Had hope got cucked

Tales from around the globe
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Had hope got cucked

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 6:40 pm

Basically, the autogynephillic narcissism reflex that woman have, links the reptilian mind to the civilized mind. It is not the reptilian mind itself. Basically, the penis is an invisible foreign object. The female organism must prepare her body and mind to accept foreign objects. This is the reptilian mind. The civilized mind is the masculine defensive combative mind. Reptilian mind has pleasure as priority, civilized mind has society, status, as priority.

High status males get dates...First base. Then once first base secured must find out how to activate reptilian mind. This is done by the autogynephillic narcissism. Getting her to embrace pleasure instead of (masculine) social status.

With Chad its easier. And even easier when he acts like a reptile. Girls desire to be submissive. They analyze cost benefit ratios. Submitting to chad would not cause too much damage to their masculine social mind, so they do it. Submissive to betabux not so bad either. Submitting to subchad with low status not work cost benefit, they get no reptilian satisfaction and it damages their social masculine mind. Chad being slightly rude works because it makes a woman feel lower status than Chad, therefore no cost at submitting to someone superior to them. Chad making them feel superior can also work sometimes too, since it caters to narcissism.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
BrettyBoy

Post by BrettyBoy » February 17th, 2019, 2:47 pm

Not to sound like a dick but you aren’t an incel unless that girlfriend you had was like a long ass time ago and if you severely struggle nowadays to now gain any female attention. Sorry to hear about your situation either way. Life is a bitch.
I have had no real life female attention in awhile but craving it badly.
BrettyBoy

Post by BrettyBoy » February 17th, 2019, 3:06 pm

If the relationship was all online though, you still count as an incel because as far as I know, it’s the female attention that you don’t gain in real life that counts you as an incel and how you view society.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 17th, 2019, 3:57 pm

BrettyBoy wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 3:06 pm
If the relationship was all online though, you still count as an incel because as far as I know, it’s the female attention that you don’t gain in real life that counts you as an incel and how you view society.
Well, definitions of "incel" somewhat vary as of now, but what has to be admitted is that actually incel communities are not what they claim to be.

As a matter of fact, being "unable to find a romantic relationship" aka "incel" is neither necessary nor sufficient condition of membership, as opposed to the "how you view society" thing. For example, some members have claimed to have had LTRs, while reddit cucks are surely incels, yet never join our forums.

Even .is folks with their wild admission policy claim they let "normies" in as long as they are "blackpilled", which is exactly about the worldview stuff you've mentioned. It's even more liberal here, as long as bragging about, you know, 'experience' doesn't become excessive. Of course, this is subjective, but nothing doing, life's not fair.
Drang nach Westen.
BrettyBoy

Post by BrettyBoy » February 17th, 2019, 4:01 pm

tremor wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 3:57 pm
BrettyBoy wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 3:06 pm
Well, definitions of "incel" somewhat vary as of now, but what has to be admitted is that actually incel communities are not what they claim to be.

As a matter of fact, being "unable to find a romantic relationship" aka "incel" is neither necessary nor sufficient condition of membership, as opposed to the "how you view society" thing. For example, some members have claimed to have had LTRs, while reddit cucks are surely incels, yet never join our forums.

Even .is folks with their wild admission policy claim they let "normies" in as long as they are "blackpilled", which is exactly about the worldview stuff you've mentioned. It's even more liberal here, as long as bragging about, you know, 'experience' doesn't become excessive. Of course, this is subjective, but nothing doing, life's not fair.
I see your point.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 17th, 2019, 6:59 pm

BrettyBoy wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 2:47 pm
Not to sound like a dick but you aren’t an incel unless that girlfriend you had was like a long ass time ago and if you severely struggle nowadays to now gain any female attention. Sorry to hear about your situation either way. Life is a bitch.
It was over a year ago and before you get filled with jealous rage, let me describe what said "relationship" was like.

Meet a girl irl, we chat online while she is frequently locked away in a mental hosptal.
She eventually ghosts me, then a year later says she is sorry and madly in love with me.
We go on our date and we hold hands, yet she always pulls away when I go to kiss her.
She promises she will never ghost me again, then ghosts me immediately that day after.

You can be jealous all you want. But its a bit like a poor man being jealous of someone who lives in the woods and owns a portapotty. Lol.
BrettyBoy

Post by BrettyBoy » February 17th, 2019, 7:27 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 6:59 pm
BrettyBoy wrote:
It was over a year ago and before you get filled with jealous rage, let me describe what said "relationship" was like.

Meet a girl irl, we chat online while she is frequently locked away in a mental hosptal.
She eventually ghosts me, then a year later says she is sorry and madly in love with me.
We go on our date and we hold hands, yet she always pulls away when I go to kiss her.
She promises she will never ghost me again, then ghosts me immediately that day after.

You can be jealous all you want. But its a bit like a poor man being jealous of someone who lives in the woods and owns a portapotty. Lol.
I wasn’t going in a jealous rage. I was just making a point. Sorry to hear either way.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 17th, 2019, 9:16 pm

BrettyBoy wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 7:27 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
BrettyBoy wrote:

I wasn’t going in a jealous rage. I was just making a point. Sorry to hear either way.
K. You seem like a cool dude.
BrettyBoy

Post by BrettyBoy » February 17th, 2019, 9:36 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 9:16 pm
BrettyBoy wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 7:27 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:

K. You seem like a cool dude.
Thanks man.
thailandfantasies
Newcomer

Post by thailandfantasies » February 25th, 2019, 5:04 pm

Sorry for hearing about your situation.
Don't get caught up on this stupid female's actions. they made the mistake of getting a chads account on their phone. just another stupid female making another stupid mistake....

dont let it get you down please