Even a 4/10 foid does not want to date me.

Tales from around the globe
Kittycat
Newcomer

Re: Even a 4/10 foid does not want to date me.

Post by Kittycat » October 28th, 2018, 6:56 pm

Why do you care about her if she obviously doesn't care about you. Women are cruel and often straight up evil just because they can. Tho I don't see any reason why a 4/10 would do that to anyone. She should have been thankful for even having a date.
JiveTalk
Newcomer

Post by JiveTalk » November 1st, 2018, 10:49 pm

Thechaste wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 9:47 am
Doubt you were the problem. Whether or not her emergency was legit, she should have come back to explain in person. Be glad you’re rid of her.
PREACH
Incubus
Newcomer

Post by Incubus » November 6th, 2018, 10:08 am

People are jerks and disappointments are part of dating. You got some butt-hurt and you are still pissed about it (not that I blame you), but you lost a 4, which might not be a bad thing.
Nostalgicel

Post by Nostalgicel » November 6th, 2018, 8:52 pm

Incels are the Dark Souls players in the dating scene. On a serious note: it`s not easy and you should not blame yourself. (others will ofc)

Someone once kinda confessed he "only" slept with a 37year old who needed his place to sleep. I told him I was proud (and still am). (he was also lucky)
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » November 8th, 2018, 2:23 am

Correct. The dating game is just about as fun as the original dark souls, which is zero.
SonOfAgony
Newcomer

Post by SonOfAgony » November 14th, 2018, 2:45 pm

To all of you who beleive she didn't do it on purporse, then why did she take entire bag with her at the first place? Bullshit blue pilled people.
Virg22
Newcomer

Post by Virg22 » November 19th, 2018, 12:46 am

Yea I wouldn't put any more effort into that. I'm sorry that happened and maybe there really was an emergency, but the what-ifs are really not relevant. She sounds like a garbage person not worth your time or effort.

Good for you for going out though. sometimes i think of the low-rated women as potentially being good practice for dating but tinder sucks anyway. ive never even been able to get a date, hardly can get a response.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » November 21st, 2018, 5:52 pm

That sucks. I was gonna make a Tinder but I lost my phone. Deep down I am shy and have body dysphoria and am sensitive. So I was always afraid of getting a Tinder because I viewed Tinder as my last resort, rejection really hurts and if I can't get laid anywhere then my only hope for love is to leave this country (America).

But I lost my phone because my friend has a terrible life and is depressed but tries to hide it. So their house is a huge mess and they never clean. And I was so depressed there I didn't care about leaving my phone there, and now I can't find it. I know they didn't steal it because they were with me at the store when I tried to sell it, the man told us the phone was worth only even 10 dollars at most.

Women who are ugly usually are masculine and low on empathy. So ugly may not necessarily be easy. Unless you find an ugly girl who's actually feminine. Women who are feminine tend to be narcissistic but maybe you can get lucky and find one who is half narcissist half empath. I don't think there is a such thing as a woman who isn't narcissistic at all.
deselected
Newcomer

Post by deselected » November 22nd, 2018, 8:08 pm

2 weeks ago I wasted an entire day to cycle round trip of 56 miles to meet a man in a sauna. He texted his excuses only when I'd arrived there and was unable to find the sauna in the unfamiliar town. So not only girls...
deselected
Newcomer

Post by deselected » December 10th, 2018, 11:31 am

Nostalgicel wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 11:43 am
Of course he is not the problem. But he will face this situation again and again because women are very superficial.
I agree. Unfortunately you have to kiss an awful lot of frogs etc. Same applies to gay dating. No difference. Hope you enjoyed the film, even if you didn't feel like going to bars after, and slunk back home. Either way, good luck in future!