Even your mother sees you as a Beta Buxxer

Tales from around the globe
ItsovERbrothER
Newcomer

Even your mother sees you as a Beta Buxxer

Post by ItsovERbrothER » January 30th, 2019, 7:07 pm

About 6 months, my father gave me $100 so I cant save up for my pc I was gonna build but his fuсking dumb ass told my mom about it, next day she said she will "keep it safe". Never saw that $100 ever again, I could've bought a fuсking b450 msi tomahawk mobo, but my roastie mom who settled down with a 5/10 beta took it, even my own mother sees me as a ATM machine.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Even your mother sees you as a Beta Buxxer

Post by tremor » January 30th, 2019, 7:09 pm

What for do you need the new PC? Perhaps, your parents could return the money with a proper motivation.
IWuvKnotsOwO
Newcomer

Post by IWuvKnotsOwO » January 30th, 2019, 7:09 pm

ItsovERbrothER wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 7:07 pm
About 6 months, my father gave me $100 so I cant save up for my pc I was gonna build but his fuсking dumb ass told my mom about it, next day she said she will "keep it safe". Never saw that $100 ever again, I could've bought a fuсking b450 msi tomahawk mobo, but my roastie mom who settled down with a 5/10 beta took it, even my own mother sees me as a ATM machine.
Bruh RIP that's fuсking tragic. The only thing women want is just money and sex from chad. Whole game is rigged asf :/
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 30th, 2019, 7:57 pm

Slap dat ho. Normally I say to respect your mother but your mom don't sound worthy of respect. The good thing is you are a minor so she can't press charges. Slap her till she gets in line and stops stealin yo cash.

IWuvKnotsOwO wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 7:09 pm
ItsovERbrothER wrote:
Bruh RIP that's fuсking tragic. The only thing women want is just money and sex from chad. Whole game is rigged asf :/
so tru
oldntired1955

Post by oldntired1955 » February 1st, 2019, 5:14 pm

ItsovERbrothER wrote:
birthday present?
Your father cares about you, your mother cares only about herself
your father is better able to afford a gift to you, and I expect that he is:
better able to look after himself
more stable than your mother
less abusive

I would suggest that moving out of your mother's toxic household should be more important than getting a new pc

I hope that you have decided that if you have children, you will never steal from them
You want the red pill? You can't handle the red pill!