Proof that any FEMALE can get laid

MaxCady

Re: Proof that any FEMALE can get laid

Post by MaxCady » March 11th, 2019, 3:26 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:15 pm
MaxCady wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 12:03 pm
She has a good head of hair and probably acceptable (lean) body. Women only need not to be obese to get a lot of male attention. Even obese, bull-looking women won't struggle but they have to be more assertive.

What p****** me of is that society says women are under harsher standards of beauty than men to look passable. It's absolute bullcrap.
Correct. Its just blue pill propoganda and lies. Women complain about being forced to wear makeup.

On what planet are women forced to wear makeup? Not even third-world countries.

In fact its nu-speak, opposite ville. Everything is the opposite of blue-pill. The real reality: Men are forced to not wear makeup, aka fakeup. Men have to expose their true genetic selves nakedd and exposed, not allowed to cover up their flaws. Men have to stoicly accept rejection and not allowed to cheat the system. While women are allowed to put themselves on a pedastal so that any female, no matter how bad their genetics, can easily seduce anyone they please.

Try telling this obvious fact, like 2+2=4, to women though. Women are so deeply narcissist they actually believe their own delusions.
Yes, yes its all true. If a guy gets laser hair treatment, or LL surgery for example and people know about, your a laughing stock. If a guy loses weight and builds muscle he will be told its not his looks but his lack of confidence. When a girl loses weight, the whole town celebrates the "new thin version" of her. Everybody knows she is a more attractive person. But people don't like men looksmaxing or improving what they were handed by genetics.

I am slightly balding but I am average as fuck (5'9 1/2, 170lbs)...and in todays western world, for average women, average man in the 4/10 to 5.5/10 range is the new ugly.

I do the same as you probably; Dress well, hit the gym and keep myself busy with small goals, sometimes each one takes few weeks. Then sometimes I find myself obsessing over plain girls and not being to score them like Chad is frustrating. I have a Chad colleague (6'4, looks like jessie pavelka) ...that keep reminding me how looks is the most important and seeing him everyday is not good for my moral..lol but I deal with it. The way he can get girl with absolutely no game is hilarious. He just has to have an app on his phone and send "hello". A few hours later and message exchanges, he has a date and 50% chance it will lead to sex. You have to remember that average, thin women and even ugly women that are skinny have it easier than any Chad 10/10 male out there yet the femoids scream about how hard they have it.
"YOUR GONNA LEARN ABOUT LOSS." Maxy Cady, Cape Fear, 1991.

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 11th, 2019, 3:36 pm

MaxCady wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 3:26 pm
Yes, yes its all true. If a guy gets laser hair treatment, or LL surgery for example and people know about, your a laughing stock. If a guy loses weight and builds muscle he will be told its not his looks but his lack of confidence. When a girl loses weight, the whole town celebrates the "new thin version" of her. Everybody knows she is a more attractive person. But people don't like men looksmaxing or improving what they were handed by genetics.

I am slightly balding but I am average as fuck (5'9 1/2, 170lbs)...and in todays western world, for average women, average man in the 4/10 to 5.5/10 range is the new ugly.

I do the same as you probably; Dress well, hit the gym and keep myself busy with small goals, sometimes each one takes few weeks. Then sometimes I find myself obsessing over plain girls and not being to score them like Chad is frustrating. I have a Chad colleague (6'4, looks like jessie pavelka) ...that keep reminding me how looks is the most important and seeing him everyday is not good for my moral..lol but I deal with it. The way he can get girl with absolutely no game is hilarious. He just has to have an app on his phone and send "hello". A few hours later and message exchanges, he has a date and 50% chance it will lead to sex. You have to remember that average, thin women and even ugly women that are skinny have it easier than any Chad 10/10 male out there yet the femoids scream about how hard they have it.
Correct. Males are conditioned with shame to be afraid to enhance their body. It's always the punchline when the bald guy in a movie loses his wig. Males are ordered by society to be as plain as possible. Only permitted to peacock by means of consensual slavery, agreeing to work very hard in hopes of becoming a millionairre and purchasing a fancy car.

Females continually whine about how bad they have it. When they talk about male privilege they really speak of Chad privilege. Yes Chad's do get paid more. But most incels don't get any such thing as male privilege. And yes I probably would bet money than an average plain Jane would get a fuller inbox than some chads.

When my testosterone was higher I used to obsess about plain girls. It used to be a real torment for me. But now I have more control of my libido and am more narcissistic than before. I try to view humans are simple mammals. That fuсking them is like just a mammal, that they aren't equal to me. They don't have as much of a spell on me anymore. Still I try to avoid going out to public places, in order for sl*ts not to boost my sex drive and put me in torment once more.

It also helps to view women as heartless. It causes pain when you fantasize about women being kind compassionate people. It causes a cognitive dissonance, like "why did she treat me this way"? When you view them as cold assholes you don't feel that pain anymore, your thoughts don't loop as to "why" you got treated so badly. You come to terms they are simply mean-spirited and bad people. No longer putting them on a pedastal expecting them to behave like decent human beings. Then you realize you've been manipulated with her lies, she is playing with your emotions and just wants you to believe she is kind when she is deliberately trying to confuse you to put you in torment again.

The danger of blue pill is it promotes an inversion. Blue pill tries to convince incels that they are the bad people. Its an inversion to cause incels torment. A manipulation to try and make incels feel guilty over the truth. An upside down reality. An incel can be treated badly by 100 women, but is so brainwashed as a slave, he is victim-blamed to be convinced that he is the bad person. It's sick. It's all very much an episode of Black Mirror.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
MaxCady

Post by MaxCady » March 14th, 2019, 12:49 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 3:36 pm
MaxCady wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 3:26 pm

Correct. Males are conditioned with shame to be afraid to enhance their body. It's always the punchline when the bald guy in a movie loses his wig. Males are ordered by society to be as plain as possible. Only permitted to peacock by means of consensual slavery, agreeing to work very hard in hopes of becoming a millionairre and purchasing a fancy car.

Females continually whine about how bad they have it. When they talk about male privilege they really speak of Chad privilege. Yes Chad's do get paid more. But most incels don't get any such thing as male privilege. And yes I probably would bet money than an average plain Jane would get a fuller inbox than some chads.

When my testosterone was higher I used to obsess about plain girls. It used to be a real torment for me. But now I have more control of my libido and am more narcissistic than before. I try to view humans are simple mammals. That fuсking them is like just a mammal, that they aren't equal to me. They don't have as much of a spell on me anymore. Still I try to avoid going out to public places, in order for sl*ts not to boost my sex drive and put me in torment once more.

It also helps to view women as heartless. It causes pain when you fantasize about women being kind compassionate people. It causes a cognitive dissonance, like "why did she treat me this way"? When you view them as cold assholes you don't feel that pain anymore, your thoughts don't loop as to "why" you got treated so badly. You come to terms they are simply mean-spirited and bad people. No longer putting them on a pedastal expecting them to behave like decent human beings. Then you realize you've been manipulated with her lies, she is playing with your emotions and just wants you to believe she is kind when she is deliberately trying to confuse you to put you in torment again.

The danger of blue pill is it promotes an inversion. Blue pill tries to convince incels that they are the bad people. Its an inversion to cause incels torment. A manipulation to try and make incels feel guilty over the truth. An upside down reality. An incel can be treated badly by 100 women, but is so brainwashed as a slave, he is victim-blamed to be convinced that he is the bad person. It's sick. It's all very much an episode of Black Mirror.

bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » March 14th, 2019, 5:25 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 1:03 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 3:45 am
tremor wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 6:50 pm

It happens when a disabled white man becomes a rich statusmaxed motivational speaker and settles for an Asian female. Too bad such couples are incel factories.
I've seen a lot of guys do cucked/beta stuff(such as fuсking obese whales or going with extremely ugly "females") in order to get laid. One of the most cucked is going to a third world nation to find a mate . If you are FROM those nations, go to those nations for a DIFFERENT reason and then find a girl there OR if you have a G.F who is from those nations then its okay, but going to a third world,shithole nation for the SOLE purpose of finding a mate is cucked/beta/ desperate as fuck. Only overweight old men who can't get anything better do that.
If you say so. Personally if I can't get an American girl in 10 years...you might see me getting a third world girl.
Cool. Just make sure that she is not going out with you just to get citizenship. They may get citizenship and then divorce. Women are like snakes and in third world nations, there are mostly no morals as people use each other like nothing.
UCMysloSaylo
Newcomer

Post by UCMysloSaylo » March 15th, 2019, 6:45 pm

Lets be real here, even fat fuсking landwhales who literally go on Tumblr or any sort of hugbox can get a man.
MaxCady

Post by MaxCady » March 16th, 2019, 11:38 am

UCMysloSaylo wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 6:45 pm
Lets be real here, even fat fuсking landwhales who literally go on Tumblr or any sort of hugbox can get a man.
And a lean man at that! This wasn't the case in the 1980's and 1990's. Fat women were royally fucked back then. They got the lowest of the low stunted guys with low IQ's and generally unemployed. The digital age coming into our homes in the late 90's and early 2000's corresponded with a surge in female obesity. Fat women didn't have to leave the home and face multiple rejections, they could just sit in and enjoy the sea of simps dropping in their inboxes. Suddenly they believe fat is attractive and have no motive to lose weight because they can easily get a man.

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 20th, 2019, 2:04 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 5:25 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 1:03 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 3:45 am

I've seen a lot of guys do cucked/beta stuff(such as fuсking obese whales or going with extremely ugly "females") in order to get laid. One of the most cucked is going to a third world nation to find a mate . If you are FROM those nations, go to those nations for a DIFFERENT reason and then find a girl there OR if you have a G.F who is from those nations then its okay, but going to a third world,shithole nation for the SOLE purpose of finding a mate is cucked/beta/ desperate as fuck. Only overweight old men who can't get anything better do that.
If you say so. Personally if I can't get an American girl in 10 years...you might see me getting a third world girl.
Cool. Just make sure that she is not going out with you just to get citizenship. They may get citizenship and then divorce. Women are like snakes and in third world nations, there are mostly no morals as people use each other like nothing.
Noted, thanks for the advice.

Personally I think if a woman got to know me, the real me, and gave me a chance then she'd stay with me. My problem is women don't even give me a chance and judge me based on retarded modern criterions. Then end up dating some asshole who they don't feel is a good fit for them and end up breaking up with the asshole. Rinse and repeat. It's idiotic and retarded.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.