bullshit facts

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

bullshit facts

Post by lordoftheincels » March 11th, 2019, 2:39 am

I was reading some psychology things, and today I keep getting so-called "facts" that 75% of narcissists are male, and only 4.8% of women are narcissists.

How can that be? It seems insane. Feels like we're in the post-truth era, 1984 nu speak, examples below.

Sky is red, yet you say it is blue.
You're happy, yet you are sad.

Apparently my eyes deceive me. I'm supposed to believe narcissism is a male trait. Can't see the facts with my eyes wide open. The elephant does not exist.

Doesn't matter if I've been rejected by 100 women. I'm supposed to believe that males are the heartless assholes who care about status more than love.

Women are the kindhearted, trustworthy, loving beings? Women don't care about status more than anything else? Yeah...right.

2+2=5.

Up is down and down is up.

I think the news has become so fake that we are dealing with high-level blue pilled manipulators. Sorta like gobbels on steroids. Welcome to blue pill reality where women are amiable, approachable, loyal, trustworthy, and not at all stuck up at all. I'm on Mars...according to the experts.

Blue pilled lies have infected the news, psychiatry industry, government, etc. Can't trust what the mainstream says.

Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: bullshit facts

Post by lordoftheincels » March 11th, 2019, 2:45 am

Where is this planet where 95% of the women aren't narcissists? I want to go to this world where women are kind loving people who don't care about status. A world where women actually care about me and aren't just using me for status or money. I want to know how to sign up. Cause it ain't this world that's for sure.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 11th, 2019, 7:50 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:45 am
Where is this planet where 95% of the women aren't narcissists? I want to go to this world where women are kind loving people who don't care about status. A world where women actually care about me and aren't just using me for status or money. I want to know how to sign up. Cause it ain't this world that's for sure.
Source? Maybe females just have different criteria of being narcissists? Also could simply be fake news.
Drang nach Westen.
Penelope
Newcomer

Post by Penelope » March 11th, 2019, 8:16 am

My close friend group consists of 11 girls, and 10 of them absolutely are extremely narcissistic. The other is stunned and kind of shallow but not nearly as egoistical and terrible as the rest. Those facts absolutely are lies, probably written by girls with angel complexes. Take it from an insider, the narcissism absolutely is at least 99% in women.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 11th, 2019, 1:29 pm

It's sickening...I'm cautious to spread the link because I don't want it to go viral...

This website is CLEARLY made by a woman, but the troubling thing is that the "facts" in this website are not uncommon...the stat that only 4.8% of women are narcissist... is a statement commonly repeated by men and stated as "fact" by the Psychiatry Industry!

https://narcissisthelp.com/ebook-youtub ... gIIxfD_BwE

Penelope wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 8:16 am
My close friend group consists of 11 girls, and 10 of them absolutely are extremely narcissistic. The other is stunned and kind of shallow but not nearly as egoistical and terrible as the rest. Those facts absolutely are lies, probably written by girls with angel complexes. Take it from an insider, the narcissism absolutely is at least 99% in women.
This seems like real facts, like on the real planet Earth I'm living on. What do you mean by stunned though?
albie

Post by albie » March 11th, 2019, 2:03 pm

Men and women are bad for different reasons.

240 women are raped in England every day.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 11th, 2019, 2:04 pm

albie wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:03 pm
Men and women are bad for different reasons.

240 women are raped in England every day.
160,000 humans DIE on earth every day.

Men are bad because women make them that way.

Human morality has always puzzled me. If you make a game where hundreds of people die, even if these people are innocent civilians or women, people give it praise and high ratings. But if you put one scene about rape the moral police come out of the woodwork and demand to ban the game.

Also, you can put scenes where someone is put in a cage for 10 years and noone cares, even though its a form of deep psychological torture. Human moral hypocrites at their finest.
Penelope
Newcomer

Post by Penelope » March 11th, 2019, 3:33 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 1:29 pm

This seems like real facts, like on the real planet Earth I'm living on. What do you mean by stunned though?
In essence, while the others are flat out narcissistic, she’s more or less ditzy and easy to convince of thing, and is often coerced into acting a certain way by the rest of the girls. It’s pretty pathetic, and I think it really denotes that bitch rage is a very real thing and is holding everyone back, since you’ve got all these terrible women assimilating less shitty women to be just like them.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 11th, 2019, 3:52 pm

777. Interesting. I feel the magic a-brewing.