate Stacy to help me make a decision on going ahead and marrying her or not. Also what does warning mean? I'm new to this and don't know how anything works

Thanks
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 31st, 2019, 11:15 am

BlackpilledChadPreet wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 11:09 am
Hi Tremor, can you help me out with this. I'm trying to edit the post and add attachments. also I don't know how to delete posts / my account. I've never been on here.

As for why the post is on here, I just thought I'd share my experience of getting black pilled as was also gonna do a poll so people can rate Stacy to help me make a decision on going ahead and marrying her or not. Also what does warning mean? I'm new to this and don't know how anything works

Thanks
Warning means that posting stuff like this will lead to a ban.

Lol @ asking marriage advice here. You can only expect the "volcel if you wouldn't" meme and fears over Western cucked laws, concerning marriage.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 31st, 2019, 4:53 pm

BlackpilledChadPreet wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 11:09 am

Thanks
I appreciate that you are not blue-pilled and spreading the truth. However, there does seem to be a trollish vibe to this thread and self-aggrandizement. The poll itself looks to be silly. That is probably why you were warned.