I can't believe how easy attractive women have it

MaxCady

Re: I can't believe how easy attractive women have it

Post by MaxCady » March 14th, 2019, 12:44 pm

I knew a 7/10 girl that worked in a plush hotel and had a high position of rank. Supervisor or some shit. I was gobsmacked how dumb she was. She was sooo dumb. She also was 'lent' a nice company car by the manager - that's what privilege women get just for looking pretty. Yet when I was her age (23) I couldn't even get a job washing up dishes due to looks discrimination (I looked 15/16 at 23). It truly is shocking how far looks get you as a woman, and how many glass ceilings you hit as an ugly guy.
"YOUR GONNA LEARN ABOUT LOSS." Maxy Cady, Cape Fear, 1991.

frecklearms72

Post by frecklearms72 » March 22nd, 2019, 3:57 am

Women are trained these days by their parents, television and social media that if your hot looking, the world is at your feet. But if your but t ass ugly, you might as well end your pain and kill yourself.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 22nd, 2019, 4:20 am

Women are like beautiful, fancy, expensive pieces of art that people want to flaunt, hold, touch, and stare at. That's not even me being sexist, it's just the truth. Women even know they're amazing to look at. They know that they will have everything good in life because their gorgeous looks. Men are huge, smelly, ugly modern ogres. Only Chad gets a pass. He is a chiseled hunk of sex and, much like Stacy, is an art piece to behold.
DNA you cannot fix what you get
My DNA; wires of sadness and pain
MaxCady

Post by MaxCady » March 22nd, 2019, 12:15 pm

You have to look like a Greek statue as a guy these guys to be seen as decent human being.

I kind of envy the Chadlites that go to the gym at 16 and have built the body of a greek god by 17. I wish I could befriended such a guy when I was 16, but alas they wouldn't tolerate the company of a sub human. Seriously, though, if I'd have been red-pilled at 16 I would of looksmaxed, taken HGH, done everything in my new-earned knowledge base to look better rather than a weedy geek.
"YOUR GONNA LEARN ABOUT LOSS." Maxy Cady, Cape Fear, 1991.

lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 22nd, 2019, 12:32 pm

tremor wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 5:23 am
Blackpill homework for you to do is realizing that all women are attractive. No fault is completely disqualifying for them. Also see Juggernaut law.
It's sad. I went to incelwiki which redirected me to the pigwoman website. I see a lot of good looking males, some even who look like chads, desperate to get with her. Such social and genetic decline.

https://lookism.net/Thread-Pig-Woman-POF-thread

It's over for males.