Working out would help most of us

JakeSimmonds

Re: Working out would help most of us

Post by JakeSimmonds » March 13th, 2019, 12:55 am

It isn’t blue pilled to think looks matter and working out helps with mental health. You seem confused as to what bluepilled is
JakeSimmonds

Post by JakeSimmonds » March 13th, 2019, 1:01 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:51 pm
JakeSimmonds wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 7:57 am
As someone who has a lot of ups and downs mentally, working out has been one of the best things I’ve done, it’s great for mental well-being and you forget about all the worries of Daily life.

I think it would be good for a lot of people on here who seem to have a lot of anger and depression.

Also getting in shape physically can help looksmax and increase chances of finding a partner
Fake news. I said lifting weights would boost mental ability. Never said it would cure depression.

I've been to gyms before. It made my depression worse. Felt like all the lifting was futile and there was no hope. Plus I kept seeing myself surrounded by mirrors like a nightmare. Hating myself and especially hating how dorky I'd look riding the stationary bicycles. It made me sick to my stomach. I hated my own B.O. from working out too, it drove me insane. Made me feel uncivilized and no longer aristocratic.

So if I lifted weights it would be in the garage, that's all. And when I did it I still felt depressed.

Worrying about how you look on the bikes is definitely insecurity.

If that isn’t then what is
Pierreverte007
Newcomer

Post by Pierreverte007 » March 13th, 2019, 9:24 am

I took steroids for 10 years and trust me it gave me alot of attention - I don't recommend their use though. I shut my natural testosterone production down such that I'm now on trt.
Nostalgicel

Post by Nostalgicel » March 13th, 2019, 10:52 am

hiking is better
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 20th, 2019, 2:24 pm

Pierreverte007 wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 9:24 am
I took steroids for 10 years and trust me it gave me alot of attention - I don't recommend their use though. I shut my natural testosterone production down such that I'm now on trt.
Did you ever get laid during this 10 year period?
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » March 23rd, 2019, 1:53 am

Gyms are a waste of time... IF I were to ever work out, would be in PRIVATE only!! However, MIND is everything... Your mental state is your MENTAL state, NOT state of body... The power of the mind supersedes the body by 1000 times! Work on your mind guys!
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 23rd, 2019, 7:44 am

I worked out every single weekend since 2014 and recently (like within the last year) I've worked out like 6 days a week. Still ugly. Still out of shape. It's like I'm cursed and my life is ѕhit forever. Nothing can help, save, improve, or cure me. I wish I could just fall asleep forever sometimes.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
kaumak

Post by kaumak » March 24th, 2019, 12:22 am

It absolutely is the best thing an incel could do. I've been working out for 6 months and I'm actually starting to get gains. I have abs coming in and my arms are getting a bit bigger too. It makes you feel great. I genuinely look forward to it every day. I probably would've offed myself by now if I didn't start working out. With work cutting my hours and all my friends in college and jobs that actually give them hours I don't have anything else in life. Seeing myself grow muscles and start to look better is the only thing that remotely gives me hope. I recommend it to everyone.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 24th, 2019, 12:51 am

I think working out is normie and boring. But wouldn't hurt to get rid of some of the belly fat I got. Lordgoro, mind is connected to body. Got to exercise.

Also i dont believe in the jewish god but sometimes i pray to the jew god to make me die in my sleep
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.