LDAR. I give up on life.

WelcomeToMyDNA

LDAR. I give up on life.

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 12th, 2019, 5:21 am

I give up on existence. Existing is pain. I realized that whenever I seek out something in an attempt to succeed, I instead fail. Its like the universe/God just finds it funny to destroy me completely. I find it hilarious how fucked I am. So, since God/the universe doesn't want me to succeed at anything, I give up. I'm going to just lay here and give up. I will eat, ѕhit, breathe, piss, and sleep. That's all I can do in this world. Everything is too difficult for me. I literally get ѕhit on by birds when I'm trying to talk to girls. I give in. I will lay down and rot. It's a shame life turned out this way for me. I can't tell whether I hate myself for being this failure of a creation or if I hate all of mankind for being better than me without any effort. I just fuсking wish this world could explode and we all just die and every human/sentient being just explodes into nothingness
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
WelcomeToMyDNA

Re: LDAR. I give up on life.

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 14th, 2019, 1:00 am

dirtgrub wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 9:52 pm
hey! you should calm down. seriously, it sounds condescending but life can honestly get better. just because you're not having luck now doesn't mean you won't in the future! girls are not inherently the solution to whatever underlying problems you may have and perhaps if you removed yourself from the constant pressure of trying to talk to girls, it may even be more attractive to them, but ldar is not the solution either. i know myself that men who seem desperate or like they're trying too hard are often rejected by most girls - however, a lot of women do actually find such endearing - it's really all about the individual. it just made me kinda sad to read the "ldar" after discovering what it stands for and then coming to the website and seeing it (note, i have no idea how this site works) but i hope you can maybe get some advice from what i just said? idk. i hope you feel better. being shat on by a bird is no fun either.
Sorry, man, but women are all for looks. It has nothing to do with being clingy, trying too hard, etc. If I looked good, women would want me. Simple as that. I stand no chance. It's over.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Whatshappeningtome25

Post by Whatshappeningtome25 » March 14th, 2019, 8:14 am

dirtgrub wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 9:52 pm
i know myself that men who seem desperate or like they're trying too hard are often rejected by most girls - however, a lot of women do actually find such endearing - it's really all about the individual.
What chance does an incel have if he doesn't try too hard? Nobody would be interested in him if he doesn't go out of his way to attract them. Remember he was not always like this. He was like everyone else, living his own life and thinking at some point he would get a gf too. Only through experiences he saw that others can get girls so easily, and he can't get any. The female nature is to see ugly people as losers/creeps/orbiters. Only advances from a chad is allowed. They don't even reply to a simple 'hi' in online dating sites if you're ugly.
albie

Post by albie » March 14th, 2019, 2:07 pm

PLenty to do as you rot. Take to writing gory horror stories and posting them on the net. Watch HELLRAISER every day. Get drunk and watch zombie films. Become horror.

BUt enough about me.