Whiteknight cuck satire thread

Memes and other graphical stuff
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Whiteknight cuck satire thread

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 7:25 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:22 pm
And yes, maybe women can love chads, maybe even love complete beta's, but I don't think they can love just regular joes who are neither chad nor beta.
They definitely can like something about betas. Female love seems Chad's privilege to me though.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 9th, 2019, 7:28 pm

tremor wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:25 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:22 pm
And yes, maybe women can love chads, maybe even love complete beta's, but I don't think they can love just regular joes who are neither chad nor beta.
They definitely can like something about betas. Female love seems Chad's privilege to me though.
Love is Americanized version of a greek word. Different types of love, friendship love and sex love. Sex love imo is the deepest kind of love because with friends there is still a lack of intimacy and connection, they aren't really fully connected to each other.

I think the reason people say sex love is not true love, is because they are talking about sub-chads that women are not really into, and having sex with them makes the woman feel somewhat disgusted/awkward and damages the friendship.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 7:30 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:28 pm
I think the reason people say sex love is not true love, is because they are talking about sub-chads that women are not really into, and having sex with them makes the woman feel somewhat disgusted/awkward and damages the friendship.
It could be one of the reasons. There are not enough Chads for all females to marry.
AGCook
Newcomer

Post by AGCook » February 10th, 2019, 5:38 pm

"Hey, its Jim from Human Resources, we've been noticing that you've been talking to Susan a lot lately and helping her with her things. She told us that she feels creeped out by it and wants you to stay away from her. So, unfortunately, despite being our best employee, we have to let you go. I know its rough, but I'm sure you'll find a good job elsewhere. Good luck! Also her boyfriends (yes, she's very modern): Jamal and Tyrone are waiting for you outside."
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 11th, 2019, 6:31 pm

AGCook wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 5:38 pm
"Hey, its Jim from Human Resources, we've been noticing that you've been talking to Susan a lot lately and helping her with her things. She told us that she feels creeped out by it and wants you to stay away from her. So, unfortunately, despite being our best employee, we have to let you go. I know its rough, but I'm sure you'll find a good job elsewhere. Good luck! Also her boyfriends (yes, she's very modern): Jamal and Tyrone are waiting for you outside."
god bless america.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 11th, 2019, 9:50 pm

AGCook wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 5:38 pm
"Hey, its Jim from Human Resources, we've been noticing that you've been talking to Susan a lot lately and helping her with her things. She told us that she feels creeped out by it and wants you to stay away from her. So, unfortunately, despite being our best employee, we have to let you go. I know its rough, but I'm sure you'll find a good job elsewhere. Good luck! Also her boyfriends (yes, she's very modern): Jamal and Tyrone and her husband are waiting for you outside."
Ftfy.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 13th, 2019, 12:57 am

tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 17th, 2019, 5:31 pm

Classic. From toon's release date (1954), it was over before most incels in modern sense were even born.

An actual ending
Spoiler.
he proved to be high IQ and didn't marry the thot
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 19th, 2019, 12:08 pm

-How does a beta bux get married?
-He has a good purseonality.