u/vcelguy
info:
Spoiler.
My English suck
Beyonder

Re: Timeless classic

Post by Beyonder » May 9th, 2018, 6:20 am

What am I?

Recite your baseline. Cells. Cells. Interlinked. Interlinked.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » August 29th, 2018, 5:54 pm

So true, on all 3 pics.

However, pic 1 seems like it must be elaborated. Women seem to be getting pickier and pickier, now even some studs, like Donald Trump, and Morgan Freeman, are even not good enough for their ridiculously high standards nowadays. In a few years, people will be calling Brad Pitt a creepy molester who made moves on them. I guess when men are past their prime, women no longer have any feelings for them anymore. Trump actually did used to be handsome in his prime. In TV shows nowadays, I have seen Feminists shaming even handsome studs for approaching them.

The last pic, demonstrates this. Even a good looking guy, like in pic 3, is just not good enough for women these days.

Now you might say, that Morgan Freeman, slapping someone on the ass is crossing the line. But what about, the time where all he did is call a woman "ripe"? That is the same as calling someone hot or sexy. Is it now, crossing the line to call someone sexy? When will people grow up? Football players slap each other on the ass all the time and it doesn't bother them. But women seem to be bothered by it. It feels like women are disgusted by males, and hate males. Like as if they are repulsed by average members of the opposite sex. Like women are more disgusted by male sexual advances, than heteros are disgusted by other male's sexual advances. Like heterosexuals are the new homos, the new oppressed class. Like you aren't even allowed to have hetero feelings without being shamed about it.
SonOfAgony
Newcomer

Post by SonOfAgony » November 14th, 2018, 2:59 pm

Perfectly explained LordOfTheIncels.

Ive heard that in Korea things are getting out of hand and incels know to kill Stacys when pressed hard enough.

Some time ago ive seen manga called Perfect half or something. In it women and men where in war and killing each other. I can see it happen eventually.
XxChadhater1998xX
Newcomer

Post by XxChadhater1998xX » November 23rd, 2018, 1:25 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 5:54 pm
So true, on all 3 pics.

However, pic 1 seems like it must be elaborated. Women seem to be getting pickier and pickier, now even some studs, like Donald Trump, and Morgan Freeman, are even not good enough for their ridiculously high standards nowadays. In a few years, people will be calling Brad Pitt a creepy molester who made moves on them. I guess when men are past their prime, women no longer have any feelings for them anymore. Trump actually did used to be handsome in his prime. In TV shows nowadays, I have seen Feminists shaming even handsome studs for approaching them.

The last pic, demonstrates this. Even a good looking guy, like in pic 3, is just not good enough for women these days.

Now you might say, that Morgan Freeman, slapping someone on the ass is crossing the line. But what about, the time where all he did is call a woman "ripe"? That is the same as calling someone hot or sexy. Is it now, crossing the line to call someone sexy? When will people grow up? Football players slap each other on the ass all the time and it doesn't bother them. But women seem to be bothered by it. It feels like women are disgusted by males, and hate males. Like as if they are repulsed by average members of the opposite sex. Like women are more disgusted by male sexual advances, than heteros are disgusted by other male's sexual advances. Like heterosexuals are the new homos, the new oppressed class. Like you aren't even allowed to have hetero feelings without being shamed about it.

I couldn't agree with you more. This is all part of the liberal hypocrisy that is becoming rampant in this once great country. I wish we could go back to the '50's where you could take women out on dates and didn't have to worry about touching them the wrong way... especially because back then the standards for men weren't adonis-esque chads, and the average man like us had better times ahead. All us men had to do was dress in a suit and that was ENOUGH! Completely unlike today now, awful and cold in this warming world and men can't be men anymore when you aren't drop-dead gorgeous and buff. So much red tape and the threat of sexual assault for so much as complimenting a femoid.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » December 11th, 2018, 8:27 pm

SonOfAgony wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 2:59 pm
Perfectly explained LordOfTheIncels.

Ive heard that in Korea things are getting out of hand and incels know to kill Stacys when pressed hard enough.

Some time ago ive seen manga called Perfect half or something. In it women and men where in war and killing each other. I can see it happen eventually.
Yeah I thought about that concept as well, as a story for a videogame or movie. In the end the men end up betraying each other just to get laid, since a male only community is inherently disgusting and unsustainable unless some kind of miraculous transsexual technology is invented. Refer to Zelda, a community of 100 females and 1 male is possible, but a community of 100 males and 1 female is unsustainable and toxic.
I couldn't agree with you more. This is all part of the liberal hypocrisy that is becoming rampant in this once great country. I wish we could go back to the '50's where you could take women out on dates and didn't have to worry about touching them the wrong way... especially because back then the standards for men weren't adonis-esque chads, and the average man like us had better times ahead. All us men had to do was dress in a suit and that was ENOUGH! Completely unlike today now, awful and cold in this warming world and men can't be men anymore when you aren't drop-dead gorgeous and buff. So much red tape and the threat of sexual assault for so much as complimenting a femoid.
The 50's wasn't so great, women still dated based on status but it wasn't so bad, there was a different atmosphere back then if you were lucky enough to be born white. Women were kinder and more feminine and didn't mind being womanized, nowadays its just hard women who wish they were men. Modern female sexuality towards men is much like the response a straight man has when being approached by masculine gay men...