why hate exists

Precious content made by Approved submitters
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

why hate exists

Post by lordoftheincels » December 20th, 2018, 9:15 pm

Some are puzzled as to why incels are full of hate but the mathematics of it are really obvious.

You are born male in this world, bombarded with lustful images of women's hot asses.

You enter a world where an entire gender is not attracted to an entire gender.

Only 5% of adult males get approached by the opposite sex and most males get hardly any sexual attention except occasional attention from their spouse.
The world is totally retarded and backwards and mathematically insane yet people go about their lives as if nothing wrong.

The world is meant to drive you insane with rage and frustration
and then if you are oversexed and have a high sex drive people look at you as if you are mentally ill and have a problem...

As if there is inherently nothing wrong with a world system where only 5% of an entire gender are viewed as valued people. That means about 50% of the planet are viewed as inherently worthless... yet noone seems to notice this giant mathematical problem.

You enter this ѕhit world where even prostitution is not allowed, and healthy natural urges to have sex are shamed by society. If you are born male you are told not to cry and your only purpose is to be violent, then when you are violent they put you in jail even though all they do is encourage you to be violent ever since an early age, the whole world system is fucked.

It's natural to be violent but we shouldn't have to sign our lives away as a slave or soldier, violence is fine in games and this new feminism movement is neither here nor there, raising a new generation of pathetic numale cucks who dont have violent urges... Im not totally against violence I'm just against the backwards mindset and setup society seems to have, people are extreme and unbalanced....They either teach you its shameful to cry and have emotions and its only acceptable to be ultraviolent, then when you are ultraviolent they throw you in jail...people in this world are fuсking hypocrits and insane

As for the people who hate incels, people who hate incels are just evil, their hate has no reasoning except making themselves feel proud about themselves
vcelguy
Site Admin

Re: why hate exists

Post by vcelguy » December 20th, 2018, 10:56 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
December 20th, 2018, 9:15 pm
and its only acceptable to be ultraviolent, then when you are ultraviolent they throw you in jail...
What do you mean by "violent" and "ultraviolent"?

Moved topic
Contact me:
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » December 22nd, 2018, 5:14 pm

vcelguy wrote:
December 20th, 2018, 10:56 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
December 20th, 2018, 9:15 pm
and its only acceptable to be ultraviolent, then when you are ultraviolent they throw you in jail...
What do you mean by "violent" and "ultraviolent"?

Moved topic
If you are born male they bully you for having female emotions and raise you to be a violent spartan warrior, raising you on a steady diet of ultra violent action movies and telling you you need to be tough...

Then when someone bullies you in real life and you snap, the same society that teaches you to be violent suddenly does a 180 and throws you in jail... its insane...

Also, I'm not a pansy or a feminiѕt who wants to ban all violence, or raise all males to be weak numales, I just want some kind of balance.

Feminism is correct in that the Patriarchy is evil and not to be trusted, however feminiѕts are a retarded third-party who I don't wish to have to deal with, i'm sick of haughty, stuck-up authoritative Feminazis bullying me for having natural sexual desires.
randomuser123
Newcomer

Post by randomuser123 » March 14th, 2019, 6:16 pm

Only 5% of adult males get approached by the opposite sex and most males get hardly any sexual attention except occasional attention from their spouse.

Well this makes me feel good that I'm not alone. Even if i'm considered above average in most part of the world, still I'm not attractive enough to get approached by women. (excluding IOI's (If you know that PUA bullshit)
feds
Newcomer

Post by feds » April 7th, 2019, 4:47 pm

You are definitely not alone