Comedic Shitshow of a Life

WelcomeToMyDNA

Comedic Shitshow of a Life

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 12th, 2019, 5:05 am

Hahahhahahahaha. Oh man. I'm telling you, God is definitely entertaining himself by destroying me. Let me tell you all about my day:

So today I woke up with a feeling of dread and despair. I knew it was going to be a bad day from the second I opened my eyes. So, I got up, tried to make myself look as decent as possible (because the hot coworker of mine might see me) and told mommy to drop me off at work. So she drops me off and I arrive and see the girl (let's just call her J) sitting in the audience of the baseball stadium (it was empty because only the workers were there). I don't say anything to her out of fear of annoying her and I just clock in. All goes a bit well at first. But, the fear and dread never really left. They let us go on break and so me and my other female coworker go out into the stadium and are confused because we don't know what to do for an hour. So, finally we are joined by J. She comes up to us and we talk. I suggest to the girls that we just sit and watch some baseball until our break is over. So the three of us go and sit out in the audience. All is going kinda good (except for the fact that I don't know how to talk to this beautiful girl or what to say) and it's a little rainy out. J starts talking about her weekend and how she went clubbing and all these guys who are hot. This makes me feel bad about myself even more. THENNNN.....a fuсking bird decides to ѕhit on me. Literally. A random ass bird flies by and ѕhits on me while I'm sitting next to this girl who I have an infatuation with. The bird didn't ѕhit on ANY of the thousands of others surrounding me, but ѕhit on ME. Then, J and the other coworker start laughing and saying, "I'm fuсking dead! A bird just ѕhit on you!" So I try to keep cool and go to the bathroom to wash the bird ѕhit off and I come back and they're still there. I talk to J some more but she seems so uninterested in me now. Then we get up and she disappears into the building to talk to some dude who she once called cute (I was standing next to her when she told me "that dudes a cutie"). The guy is taller, thinner, and better looking than me. So she talks to him and I'm standing their with smeared bird ѕhit on me in the rain.

Then when I get home, my parents tell me, "there's a surprise!" So I'm kinda excited. Then when I get in I realize the surprise is that my brother got his drivers license. This makes me feel even worse about myself because I tried so hard to drive and failed each time and went home and cried myself to sleep.

And now I'm here ranting on this website about my shitshow of a life.

Why was I born? Why didn't I just die in the womb? I'm seriously thinking of just killing myself soon.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
reg509

Re: Comedic Shitshow of a Life

Post by reg509 » March 12th, 2019, 7:15 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 5:05 am
Hahahhahahahaha. Oh man. I'm telling you, God is definitely entertaining himself by destroying me.
I agree. If there is a being that controls fate in this universe it loves tormenting people like us. I too often think that the universe itself is against me. The type of cosmic coincidences that some stupid people site as what reaffirmed their belief in a god, happen to me on a weekly basis. Like back when I was in school. I would have a day worse than most, ex: fail a test, lose my pencil, get detention, trip over my shoelaces, etc, all in the same day, but also on that same day I'd have one small insignificant piece of good luck, ex: back at home I'd find the TV remote in the first place I looked instead of searching for 30 minutes. That's the way my life works, giant life shattering instances of bad luck in exchange for one small trivial piece of good luck. It happens so much I wrote it into a formula: Each instance of good luck will result in a greater or equal instance of bad luck. I still don't truly believe in luck or fate but who knows? Maybe god is a woman. That would explain a lot.

Btw the ability to drive really doesn't improve your chances with women, nor does having a cool car. I have both and foids still don't pay any attention to me.
I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am not.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 12th, 2019, 2:49 pm

This confirms my hypothesis that incel is actually some kind of curse.

I wouldn't kill yourself just yet...since it is a curse that means the curse can somehow be lifted.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 12th, 2019, 3:19 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 2:49 pm
This confirms my hypothesis that incel is actually some kind of curse.

I wouldn't kill yourself just yet...since it is a curse that means the curse can somehow be lifted.
Yup, now I know for a fact that it's a curse. Before, I thought that maybe it was just a ѕhit life, but now I understand that I am cursed. It feels, sometimes, like I'm being punished for existing. As if I somehow angered God in a past life and now I'm paying for it in this new plane of existence. You know things are ѕhit for you when birds start shitting on you and humiliating you. Then last night while trying to sleep I heard a bunch of birds right outside my window singing as if they're taunting me and laughing at me. Maybe they sit there and make plans together; they think of ways to fuck my life up. Then the other when I was walking, trying to be confident in the presence of hot girls, this tree branch that I walked under pulled my hat off and then threw it on the ground. The wind then proceeded to blow my hat a few feet away. I'm am being tormented.
It won't get better
Just string along
albie

Post by albie » March 14th, 2019, 2:40 pm

JUst a few ounces of birdshit. That's all it takes. and of course you blame the ѕhit for this girl going off you.

No.
MaxCady

Post by MaxCady » March 14th, 2019, 4:05 pm

albie wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 2:40 pm
JUst a few ounces of birdshit. That's all it takes. and of course you blame the ѕhit for this girl going off you.

No.
Just eat pigeon ѕhit and you'll die. :?

This is horrible that a sub 6 western man is merely just a clown for western women above a 3/10. Because broken down this means no matter how much hard work you do as a man to obtain a non-fat, healthy young woman it means nothing. Chads think their hard work matters and women love them for who they are, they believe “I achieved this through my brilliance in game, etc” but in reality they already had it, (looks) there was no disadvantage. Young, blue pilled Incels believe the same thing but they don’t succeed and eventually become redpill or black pill which totally turns your persona into a different animal. I’m not trying to say obtaining a women should be your only goal in life, but they, the normies and Chads believe it to be so. Both chads and incels lose something in this situation, society loses something as well as there's a gigantic cassum of misunderstanding. Ugly men especially, they never had a chance.
"YOUR GONNA LEARN ABOUT LOSS." Maxy Cady, Cape Fear, 1991.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 15th, 2019, 8:43 am

We did laugh about for a good minute. I had to play it off and be silly about it. They probably forgot about it already, but I haven't. And like I said, if I knew how to drive a car, I'd ask her out on a date, but I don't know how to drive. She does though. One time she offered to drop me off at the parking lot where I "parked my car at". I just am in a state of disbelief. I don't believe she likes me in any way at all. I look at myself and see an ugly man. There's no way someone as beautiful as her could be interested in me in any way. I'm boring, ugly, etc. And this isn't me being negative. I am seeing things as how they are. Maybe she's just a nice girl and trying to be friendly with me? I don't know. She did ask me once, "what do you hate when you're talking to someone?" As in 'when you're getting to know someone, what things turn you off'. She also asked me "if I ever have been in love". She asked if "I was a virgin"...etc...but she probably asks everyone this. OH, also, when I message her on Instagram, she responds with one word answers. She's confusing. I don't know what to think about her.
It won't get better
Just string along