Cool car = women? Not for Incels.

reg509

Cool car = women? Not for Incels.

Post by reg509 » March 14th, 2019, 9:58 am

I see posts from Incels who lament that they can't drive. Well I want to personally assure you that being able to drive doesn't help your chances, nor does having a cool car. One of the only things I was lucky with in life, in fact I think some cosmic force might have used up all the collective luck I could've had in my lifetime to instead assure this one thing for me. I drive a 1982 Cadillac Coupe DeVille. Google images of it, it's a seriously sweet ride with a lot of perks. It gets a lot of attention out on the road, usually from other car guys, though I never get any attention from women.

Today I was driving my chad friend around. He's an older guy in his 40's, not really active anymore but he's told stories of being a giga-chad back in the day. We stop at a gas station, chad goes in to pay, I'm pumping the gas. As my chad friend comes back out it's clear to see he's walking towards my car. Right before he gets in, a woman literally shouts from the other end of the pumps "hey baby what you doin' tonight" talking to him, not me. To further set the scene, I'm dressed up semi fancy, as I always am when I drive the car, button up shirt, jeans, dress hat, the works. He's wearing a dirty tank top with holes ripped in it and shorts. The first foid to ever be impressed by the car only because she thought it belonged to a chad. She probably figured I was his chauffeur or something. Proof that a nice car means nothing for status if an incel is behind the wheel.

So to all the Incels who can't drive, don't feel too bad about it. It really doesn't improve your chances.
Once you reach the top, the only way left to go from there is back down.
MaxCady

Re: Cool car = women? Not for Incels.

Post by MaxCady » March 14th, 2019, 12:36 pm

True. My brother is age 43 and has never passed his test. He's always had girlfriends since 14. Hasn't missed a year without one. Got married at 32 and had three children. His wife has a car. He's 6'2 and was a chadlite in his prime. Similar look to Justin Chatwin.

Now if your a Norman/Michael Cera type, and live out in the sticks with poor transport links, it is gonna hurt your chances not having a ride. I think women/girls from inner cities like Ney York aren't that bothered. Its more about how you look and being a sociable normie that's liked by other men.

That's just my two cents.
"YOUR GONNA LEARN ABOUT LOSS." Maxy Cady, Cape Fear, 1991.

vcelguy
Site Admin

Post by vcelguy » March 14th, 2019, 3:26 pm

You need much more than that. In poor countries cool car can be a game changer.
Contact me:
envyme2013
Newcomer

Post by envyme2013 » March 14th, 2019, 3:34 pm

MaxCady wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 12:36 pm
True. My brother is age 43 and has never passed his test. He's always had girlfriends since 14. Hasn't missed a year without one. Got married at 32 and had three children. His wife has a car. He's 6'2 and was a chadlite in his prime. Similar look to Justin Chatwin.

Now if your a Norman/Michael Cera type, and live out in the sticks with poor transport links, it is gonna hurt your chances not having a ride. I think women/girls from inner cities like Ney York aren't that bothered. Its more about how you look and being a sociable normie that's liked by other men.

That's just my two cents.
[/q So maybe I should move to New York and get girls there. I'm from New Jersey and the girls here SUCK. They're all arrogant and entitled. If what you're saying is true then I should be fine because I am a social person.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » March 14th, 2019, 5:14 pm

Getting a high paid job (like $150,000+) helps. Too bad by the time people earn that much they will generally be old though.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 14th, 2019, 11:26 pm

reg509 wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 9:58 am
I see posts from Incels who lament that they can't drive. Well I want to personally assure you that being able to drive doesn't help your chances, nor does having a cool car. One of the only things I was lucky with in life, in fact I think some cosmic force might have used up all the collective luck I could've had in my lifetime to instead assure this one thing for me. I drive a 1982 Cadillac Coupe DeVille. Google images of it, it's a seriously sweet ride with a lot of perks. It gets a lot of attention out on the road, usually from other car guys, though I never get any attention from women.

Today I was driving my chad friend around. He's an older guy in his 40's, not really active anymore but he's told stories of being a giga-chad back in the day. We stop at a gas station, chad goes in to pay, I'm pumping the gas. As my chad friend comes back out it's clear to see he's walking towards my car. Right before he gets in, a woman literally shouts from the other end of the pumps "hey baby what you doin' tonight" talking to him, not me. To further set the scene, I'm dressed up semi fancy, as I always am when I drive the car, button up shirt, jeans, dress hat, the works. He's wearing a dirty tank top with holes ripped in it and shorts. The first foid to ever be impressed by the car only because she thought it belonged to a chad. She probably figured I was his chauffeur or something. Proof that a nice car means nothing for status if an incel is behind the wheel.

So to all the Incels who can't drive, don't feel too bad about it. It really doesn't improve your chances.
Fucking sucks bro. Sorry that happened to you.

But, I'm an incel who complains about not knowing how to drive and let me tell you; I could have had sex a couple of times had I actually been able to drive. Even now -- with my coworker. I never asked her out because I'm scared she'll expect me to have a car. But, she's always liked all my Instagram photos and in person she seems somewhat interested. Having a car would be a blessing for me. Too bad I'm too stupid to drive.

Another story:

One time I was talking to a coworker who I almost dated (we actually kinda were a thing) and I asked her to the movies and she said yes. So when the time came, I told her I don't have a car and we could meet there. She then cancelled on me.

I'm ugly -- but having no driving skill makes me even uglier
DNA you cannot fix what you get
My DNA; wires of sadness and pain
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 15th, 2019, 12:42 am

One more difference is that cars we can get. Even low-mileage ones.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you