Be confident

Memes and other graphical stuff
lizard18
Newcomer

Re: Be confident

Post by lizard18 » January 29th, 2019, 11:45 pm

Well, of course that blaming only yourself for issolation it's usually wrong because that's ignoring all the factors that contributed to that, but, seen yourself as a victim of everything is a lot more toxic behavior.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 29th, 2019, 11:47 pm

lizard18 wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 11:45 pm
Well, of course that blaming only yourself for issolation it's usually wrong because that's ignoring all the factors that contributed to that, but, seen yourself as a victim of everything is a lot more toxic behavior.
It's only toxic if you're a straight sub-Chad male, but totally justified in muh oppressed women. Equal equality be equal.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lizard18
Newcomer

Post by lizard18 » January 30th, 2019, 12:12 am

tremor wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 11:47 pm
lizard18 wrote:
It's only toxic if you're a straight sub-Chad male, but totally justified in muh oppressed women. Equal equality be equal.
It's toxic behavior because you blame everyone else, except you, so you don't do anything about your situation because "it's not your fault."
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 30th, 2019, 12:22 am

lizard18 wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 12:12 am
It's toxic behavior because you blame everyone else, except you, so you don't do anything about your situation because "it's not your fault."
It indeed is not. No incel ever chose his genes. No incel ever could change them. No incel ever ascended. It can't ever be possible. Unless they make you an outcast, you might get adjusted and become a decent human bean, but most incels are outcasts in their environment, predominantly for things they can't change.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 30th, 2019, 12:51 am

tremor wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 9:41 pm
C0nfidencemaxing is legit ngl.
That's how it's done:
this post is the sad and bitter truth. i lol'd

(img wont load)
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 30th, 2019, 12:59 am

tremor wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 11:47 pm
lizard18 wrote:
i dont know what you mean.

all i know is lizard18 is sadly mistaken. We are victims. I used to be nothin but nice. I have every reason to be toxic.

Example: Say there is a room with 100 women. Lets say I ask 49 women out and get rejected 49 times. I have every reason to be toxic. Now normies can be cold and hostile and tell me "Nooone owes me anything." Tell me I'm acting spoiled and entilted. Or normies can be compassionate and try to tips like going to the gym. But either way im gonna be toxic and bitter. And lets say normies are right. That there is 1 woman, out of the hundred who would date me. But is just "too shy" to make a move. Fuck that. You're telling me I'm getting rejected 99 times. Yet I don't have a right to be bitter? Wtf.
And what if I have to get rejected 999 times before I get laid. Theres no rules in the game its just a broken unbalanced game that society forces me to play. The "game" is so bad even Activision makes better games.
lizard18
Newcomer

Post by lizard18 » January 30th, 2019, 1:07 am

Idk, I'm talking from my personal experience, but, the main reason why I could not improve any aspect of my life was because of that mentality that I could never change anything and that it was worthless even trying.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 30th, 2019, 1:13 am

lizard18 wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 1:07 am
Idk, I'm talking from my personal experience, but, the main reason why I could not improve any aspect of my life was because of that mentality that I could never change anything and that it was worthless even trying.
So...did that new positive attitude turn you into a gigachad who gets laid on the daily? Do you have a girlfriend now?
PostmanPat
Newcomer

Post by PostmanPat » January 30th, 2019, 10:34 am

I agree completely with lizard18.

Complaining and feeling sorry for yourself doenst solve anything, only multiplies your problems and makes sure you will never find a solution.
PostmanPat
Newcomer

Post by PostmanPat » January 30th, 2019, 10:37 am

I don't understand the mentality and what is so important about getting a girlfriend.

Ask everyone who really knows about relationships and love, and they will tell you that you have to give much more than you recieve.
Relationships are stressfull and alot of hard work.

If you hate yourself and others, what do you have to offer her, and what do you think what she will think and feel about you?

Mod edit: Can't decide if I should delete it or leave it. This post is so asininely stupid that anyone high IQ should read it and see how asininely stupid it is. However, there is the danger of low IQ npcs reading it and mistakingly believing this guy knows what he is talking about. He doesn't.