Even a 4/10 foid does not want to date me.

Tales from around the globe
spartangasp
Newcomer

Even a 4/10 foid does not want to date me.

Post by spartangasp » October 8th, 2018, 2:55 pm

I met a woman last week on Tinder. If I rate her, she is about 4/10.

She asked me if I would be interested to go out. I said yes. I was so happy because I am an incel and this is the second date I've ever had in my entire life. I was fine with her being 4/10. I told her that I am free on Saturday night (2 days ago). She suggested that we go watch a movie then go to the bar to have some drinks. She suggested we go watch venom. I was like okay sure since I read marvel comics anyway. Saturday came, I fixed my self. Got a new haircut, shaved my beard, new clothes and all. Date night came, while in the middle of watching the movie, she showed me her phone ringing she said she needs to pick it up and that she will be back. I said sure why not. I kinda knew she was gonna bail on me since she brought her bag with her. Who the heck brings a bag when you are just gonna answer a phone call? She never came back. I checked my phone after the movie and she left a text. It says: "Sorry I have to leave. There was an emergency with the person who was calling me. Really sorry" I was so pissed because the least she could've done is to go back inside the cinema and tell me personally about it but nope she just straight up ghosted me. I replied to the text "Okay fine. Tell me when you get home." She never replied. I feel like she just told her friend to call her just so she can escape. I feel robbed. Now I blame myself for it. Was it because im ugly? Is it because im an incel? I will never know.
Nostalgicel
Newcomer

Re: Even a 4/10 foid does not want to date me.

Post by Nostalgicel » October 8th, 2018, 10:17 pm

It`s because no women can ever be remotely happy. Badam-cheeee
spartangasp
Newcomer

Post by spartangasp » October 9th, 2018, 6:22 am

Nostalgicel wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 10:17 pm
It`s because no women can ever be remotely happy. Badam-cheeee
Users from #we don't do that here# said that this foid asked her friend to call her just so that she can escape me and my ugliness.

Brutal FemoidTacticPill.
Nostalgicel
Newcomer

Post by Nostalgicel » October 9th, 2018, 6:33 pm

Was it a blind date then?