Deep analysis

Precious content made by Approved submitters
lordoftheincels

Deep analysis

Post by lordoftheincels » December 25th, 2018, 6:37 pm

I have been googling and analyzing the facts, the facts may be disturbing.

According to surveys, the average male has sex 60-100 times a year. Yet I average 0 times a year. It is insanely maddening to think about. It is completely unfair. Deep down I am full of hate and rage. But around people I pretend to be normal as if nothing is wrong. It is completely insane and unfair.

If I am toxic so be it. I am within my rights to be full of hate and loathing. I will not be shamed or called a mysognist since I hate society as a whole, I also hate these men who have it unfair, it is simply unjust for it to continue. Its unfair to call me a mysognist when I hate men, and also unfair to tell me I'm wrong for complaining, it is not ethical for society to get its basic needs met but shame me for wanting my basic needs to be met the same as these privileged fucks.

The statistics also get more disturbing, according to online its not just Chad's who get laid this much, but the average - us incels are completely detached and get none of the benefits from society that everyone else does, I would say the majority of people are evil who don't care about us.

Thus I would say the evil is not just Chads, but NORMIES are also the enemy, the majority is evil and they don't care about us.

Another thing is, even broke dudes who live with their parents, 93% of them still get laid, so us incels are really screwed over by life, (or rather, not) this world is evil, this whole planet is evil, even jobless males with no money get laid more than me, its completely unfair and evil, and for society not to care its sick...

One fact has been confirmed though, the website confirms that the amount of incel is increasing, they blame it on marriage changing, but the real reason we all know.
electricshoelaces

Re: Deep analysis

Post by electricshoelaces » December 28th, 2018, 6:16 pm

What's the real reason?
lordoftheincels

Re: Deep analysis

Post by lordoftheincels » December 29th, 2018, 4:36 pm

Feminism and women becoming less feminine/compassionate.