This girl I know online

Tales from around the globe
herder123
Newcomer

This girl I know online

Post by herder123 » December 4th, 2018, 3:54 am

So I’m going to rant about this online girl I know I started talking with her online we just starated talking and snapping she “seems” really sweet and cute but she’s nothing more then a wh@re once she asked me if I could send a shirt less picture me being insecure I just simply said I couldn’t but she kept pushing me with it until I did it a few days later and I could just feel her disappointment tru her texts. I seriously hate this society for just disliking some one just because of there looks I can’t wait for nuclear war so we can start over again

Ps sorry for my bad English
Monarch
Newcomer

Re: This girl I know online

Post by Monarch » December 4th, 2018, 6:52 pm

I think you should tell her it made you uncomfortable and ask her directly about it. If you really like her and want to continue a relationship, in any way, shape, or form, it'll be better in the long run to be upfront about things that you're uncomfortable with. Plus, it's not the end of the world if someone doesn't like you, you'll live to woe another day.
Undae
Newcomer

Post by Undae » December 5th, 2018, 3:09 am

I think you have in away cucked yourself by not saying how it made you feel. I'm not in your sit but still always try to be honest.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » December 11th, 2018, 9:41 pm

Women are amoral narcissists with all the power. I don't like it anymore than you do, but they have all the selection in the dating game currently. It sounds like you have almost made it out of incel. I would recommend working out, since you seem to attract shallow women who are attracted to nothing but abs. Incel is like clawing your way out of hell, there are some ways to escape, such as getting rich or, in your case, pandering to shallow vain women who care about only abs. Even if you get abs she may still reject you anyway, but hey it's worth a shot.