Birthday soon.

Post Reply
User avatar
BrettyBoy
Member
Posts: 75
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 2:31 pm
Location: England.
Contact:

Birthday soon.

Post by BrettyBoy » March 15th, 2019, 2:08 pm

I will be 26 in May. I hope by the time I hit age 30 that I won’t find any human being attractive what so ever. Damn, that sounds great but that is just fantasy.
I have had no real life female attention in awhile but craving it badly.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1963
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Birthday soon.

Post by lordoftheincels » March 20th, 2019, 6:51 pm

You can do it by lowering T. However, there are some certain negative side effects of lowering T. No way to win.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
BrettyBoy
Member
Posts: 75
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 2:31 pm
Location: England.
Contact:

Re: Birthday soon.

Post by BrettyBoy » March 27th, 2019, 9:22 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:51 pm
You can do it by lowering T. However, there are some certain negative side effects of lowering T. No way to win.
What does that mean?
I have had no real life female attention in awhile but craving it badly.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1963
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Birthday soon.

Post by lordoftheincels » March 27th, 2019, 9:27 pm

BrettyBoy wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 9:22 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:51 pm
You can do it by lowering T. However, there are some certain negative side effects of lowering T. No way to win.
What does that mean?
Everything in life has pros and cons. Lowering T will reduce your sex drive...but it will also remove your "drive" in other ways.

For males...nothing is given. For something, a sacrifice is required. There is no having cake and eating it too...
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
BrettyBoy
Member
Posts: 75
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 2:31 pm
Location: England.
Contact:

Re: Birthday soon.

Post by BrettyBoy » March 27th, 2019, 9:28 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 9:27 pm
BrettyBoy wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 9:22 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:51 pm
You can do it by lowering T. However, there are some certain negative side effects of lowering T. No way to win.
What does that mean?
Everything in life has pros and cons. Lowering T will reduce your sex drive...but it will also remove your "drive" in other ways.
Sexual frustration is sucky.
I have had no real life female attention in awhile but craving it badly.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1963
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Birthday soon.

Post by lordoftheincels » March 27th, 2019, 9:29 pm

BrettyBoy wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 9:28 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 9:27 pm
BrettyBoy wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 9:22 pm

What does that mean?
Everything in life has pros and cons. Lowering T will reduce your sex drive...but it will also remove your "drive" in other ways.
Sexual frustration is sucky.
You may find that life as an asexual is not as happy as you think it will be... Ultimately, it is up to every male to decide what to sacrifice.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
BrettyBoy
Member
Posts: 75
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 2:31 pm
Location: England.
Contact:

Re: Birthday soon.

Post by BrettyBoy » March 27th, 2019, 9:32 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 9:29 pm
BrettyBoy wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 9:28 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 9:27 pm


Everything in life has pros and cons. Lowering T will reduce your sex drive...but it will also remove your "drive" in other ways.
Sexual frustration is sucky.
You may find that life as an asexual is not as happy as you think it will be... Ultimately, it is up to every male to decide what to sacrifice.
I see your point.
I have had no real life female attention in awhile but craving it badly.
Post Reply