lordoftheincels

Re: Incel Definitions

Post by lordoftheincels » March 12th, 2019, 2:18 pm

tremor wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 8:14 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 10:28 pm
Beta cucks are a product of modernity.
Cope. Modernity only provided them with social acceptance.
You really believe 8000 years ago, 95% of males would have been cool with being incel?
Where exactly the author of the article states that men felt good about their inceldom?
Well its just the laws of physics. Men weren't cucked by cops and modern morality of pacifism. There was no advanced armor/training protecting elites like in the 1400s. Chad's were almost as vunerable as the peasants. Doesn't make sense that 95% of men would not mutiny the chads.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 13th, 2019, 4:16 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 2:18 pm
Well its just the laws of physics. Men weren't cucked by cops and modern morality of pacifism. There was no advanced armor/training protecting elites like in the 1400s. Chad's were almost as vunerable as the peasants. Doesn't make sense that 95% of men would not mutiny the chads.
What physics?

In 1400 A.D. there were white knights in shining armor, in 1400 B.C. Assyrians, using iron arms, mogged all their neigbours with bronze weapons.

Anyway Chad can always beat an incel. Even if Chad is unarmed and the incel has a rifle, it takes at the very least to load the weapon, hold it, aim and pull the trigger. You know it's not that simple without training if you have tried. Well, at least it was sort of a challenge to me (to cucks: I never aimed at people).
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 20th, 2019, 2:09 pm

tremor wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 4:16 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 2:18 pm
What physics?

In 1400 A.D. there were white knights in shining armor, in 1400 B.C. Assyrians, using iron arms, mogged all their neigbours with bronze weapons.

Anyway Chad can always beat an incel. Even if Chad is unarmed and the incel has a rifle, it takes at the very least to load the weapon, hold it, aim and pull the trigger. You know it's not that simple without training if you have tried. Well, at least it was sort of a challenge to me (to cucks: I never aimed at people).
The physics of metal. You can't just pick and choose these years. The article said 8000 years ago it was the 17:1 ratio. 1400 BC is not 8000 years ago.

Chad always beats incels in movies and films. In real life its 50/50. In the lion kingdom, Chad always ends up getting overthrown by some incel lion.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 20th, 2019, 6:02 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 2:09 pm
You can't just pick and choose these years. The article said 8000 years ago it was the 17:1 ratio. 1400 BC is not 8000 years ago.
It was you who first said about 1400. I talked on both 1400 A.D. and 1400 B.C. because you hadn't specified. And uf course all these "x thousand years ago" claims are approximations and estimations.
Chad always beats incels in movies and films. In real life its 50/50. In the lion kingdom, Chad always ends up getting overthrown by some incel lion.
"In the lion kingdom" almost all lions are Chads who are chased away from their pride at certain age to lurk the area for prides of older, weakened Chads. Younger Chads beat the older ones and take over their pride. Also older Chads may be sent their own way once they are unable of fathering cubs. It's hardly applicable to humans.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 20th, 2019, 6:29 pm

tremor wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:02 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 2:09 pm
You can't just pick and choose these years. The article said 8000 years ago it was the 17:1 ratio. 1400 BC is not 8000 years ago.
It was you who first said about 1400. I talked on both 1400 A.D. and 1400 B.C. because you hadn't specified. And uf course all these "x thousand years ago" claims are approximations and estimations.
"In the lion kingdom" almost all lions are Chads who are chased away from their pride at certain age to lurk the area for prides of older, weakened Chads. Younger Chads beat the older ones and take over their pride. Also older Chads may be sent their own way once they are unable of fathering cubs. It's hardly applicable to humans.
I said in the 1400s there was armor, and then you proved me right.