Working out would help most of us

JakeSimmonds
Newcomer

Working out would help most of us

Post by JakeSimmonds » March 11th, 2019, 7:57 am

As someone who has a lot of ups and downs mentally, working out has been one of the best things I’ve done, it’s great for mental well-being and you forget about all the worries of Daily life.

I think it would be good for a lot of people on here who seem to have a lot of anger and depression.

Also getting in shape physically can help looksmax and increase chances of finding a partner
JakeSimmonds
Newcomer

Re: Working out would help most of us

Post by JakeSimmonds » March 11th, 2019, 7:59 am

Forget women and lift weights it’s more rewarding and they don’t argue back
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 11th, 2019, 11:33 am

JakeSimmonds wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 7:59 am
Forget women and lift weights it’s more rewarding and they don’t argue back
Healthcels and disabilitycels can't do that.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
MaxCady

Post by MaxCady » March 11th, 2019, 12:08 pm

20 squats regime is the best.

It helped me go from 183lbs 21% bodyfat to 169lbs 16% in 8 weeks.

But I have been very lean in the past (my twenties I was 145 > 160lbs) and couldn't get a acceptable non-fat gilrfriend. Face > Height > Hair > Frame > Muscles is always gonna be the order in aesthetics for men in that order.

Women hate "butterface" manlets with muscles.
"YOUR GONNA LEARN ABOUT LOSS." Maxy Cady, Cape Fear, 1991.

albie

Post by albie » March 11th, 2019, 2:44 pm

JakeSimmonds wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 7:57 am
As someone who has a lot of ups and downs mentally, working out has been one of the best things I’ve done, it’s great for mental well-being and you forget about all the worries of Daily life.

I think it would be good for a lot of people on here who seem to have a lot of anger and depression.

Also getting in shape physically can help looksmax and increase chances of finding a partner
I took up weightlifting at the age of 15. All I developed was stretchmarks. Can't even wear a t shirt now.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 11th, 2019, 2:51 pm

JakeSimmonds wrote:

Fake news. I said lifting weights would boost mental ability. Never said it would cure depression.

I've been to gyms before. It made my depression worse. Felt like all the lifting was futile and there was no hope. Plus I kept seeing myself surrounded by mirrors like a nightmare. Hating myself and especially hating how dorky I'd look riding the stationary bicycles. It made me sick to my stomach. I hated my own B.O. from working out too, it drove me insane. Made me feel uncivilized and no longer aristocratic.

So if I lifted weights it would be in the garage, that's all. And when I did it I still felt depressed.
JakeSimmonds
Newcomer

Post by JakeSimmonds » March 12th, 2019, 7:05 am

Lifting weights helps depression temporarily, it may have not helped you but it has helped other people.
JakeSimmonds
Newcomer

Post by JakeSimmonds » March 12th, 2019, 7:09 am

Feeling like that at the gym is just insecurity, most people don’t care what you look like they are busy doing their own things. It feels great if you actually commit yourself and make progress towards whatever goal it is you want.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 12th, 2019, 2:52 pm

JakeSimmonds wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 7:09 am
Feeling like that at the gym is just insecurity, most people don’t care what you look like they are busy doing their own things. It feels great if you actually commit yourself and make progress towards whatever goal it is you want.
Its not insecurity, even if the gym was empty I'd feel the same.
incelguyyyh
Newcomer

Post by incelguyyyh » March 12th, 2019, 3:47 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:51 pm
JakeSimmonds wrote:

Fake news. I said lifting weights would boost mental ability. Never said it would cure depression.

I've been to gyms before. It made my depression worse. Felt like all the lifting was futile and there was no hope. Plus I kept seeing myself surrounded by mirrors like a nightmare. Hating myself and especially hating how dorky I'd look riding the stationary bicycles. It made me sick to my stomach. I hated my own B.O. from working out too, it drove me insane. Made me feel uncivilized and no longer aristocratic.

So if I lifted weights it would be in the garage, that's all. And when I did it I still felt depressed.
you sound pretty bluepilled if you are giving this type of advice

@jake