Does anyone else just hate the world in general?

User avatar
albie
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: December 17th, 2018, 1:47 pm

Re: Does anyone else just hate the world in general?

Post by albie » March 14th, 2019, 1:55 pm

I have a mental list of all the people I would gladly murder. Only one woman on there. Mostly men. Men suck. I have no interest in love. Don't think it is anything but cheap chemical reaction in the brain. I prize revenge above all else.

To slit the throat of that kid who spat on me. TO just do that over and over. I would never get bored.
Whatshappeningtome25
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: March 1st, 2019, 4:23 am

Re: Does anyone else just hate the world in general?

Post by Whatshappeningtome25 » March 14th, 2019, 2:09 pm

albie wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 1:55 pm
I prize revenge above all else.
Forget about revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It's tragic, You will end up suffering and hurting yourself even more. Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness.
- Hatake Kakashi from Naruto
User avatar
albie
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: December 17th, 2018, 1:47 pm

Re: Does anyone else just hate the world in general?

Post by albie » March 14th, 2019, 2:16 pm

Whatshappeningtome25 wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 2:09 pm
albie wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 1:55 pm
I prize revenge above all else.
Forget about revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It's tragic, You will end up suffering and hurting yourself even more. Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness.
- Hatake Kakashi from Naruto
And how much revenge did Hatake Kakashi take? Being a cartoon made from acrylic paint...
Xero1101
Member
Posts: 55
Joined: March 14th, 2019, 5:15 am

Re: Does anyone else just hate the world in general?

Post by Xero1101 » March 14th, 2019, 7:27 pm

I hate how some people are born into an easy life (Women/Attractive Women) while others are born into a destiny of misery and despair (Ugly Incels)

An attractive girl is set for life, once finished living with her parents and having fun on the cock carousel she will have the luxury of picking one of hundreds of potential future husbands/human ATM machines, once her father is finished supporting her, another man takes over.

An attractive woman whether we like it or not is the ultimate superior being of human on this planet. They never have to work or lift a finger yet can go through life like a member of a royal family. No waking up at the crack of dawn, no working long hours, no getting dirty, no getting rejected etc etc.

Such a life of privilege is something only us incels can dream about. There is always going to be a man lined up to buy her meals and jewelry and pay for the roof over her head, such girls can even get “sugar daddies” to put them through college/university.

Yet these bitches complain that they have it rough, don’t even get me started on the Chads who can easily strip these girls naked and have them whenever they please. Fuck this world and the unfairness it comes with.
dirtgrub
Newcomer
Posts: 1
Joined: March 13th, 2019, 9:45 pm

Re: Does anyone else just hate the world in general?

Post by dirtgrub » March 14th, 2019, 9:32 pm

StoicNihilist wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 5:10 am
Despite being what normies would call an "Incel" I'm not a misogynist. I do not hate women, it's not their fault that its their biological prerogative to find the most suitable and attractive male partner to propagate. 

Nor am I a misandrist. I do not hate attractive men with supermodel looks. They just won the genetic lottery, and honestly? If I looked like Ryan Gosling and had the social skills of a normal human I'd be out there living it large instead of sulking on this website. Or... at least just a normal life.


I just hate the world. I hate fate, genetics, and the hand that nature has dealt me. I hate that I've been treated like such dog ѕhit for not being able to live up to societies standards. I've never done anything to you, so why must you people spit at and mock me for not being as pretty as you? Why must you push me around for not having the ability to live up to your standards of normalcy? I've done nothing of my own free will and accord to deserve this, so screw you, I have the right to be bitter. I'm entitled to my thoughts and feelings just like everyone else.

Elliot Rodger and that Toronto Van attack guy put people like us under the public spotlight. We were already viewed as outcasts and loners before. But now we are being demonized by the media and quickly becoming public enemy number one. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the FBI monitors posts here now. God help us. We just cant catch a fuсking break.
the world is pretty shitty dude i agree 100%, and i think incels already have it hard enough too so it's not fair either with, like you said, the demonising and the all the social ѕhit surrounding such. i think you sound pretty cool and tbh pretty insightful/logical too and of course your feelings are valid, but still i'd encourage you to try some optimism. the world sucks, but i still remind myself of all the good ѕhit that isn't people/ humans/ genetics, and i think in that thought process i've found a bit more enjoyment in life despite all the ѕhit it throws at me. idk if this will help you or not but i hope stuff looks up for u.
uggo2boot
Newcomer
Posts: 2
Joined: March 17th, 2019, 9:55 am

Re: Does anyone else just hate the world in general?

Post by uggo2boot » March 17th, 2019, 10:12 pm

You sum it up pretty well, I’ve gotten to hate the world in general. Do I hate some women? Sure. I hate many women because of their perceived lack of empathy regarding mens’ rights, when most men have fought the past 60 years for women’s rights (ie thanks for the helping out, now fuck you). Men and women have always had advantages and disadvantages, and now it feels like women have more advantages than men, despite some women (usually the most vocal ones...) claiming otherwise, putting their hands over their ears and shouting. I hate the principle behind it - hypocrisy - not because it’s regarding women. It’s not like I don’t hate some men for the same principle. I’ve just become hateful, and it’s not something I want to be but it is what it is. I’ve tried getting help but psychologists are just a sham.

I wish I had have been born 20-30 years earlier so I didn’t grow up in the age of the internet. One of the things that makes me most mad and angry is the hypocrisy and fake ness of the online generation, and how it gives power to morons. If you are good-looking, charismatic or wealthy your opinion is deemed more ‘valid’. We’ve entered a generation where facts don’t matter, and how many retweets or likes you get is what determines how ‘correct’ you are. People speak like professors or experts in a subject, yet couldn’t graduate high school.
User avatar
StoicNihilist
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: February 12th, 2019, 4:28 am

Re: Does anyone else just hate the world in general?

Post by StoicNihilist » March 18th, 2019, 1:55 am

uggo2boot wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 10:12 pm
You sum it up pretty well, I’ve gotten to hate the world in general. Do I hate some women? Sure. I hate many women because of their perceived lack of empathy regarding mens’ rights, when most men have fought the past 60 years for women’s rights (ie thanks for the helping out, now fuck you). Men and women have always had advantages and disadvantages, and now it feels like women have more advantages than men, despite some women (usually the most vocal ones...) claiming otherwise, putting their hands over their ears and shouting. I hate the principle behind it - hypocrisy - not because it’s regarding women. It’s not like I don’t hate some men for the same principle. I’ve just become hateful, and it’s not something I want to be but it is what it is. I’ve tried getting help but psychologists are just a sham.

I wish I had have been born 20-30 years earlier so I didn’t grow up in the age of the internet. One of the things that makes me most mad and angry is the hypocrisy and fake ness of the online generation, and how it gives power to morons. If you are good-looking, charismatic or wealthy your opinion is deemed more ‘valid’. We’ve entered a generation where facts don’t matter, and how many retweets or likes you get is what determines how ‘correct’ you are. People speak like professors or experts in a subject, yet couldn’t graduate high school.
I hear you about psychologists being a scam. Your insurance pays, what, $400 a session to talk to some Chad or Stacy-esque doctor who would never truly be able to understand and relate to your life experiences? And why you feel the way you do? They just kinda sit there and listen to you talk and provide some generic meme self-help propaganda that we've tried and already given up on. Total waste of money. I tried that whole "oh, you need help. Get therapy" bullshit while I was still taking the Bluepill.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 2088
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Does anyone else just hate the world in general?

Post by lordoftheincels » March 20th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Xero1101 wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 7:27 pm
I hate how some people are born into an easy life (Women/Attractive Women) while others are born into a destiny of misery and despair (Ugly Incels)

An attractive girl is set for life, once finished living with her parents and having fun on the cock carousel she will have the luxury of picking one of hundreds of potential future husbands/human ATM machines, once her father is finished supporting her, another man takes over.

An attractive woman whether we like it or not is the ultimate superior being of human on this planet. They never have to work or lift a finger yet can go through life like a member of a royal family. No waking up at the crack of dawn, no working long hours, no getting dirty, no getting rejected etc etc.

Such a life of privilege is something only us incels can dream about. There is always going to be a man lined up to buy her meals and jewelry and pay for the roof over her head, such girls can even get “sugar daddies” to put them through college/university.

Yet these bitches complain that they have it rough, don’t even get me started on the Chads who can easily strip these girls naked and have them whenever they please. Fuck this world and the unfairness it comes with.
I used to have a teacher who would silence me when I made complaints like this. As early as age 6, even age 4, I was a genius ahead of my time, my philosophy was more advanced than 99% of adults. I would make statements like this then the teacher would hush me up by saying the following line:

Life's not fair, noone ever said it was fair.

Those weren't her exact words exactly.

But it always grinded my gears.

What separates humans from animals is humans can compassionately try to make a better world, a world that's fair. An animal blindly accepts what it is given. Except for dogs, cats, etc. who whine and bark of course when they don't get their way.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Post Reply