THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Precious content made by Approved submitters
vcelguy
Site Admin

THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Post by vcelguy » November 14th, 2017, 11:52 pm

Ray's last name is Perr, for those wondering. I received 162 matches on 204 right swipes (swiping right only on 7-8+ women), although many matches came in after my initial swipe (I swiped first, then they swiped later) leading me to believe this number is a MINIMUM successful matches, and it's likely many more matches swiped right on me in the days following or would have without the profile suspension I have since obtained. The profile was suspended a day ago pending review. The last time this happened to my woman beater account, it was deleted permanently. I will check again on the profile in a few days to confirm my suspicions.
For those of you that are disappointed by the results, I urge you look as hard as you can into the results. An underage virgin inspired by Ray's... history insisted he take her virginity. Multiple models (the top tier of females) beckoned him over for one night stands, feeling confident in sharing their personal info with a self admitted criminal of the most heinous kind. Worst of all, females were down playing and trivialising acts of child r_pe. It really ought to make you think.
Proof for those that may think it photoshopped: Proof 1 and Proof 2

u/RippedRichAndIncel Wed Aug 9 12:00:40 2017 UTC
u/vcelguy
info:
Spoiler.
My English suck
Dunartoe
Newcomer

Re: THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Post by Dunartoe » November 16th, 2017, 7:21 pm

Well tbh most pf the accounts on Tinder are fake or bots. If you really want to prove something, ask for a proof they are real people. Like a timestamped pic or something.
vcelguy
Site Admin

Post by vcelguy » November 16th, 2017, 7:26 pm

Dunartoe wrote:
November 16th, 2017, 7:21 pm
Well tbh most pf the accounts on Tinder are fake or bots. If you really want to prove something, ask for a proof they are real people. Like a timestamped pic or something.
Most? News from 2015 "Tinder decreases fake dating profiles by 90%", so "162 matches on 204 right swipes" are legit.
u/vcelguy
info:
Spoiler.
My English suck
DyingHope
Newcomer

Post by DyingHope » November 16th, 2017, 9:29 pm

Dunartoe wrote:
November 16th, 2017, 7:21 pm
It's real you coper, if they're fake/bots they don't chat away to you like that and reply to what you are saying properly/ask questions/small talk, they give links to their "free" webcam and other shit and try to get your credit card details.