Re: Need advice on revenge...

Post by lordoftheincels » March 1st, 2019, 1:04 am

albie wrote:
February 28th, 2019, 1:16 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 8:31 pm
frecklearms72 wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 2:17 am
If the person has a facebook or youtube account, just post comments about how that person really is irl. Even if you have to make things up. If you can make them feel miserable just for a while and think about what kind of person they are, then you have won
Can't say its a bad idea. I also believe in supernatural things like hexes and witchcraft. Because one time a girl really did me wrong. And I imagined a bad thing happening to her. And then 1 minute later that exact bad thing magically happened to her. Course, it all could have been a coincidence...
I've had some success with curses etc. I visualised my racist uncle's ducks being killed by an animal. Indeed it happened not long after. I killed his budgie like that too

I think it does work but the accuracy is not always good.
Putting bigots in their place, showing them the ways of social justice...by killing harmless innocent animals of course.

albie

Re: Need advice on revenge...

Post by albie » March 1st, 2019, 2:03 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 1:04 am
albie wrote:
February 28th, 2019, 1:16 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 8:31 pm

Can't say its a bad idea. I also believe in supernatural things like hexes and witchcraft. Because one time a girl really did me wrong. And I imagined a bad thing happening to her. And then 1 minute later that exact bad thing magically happened to her. Course, it all could have been a coincidence...
I've had some success with curses etc. I visualised my racist uncle's ducks being killed by an animal. Indeed it happened not long after. I killed his budgie like that too

I think it does work but the accuracy is not always good.
Putting bigots in their place, showing them the ways of social justice...by killing harmless innocent animals of course.

In my defense I did not know it would work. I was just messing about.