"Oh just be more positive"

WelcomeToMyDNA

"Oh just be more positive"

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 13th, 2019, 4:19 am

It's the shittiest advice ever. Being positive does absolutely nothing. Why the fuck do people always say "be positive" or "try to stay positive dude!"?
DNA you cannot fix what you get
My DNA; wires of sadness and pain
reg509

Re: "Oh just be more positive"

Post by reg509 » March 13th, 2019, 11:04 am

They're bluepilled normies, NPCs. The people in-between Chad and Incels on the scale of attractiveness. They were born either conventionally attractive enough to be subchad, or just plain and average but still not genetically cursed like us. People born extroverts who can make friends of both sexes as naturally as breathing.
Living comfortably as part of the collective herd in the matrix of society they've never had much need to really use their brains, especially not to think outside the norm and grasp the bigger picture, to see the truth that life is shitty and unfair for most, aka, the blackpill.
Once you reach the top, the only way left to go from there is back down.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 13th, 2019, 5:36 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 4:19 am
Why the fuck do people always say "be positive" or "try to stay positive dude!"?
Our le toxicity is poisoning their perfect world.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » March 13th, 2019, 11:59 pm

I tried asking a cream face, redneck,inbred bitch out and she said no. Talked to a 6.25 and that delusional bitch kept bringing up her boyfriend like it was an 8. Talked to a chubby girl and she never talked back. That was only in the last year, not even including the other 3 years.

Made a Tinder account and got some matches. They were almost all whales (obese, not just overweight) a self-described tranny freak, an ugly ghetto black bitch(not even a normal looking black bitch) and a fake account. No messages either so I don't even know if those fat , glutinous, hideous, creatures would even bother to reply anyways.

Whenever I try to dress nicely or comb my hair or whatever, the only person who notices is my ugly, creepy, female incel, 3.5/10 sister(who keeps complementing me) and my mom.

No point in being "positive" when all you get are clinically obese freaks and rejections.
albie

Post by albie » March 14th, 2019, 2:11 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 4:19 am
It's the shittiest advice ever. Being positive does absolutely nothing. Why the fuck do people always say "be positive" or "try to stay positive dude!"?
Translation: Oh take your incel problems somewhere else and stop trying to make me sorry for being sexually active.
BrettyBoy

Post by BrettyBoy » March 15th, 2019, 4:26 pm

That type of advice sucks.
I have had no real life female attention in years but craving it badly.
UCMysloSaylo
Newcomer

Post by UCMysloSaylo » March 15th, 2019, 6:42 pm

Absolute agree with your post OP. Any normalfag that says this is a fucking retard.
Xero1101
Newcomer

Post by Xero1101 » March 19th, 2019, 6:20 pm

Worked for this guy.
F27F8F5D-922B-4CE6-9B3F-5CDE5BCAEE55.jpeg
F27F8F5D-922B-4CE6-9B3F-5CDE5BCAEE55.jpeg (58.51 KiB) Viewed 175 times
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 19th, 2019, 6:51 pm

Xero1101 wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 6:20 pm
Worked for this guy.

F27F8F5D-922B-4CE6-9B3F-5CDE5BCAEE55.jpeg
Maybe he has money. Or some type of power. Plus, he isn't that ugly. When you're ugly, you might as well just give up finding a girlfriend entirely because it'll never happen in this lifetime. See, I'm ugly, and knowing this, I have given up entirely. I just have to find happiness in other places in life (materialistic things, music, video games, etc)...basically I have to cope until death.
DNA you cannot fix what you get
My DNA; wires of sadness and pain
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 22nd, 2019, 1:14 pm

I've complained to friends and acquantancies and like, blue pill robots they just say be more positive. Half my social frustration isn't just sexual frustration, half of the reason I'm so angry all the time is because I feel like I'm living in a world surrounded by robots. It always grinds my gears when incels call other incels subhuman, when many incels are some of the most human people there are.