Be confident

Memes and other graphical stuff
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Be confident

Post by tremor » January 30th, 2019, 10:50 am

PostmanPat wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 10:37 am
I don't understand the mentality and what is so important about getting a girlfriend.

Ask everyone who really knows about relationships and love, and they will tell you that you have to give much more than you recieve.
Relationships are stressfull and alot of hard work.

If you hate yourself and others, what do you have to offer her, and what do you think what she will think and feel about you?
It's over for trollcels.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
resublimity

Post by resublimity » February 2nd, 2019, 2:24 pm

That advice is fuсking ridiculous.

I feel like forcing confidence comes across as predatory pretty often. It's like people can sense the discomfort behind it.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 2nd, 2019, 4:26 pm

resublimity wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 2:24 pm
That advice is fuсking ridiculous.

I feel like forcing confidence comes across as predatory pretty often. It's like people can sense the discomfort behind it.
True. I was nothing but shy and effete in high-school. And girls would try to molest and even rape me. The ones that tried to rape me were masculine women that looked (and acted) strange. It felt awkward and I tried to resist. But I wish I could go back in time and let them rape me...unfortunately I had higher standards back then. I used to torment myself over it every day and wishing I was a time-lord, so I could go back in time and save myself from incel hell. Still, even back then some hot girls flirted with me too. But I was so damn shy. I would wait months before I had the courage to ask them out and they were already taken by then. I blame feminism and religion for cucking me. In my mind I felt guilty for flirting with women. Guilty for having sexual desire. Brainwashed by jebus and feminism. Jebus is not as good as they say he is.

These cucks that want to ban sex before marriage...you better make marriage at 18.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 2nd, 2019, 4:31 pm

Also, now that I have "confidence" and no longer ashamed to lust...now women treat me horribly and worse than before. Blue pill will get you nowhere. Confidence seems to work for black men though so idk tbh.

Also in high-school noone was blue pill. The men were toxic and violent boys (I was shy at the time and actually against violence.) And the women made no mystery of it, it was about being cute and good looking (both males and females). If you were uggo you had no chance. People were honest and there was no blue-pill deception. It was like the brutal jungle (im talking about white schools not just black schools.)
resublimity

Post by resublimity » February 2nd, 2019, 11:27 pm

I can attest to that too. Catholic school screwed me up like nothing else.

And the number of sad bastard daydreams I've indulged in where I somehow time travel back to my teenage years and enjoy them properly... I was a gothic kid with a lot of female friends, just a total pusѕy with cuck priorities. Didn't know how good I had it.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 3rd, 2019, 2:00 am

resublimity wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 11:27 pm
I can attest to that too. Catholic school screwed me up like nothing else.

And the number of sad bastard daydreams I've indulged in where I somehow time travel back to my teenage years and enjoy them properly... I was a gothic kid with a lot of female friends, just a total pusѕy with cuck priorities. Didn't know how good I had it.
Same. I curse and rue the day of this world.