Need advice on revenge...

Precious content made by Approved submitters
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1427
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Need advice on revenge...

Post by lordoftheincels » January 21st, 2019, 5:29 pm

Some mornings are fine. But other mornings I get lustful towards some woman who rejected me. And as I am scrolling through facebook I accidentally see some of my old cringe-worthy conversations. Talking to self-righteous c*nts who block me and think they are better than me. I go into a deep and dark rage. I look at these evil c*nt's walls and they are nothing but wh*res. Either they are golddiggers who only date rich or upper class white dudes. Or they are just plain wh*res. The thing I hate most about them, is their hypocrasy. It's like...fine be a racist...what I can't stand is how they act like they are SJWs and complaining about every minor instance of racism. Oh the ones I hate even more than those... the ones who act all kind and loving just to be popular.... virtue signaling and telling everyone to have blessings and about peace and love...... those make me grind my teeth to my very bones.... Because I know what they really are... heartless cold soulless c*nts of evil who are incapable of love itself. I can't stand how popular they get just from having a pretty face and pretending like they are good people...they aren't good people they are fuсking abominations.


I don't hate all women.... I just hate this modern trend of female edlrich abominations. I never wanted to be a bully, I just wanted to be loved. But these women grind my gears and scrape my insides with their existence.... I'm not allowed to punish them so all that hate in me just wants to lash out and bully randoms.... I want to be a better person. I am sick of lashing out at randoms and I don't think it is right for me to punish randoms for someone else being a bad person.... Please help me figure out legal ways to get back at these horrible c*nts... I need advice for a legal way of revenge.... Because I think about beating their face but it makes me rage even more thinking about faggy cops who will send me to prison for being a vigilante... Its an injustice that I would get sent to prison for beating people who need to be beaten.... so i need legal ways. I think this is what's wrong with the world too, world has gotten too soft and like a daycare... not allowed to hit people anymore so people go off the rails knowing they won't be punished for being bad people.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1427
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Need advice on revenge...

Post by lordoftheincels » January 21st, 2019, 5:33 pm

Can't stand the victim blamers who say I'm toxic and that's why I get blocked....

I will show you it's not really my fault usually. Here is an example, now keep in mind not all of these c*nts are this insane, but here is a good example of what I mean:

I was trying to hit-up and flirt with this transsexual chick one day. And out of the blue she just goes on this rant about how she wants to be dictator and force all men to be gay and force all women to be lesbians. And I tell her that's crazy...as a transsexual would you be gay or lesbian? And then she goes on this deep and insane rant. I forgot the specifics but I was trying to remain calm and rational and then she blocks me basically calling me crazy and insane.

I don't remember the details but that is what I mean about dealing with modern c*nts, like they are so self-righteous and narcissistic and no matter how bad of a person they are they always blame you...narcissists never accept guilt or feel guilty about anything. And when talking to them you always feel uneased, like walking on eggshells and paranoid anything you say will make them block or ghost you. No love anywhere.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 912
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Need advice on revenge...

Post by tremor » January 21st, 2019, 5:59 pm

Seems there aren't any 100% legal ways to get back, tbh.

Some guys do chadfishing. They fraud as Chad using a fake account with some Chad pics which Google reverse image search doesn't retrieve and sometimes even get a woman's nudes or some other stuff. Then the fake Chad rejects the victim.
I'm afraid it might actually be considered fraud or sth, so I wouldn't do it, nor would I recommend doing it to you. Even if you succeed, it will only make the victim "depressed" for a couple of hours.

Your bet would be to find a cope or LDAR. Women and transsexual beings are too well protected legally and socially from even a slight disturbance these days. For some mysterious reason they are seen as more valuable than regular men.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1427
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Need advice on revenge...

Post by lordoftheincels » January 21st, 2019, 9:40 pm

I already tried the LDAR road... but yeah I should just focus more on making money. Screw these negative cunty assholes constantly bullying me, ghosting me, and trying to keep me down. They are the one's who are toxic not me. If they can't behave in a civilized manner to me then they shouldn't act surprised when I no longer act civilized to them.

Still it grinds my gears that these people are allowed to ѕhit on me constantly and disrespect and abuse me, and yet make postings about how happy they are...like there is no justice or karma for these fools.

What if there was some kind of legal loop hole. Proving their abuse, lies, and blocking caused me significant emotional distress.


I think there is a bright future for the incel. In 10 years I think they will finally see we are the real victims. Feminism is like bitcoin...they think its gonna expand and expand. But eventually feminism is gonna crash and people are gonna view incels as the real victims, which most of us actually are.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 912
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Need advice on revenge...

Post by tremor » January 21st, 2019, 10:08 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 9:40 pm

I think there is a bright future for the incel. In 10 years I think they will finally see we are the real victims. Feminism is like bitcoin...they think its gonna expand and expand. But eventually feminism is gonna crash and people are gonna view incels as the real victims, which most of us actually are.
It should crash one day, it's just too costly and unprofitable for the society to support forever. Sadly, it doesn't look like we'll see feminism peacefully reformed into something reasonable any time soon. If it is given up because of social collapse, I doubt we'll be seen as victims, because the dominating SJW will find some other scapegoat rather than cucks (themselves) and their mistresses.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1427
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Need advice on revenge...

Post by lordoftheincels » January 21st, 2019, 10:58 pm

tremor wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 10:08 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 9:40 pm

I think there is a bright future for the incel. In 10 years I think they will finally see we are the real victims. Feminism is like bitcoin...they think its gonna expand and expand. But eventually feminism is gonna crash and people are gonna view incels as the real victims, which most of us actually are.
It should crash one day, it's just too costly and unprofitable for the society to support forever. Sadly, it doesn't look like we'll see feminism peacefully reformed into something reasonable any time soon. If it is given up because of social collapse, I doubt we'll be seen as victims, because the dominating SJW will find some other scapegoat rather than cucks (themselves) and their mistresses.
I hope not but it is a possibility. SJWs never cease to be cringe. They will complain about toxic masculinity... even though I can guarantee 90% of these toxic males have been abused by women and that is why they became toxic. The only people who are born bad people are psychopaths... Psychopaths generally don't go around being toxic trolls. Most of these toxic trolls became toxic after having lots of abuse in their lives. Sometimes abuse from males but also from many females.

Although I don't want to sound like a cucky male supremacist. I do admit that after puberty males can become bad people. I was frequently bullied and sexually harassed by males at my school. But most of these males grew up to be SJWs and contributing members of the community. Nobody suspects these males of being bullies and rapists. Meanwhile, I'm their victim... yet society views me as the monster...it isn't right. They are the monsters. So feminiѕts are partially right... many males are toxic garbage and ought not to be in this world. But on the other hand, many of these males are just victims and are toxic simply because they were never given any love. The other problem I have with feminiѕts is that they always paint females as eternal victims and never admit any wrongdoing from females. Sort of like whining about blacks being oppressed. When blacks mainly oppress themselves and others. People still think the world is 1960 and Rosa Parks. They aren't living in the real world. Most of africa's violence and genocide, is caused by blacks. Not whites. This is 2019 not the 1800's. Feminism still acts like its the 1800's and women are oppressed. When, nowadays, at least in the first world, women are the oppressors. Do you know all of America's major weapon companies CEO's are women.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 912
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Need advice on revenge...

Post by tremor » January 22nd, 2019, 9:16 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 10:58 pm
Feminism still acts like its the 1800's and women are oppressed. When, nowadays, at least in the first world, women are the oppressors. Do you know all of America's major weapon companies CEO's are women.
TBH, it's amusing how governments have to force companies admitting women to high places through "gender quotas". So much for equal opportunity. In fact feminiѕts seem to only believe in equality as long as they get more.

I just can't see them as oppressors, they're more like spoilt little acting up children with their overprotective government parent.

It's sad they have the real power in the society and in fact do oppress regular men. They need to work much harder and longer hours to even find a job because more and more of them are reserved for women and then to make ends meet because their money is taken away to provide for Chad's bastards and their abandoned mothers. Even NEETs do that whenever they buy things, because it's all taxed and some of the money goes to supporting meme jobs for women and paying for their unwillingness to establish a decent family with a sub-Chad.

I don't mind women at workplace if they do well and are focused of work, not Chad, makeup, periods or whatever. I sometimes have to deal with the female-dominated accounting department and whenever I go there they're all talks about stuff like this instead of working. Then take offense when I distract them with some "work" they're supposed to do in return for the wage,this ѕhit is driving me meshuga.
frecklearms72
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: January 23rd, 2019, 1:49 am

Re: Need advice on revenge...

Post by frecklearms72 » January 23rd, 2019, 2:17 am

If the person has a facebook or youtube account, just post comments about how that person really is irl. Even if you have to make things up. If you can make them feel miserable just for a while and think about what kind of person they are, then you have won
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1427
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Need advice on revenge...

Post by lordoftheincels » January 23rd, 2019, 8:31 pm

frecklearms72 wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 2:17 am
If the person has a facebook or youtube account, just post comments about how that person really is irl. Even if you have to make things up. If you can make them feel miserable just for a while and think about what kind of person they are, then you have won
Can't say its a bad idea. I also believe in supernatural things like hexes and witchcraft. Because one time a girl really did me wrong. And I imagined a bad thing happening to her. And then 1 minute later that exact bad thing magically happened to her. Course, it all could have been a coincidence...
User avatar
albie
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: December 17th, 2018, 1:47 pm

Re: Need advice on revenge...

Post by albie » February 28th, 2019, 1:16 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 8:31 pm
frecklearms72 wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 2:17 am
If the person has a facebook or youtube account, just post comments about how that person really is irl. Even if you have to make things up. If you can make them feel miserable just for a while and think about what kind of person they are, then you have won
Can't say its a bad idea. I also believe in supernatural things like hexes and witchcraft. Because one time a girl really did me wrong. And I imagined a bad thing happening to her. And then 1 minute later that exact bad thing magically happened to her. Course, it all could have been a coincidence...
I've had some success with curses etc. I visualised my racist uncle's ducks being killed by an animal. Indeed it happened not long after. I killed his budgie like that too


I think it does work but the accuracy is not always good.
Post Reply