Brand new to this forum. Where do I fall in terms of labeling

Tales from around the globe
LonelyShark
Newcomer

Brand new to this forum. Where do I fall in terms of labeling

Post by LonelyShark » February 10th, 2019, 1:56 am

19. Only one serious relationship before. A pinch of sexual experience, but am still a virgin. Had interests in the past, but they never became anything. Have tried tinder, Bumble, and eharmony. Either no matches, no messages, or no responses. Not a single one. As you can imagine, that doesn’t help ones confidence. While I feel hopeless sometimes, I try to stay hopeful. I guess that could make me a hopecel? The funny thing is, I’ve had girls become interested in me if they met me online without knowing what I looked like. However I’m not butt ugly. I’d say 6/10. 7 if I really try. But I’ve always been too shy to approach women like many can. I still hold out hope, though. Maybe one day. But until then, I thought I’d read about other people’s struggles, and see if I can offer any guidance.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Brand new to this forum. Where do I fall in terms of labeling

Post by tremor » February 10th, 2019, 9:07 am

Failed normie IMO, not really incel.
AGCook
Newcomer

Post by AGCook » February 10th, 2019, 5:29 pm

You are most likely not a 6 out of 10, more than likely a 4.5 - 5 out of 10. You are probably overrating yourself as most men do.

You are definitely a blackpilled normie, idk its hard to say.

I think there needs to be some kind of website for people that are non virgins, but are below average (maybe in the 3.8-4.8 range) who could get sexual experience but it would almost certainly lead to a broken relationship where the woman was using you for money, or cheating on you, or who is literally a 1/10 landwhale, deformed, narcissistic psychopath
LonelyShark
Newcomer

Post by LonelyShark » February 11th, 2019, 12:38 am

AGCook wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 5:29 pm
You are most likely not a 6 out of 10, more than likely a 4.5 - 5 out of 10. You are probably overrating yourself as most men do.

You are definitely a blackpilled normie, idk its hard to say.

I think there needs to be some kind of website for people that are non virgins, but are below average (maybe in the 3.8-4.8 range) who could get sexual experience but it would almost certainly lead to a broken relationship where the woman was using you for money, or cheating on you, or who is literally a 1/10 landwhale, deformed, narcissistic psychopath
I forgot you lot were so self destructive. I brought that upon myself lol
LonelyShark
Newcomer

Post by LonelyShark » February 11th, 2019, 12:42 am

tremor wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 9:07 am
Failed normie IMO, not really incel.
Failed Normie huh. That’s a new one
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 11th, 2019, 5:40 pm

Hes a mentalcel. I could have gotten laid in highschool if it wasnt for my social anxiety. Now, I'm not as cute as I once was and stuck in serious incel territory.

Basically in highschool it was like I was pikachu, now I've evolved became adult and its like Im Raichu and noone wants to adopt me anymore.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 11th, 2019, 9:14 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Hes a mentalcel.
"Shy" is IMO low T, not mentalcel. Most """"""""mentalcels""""""" are a joke anyway, it's only legit when you have sub-Chad looks and confirmed issues like epilepsy, schizophrenia, maybe Asperger syndrome or other ѕhit like that.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 6:18 am

tremor wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 9:14 pm
"Shy" is IMO low T, not mentalcel. Most """"""""mentalcels""""""" are a joke anyway, it's only legit when you have sub-Chad looks and confirmed issues like epilepsy, schizophrenia, maybe Asperger syndrome or other ѕhit like that.
Shy is the same as mentalcel. Also if you give an autist T they will still be shy. I don't think T magically makes people not shy. Just sounds like one of those "Buy T to boost your libido" tv ads. When my libido torments me enough already, it don't want it even worse. If anything more T will make me want to stay at home so I don't get aroused by randoms.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 9:35 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 6:18 am
Shy is the same as mentalcel. Also if you give an autist T they will still be shy. I don't think T magically makes people not shy. Just sounds like one of those "Buy T to boost your libido" tv ads. When my libido torments me enough already, it don't want it even worse. If anything more T will make me want to stay at home so I don't get aroused by randoms.
Shy is the same as entitled narcissist in terms of chances to succeed, because both never approach. Only Chad can get away with it, and everyone could handle it with proper motivation. It's easier to use """"""""mentalcel"""""" label excuse, but IMO only physical deformities and/or disabilities make one qualify as incel without approaching attempts. Others are volcels if they never really tried. By definition you are supposed to be trying or at least have tried a number of times. Of course there is no exact number and everyone might lie, but nothing doing.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 6:19 pm

I was born genetically shy but read red pill sites saying to be confident and approach. I did and it went nowhere, so I'm still mentalcel. My confidence is not genetic but ѕhit I learned online. Also years of being angry and bitter made me alpha.

Also if I had to make a scientific comparison to my dating attempts, it would be like a small homemade rocket that lit the fuse, took off to about 1 foot then plopped down back to the ground. Over and over, next attempt maybe 3 feet, next attempt maybe the fuse dont light.