When was the first time you had an awful experience with women?

Beyonder
Newcomer

Re: When was the first time you had an awful experience with women?

Post by Beyonder » July 3rd, 2018, 7:17 am

deadfish wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 8:34 am
I was gonna say last night. But the question is the first time, not last?
So we can keep this thing going. Let's change it to :
When was the last time you had an awful experience with women? You can still include the first , or any in betweens
I've been fired at least four times by women without warning, once on the phone after training the day before I was to start. Even when attractive women mean well, it comes out so bad. They say stuff they should know no man, young one anyway, wants to hear from an attractive woman.

Two women older than me reacted badly to me where I volunteered and it was a place where people go to get reintegrated into society. One bolted like usual. The other didn't bolt but only because she was cougaring but did a violent head jerk. I quit that place but I'm going back as a member this time because I promised a guy I would, not because I want to. Reintegration versus segregation, I'll take segregation. Thanks.

I'm convinced now I have the evil eye. I'm sure one woman at work gave me the bull's horns. I asked her about it later, in case the gesture was "a phone" although she didn't hold it up to her ear. She said it was probably "a scanner". I think she did it because I was making room for her to sit in the seat next to me, the only one available, and my mind went to her hips and legs so I could move my legs out of the way and she could sit.
Recite your baseline. Cells. Cells. Interlinked. Interlinked.
deadfish
BANNED

Post by deadfish » July 3rd, 2018, 8:06 am

Getting fired is sometimes good. Change is good. Fired people have always survived.

Yes, even when attractive women mean well, it comes out bad. Their beauty gets in front of them and it backfires on you or me or us.

Yes, old ladies are cougars. So they say. I'm not in to old ladies, really. yeah, why should I be?

Segregation sounds like a bad word. Reintergation sounds phony. I kind of float all over it all. Like whatever I happened to exist in this exact point in time. So like everybody in history. So, you have to adapt to their societal norms of the time and place. Knowing all along that everthing is B.S.

By the way the evil eye, bulls horns and all religions and supernatural phenomena is not true. It's all superstition. LOL Did I spelled it right?

So you wanted her to sit next to you. So you then looked at her boobs and butt and she got angry, right?
Psychperson
BANNED

Post by Psychperson » July 9th, 2018, 1:36 am

I've read through a number of these stories, and I truly am empathetic. It sounds like you dealt with some really crappy people. Maybe its not because theyre women though, maybe its because theyre just bad people. I know women who are kind and supportive while also knowing slutty, mean and petty women
vcelguy
Site Admin

Post by vcelguy » July 9th, 2018, 12:42 pm

Psychperson wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 1:36 am
I've read through a number of these stories, and I truly am empathetic. It sounds like you dealt with some really crappy people. Maybe its not because theyre women though, maybe its because theyre just bad people. I know women who are kind and supportive while also knowing slutty, mean and petty women
Don't post that bs anymore please.

Kind and supportive until you ask for a date.
u/vcelguy
info:
Spoiler.
My English suck
Beyonder
Newcomer

Post by Beyonder » July 11th, 2018, 8:16 am

deadfish wrote:
July 3rd, 2018, 8:06 am
Getting fired is sometimes good. Change is good. Fired people have always survived.

Yes, even when attractive women mean well, it comes out bad. Their beauty gets in front of them and it backfires on you or me or us.

So you wanted her to sit next to you. So you then looked at her boobs and butt and she got angry, right?
No I didn’t look at her boobs. Maybe it would have been better if I did. Not that you could see much with the baggy uniform.

It’s not that I wanted her to sit beside me. I thought she might want to sit beside me and the double chairs were linked.

Some women can sense it even from behind. Same one told me to “enjoy your vacation” when I glanced for a second and I didn’t get to walk her to her car which I was going to do as a courtesy.
Beyonder
Newcomer

Post by Beyonder » July 16th, 2018, 12:14 am

deadfish wrote:

By the way the evil eye, bulls horns and all religions and supernatural phenomena is not true. It's all superstition. LOL Did I spelled it right?

The Evil Eye is real. It’s not superstition. It’s really one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Envy.

Envy is different from Lust. I think Lust makes you look at erogenous zones more. Envy makes you look other parts more.
vcelguy
Site Admin

Post by vcelguy » July 16th, 2018, 12:30 am

Beyonder wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 12:14 am
deadfish wrote:

I think Lust makes you look at erogenous zones more. Envy makes you look other parts more.
Envy for what?
u/vcelguy
info:
Spoiler.
My English suck
Beyonder
Newcomer

Post by Beyonder » July 18th, 2018, 9:48 pm

Envy for anything they got you don't. Or anything they have more of. Beauty. Attractiveness. I'm not just interested in who women choose to sleep with but who they choose to hug versus others. Do they prefer to hug boob guys? Don't waste it on a jealous flat-chested bodybuilder?

Who knows what they consider a buzz kill? I'm still going through the checklist after decades. I'm presentable and employed and conversant so it's none of those. I think it's more "societally" determined. Anything different is considered abnormal.

One lady had a quote on FB saying "If you try to be normal, you won't know how amazing you can be," by Maya Angelou. I asked her what kind of normal are we talking about. She bolted. Blackpilling seems to work. I think it helps eliminate uncool things you might not be aware of.
radioactivefish
BANNED

Post by radioactivefish » July 18th, 2018, 10:34 pm

Beyonder wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 9:48 pm
One lady had a quote on FB saying "If you try to be normal, you won't know how amazing you can be," by Maya Angelou

"If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be." Maya Angelou

I never played the normal card. I know there are more normal people than oneself out there.
But how about the less normal and they still get more. Just go to your local jail and see all the women around visiting their men.
Watch the News and see about the gf of the perpetrator.
What's normal anyway? It's not about normality. It's about looks and we ain't got 'em.

So mIght as well act abnormal. Well, maybe not abnormal but anti-normal.
But not here. They are too strict. Got to follow the rules of the land.
Spoiler.
<.{{{>< = ☢<*)))<'s friend
towncel
Newcomer

Post by towncel » July 22nd, 2018, 4:23 pm

Actually second grade