Proof that any FEMALE can get laid

bcroger2

Proof that any FEMALE can get laid

Post by bcroger2 » March 8th, 2019, 5:51 pm

Imagine a disabled man getting a decent looking woman.

tremor
Staff Member

Re: Proof that any FEMALE can get laid

Post by tremor » March 8th, 2019, 6:50 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 5:51 pm
It happens when a disabled white man becomes a rich statusmaxed motivational speaker and settles for an Asian female. Too bad such couples are incel factories.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
henry1999
Newcomer

Post by henry1999 » March 8th, 2019, 8:32 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
Every woman is the same... even the retards...
you have nothing to lose but your chains ☭
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » March 8th, 2019, 10:51 pm

henry1999 wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 8:32 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
Every woman is the same... even the retards...
Most women are retarded.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » March 9th, 2019, 3:45 am

tremor wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 6:50 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
It happens when a disabled white man becomes a rich statusmaxed motivational speaker and settles for an Asian female. Too bad such couples are incel factories.
I've seen a lot of guys do cucked/beta stuff(such as fucking obese whales or going with extremely ugly "females") in order to get laid. One of the most cucked is going to a third world nation to find a mate . If you are FROM those nations, go to those nations for a DIFFERENT reason and then find a girl there OR if you have a G.F who is from those nations then its okay, but going to a third world,shithole nation for the SOLE purpose of finding a mate is cucked/beta/ desperate as fuck. Only overweight old men who can't get anything better do that.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 10th, 2019, 12:57 pm

Females delusionally believe Equality is real because they get dates fairly easily.

In a so-called world of "Equality", women with severe genetic deformities get chadlites...men with mild impurities get incel. I'm not even a Nazi, all I'm saying is how is it fair women with Down Syndrome get chads and men with Down syndrome get nothing. Also I'm saying people with Down Syndrome should always use a condom and/or get their tubes tied, I'm saying they should not reproduce, but, should get to have a fulfilling life of sex just like everyone else should get to have. I'm saying down syndromes should be required by law to get tubes tied...yes its a slippery slope because what about autists and Sherlock Holmes is autist yadayada...I think it should only be severe deformities not based on mild cognitive abnormalities.

If you tell them Equality is fake, they tell you to check your male priviledge and tell you how males get paid more, even if you aren't one of those lucky males who gets paid more.

Male priviledge? This is my male privledge, to be endlessly rejected in both dating and job applications.
Guys were always worse off for hire, as all summer she only hired one actual guy, and he catered to basically every demand she had, no matter how ridiculous. It got to the point where he even went over and painted her fridge for her on one of his days off. Watching this happen really opened my eyes to all of this and sort of blackpilled me. I say that employers are definitely biased against Incels, especially if they’re women, bonus points if the girls have progressive complexes and their husbands are cucked hipster drones.
Yeah breath it in, soak it up. Can you smell it? CAN YOU SMELL IT? Can you SMELL the male privilege? Yeah, breathe it in.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 10th, 2019, 1:03 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 3:45 am
tremor wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 6:50 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
I've seen a lot of guys do cucked/beta stuff(such as fucking obese whales or going with extremely ugly "females") in order to get laid. One of the most cucked is going to a third world nation to find a mate . If you are FROM those nations, go to those nations for a DIFFERENT reason and then find a girl there OR if you have a G.F who is from those nations then its okay, but going to a third world,shithole nation for the SOLE purpose of finding a mate is cucked/beta/ desperate as fuck. Only overweight old men who can't get anything better do that.
If you say so. Personally if I can't get an American girl in 10 years...you might see me getting a third world girl.
MaxCady

Post by MaxCady » March 11th, 2019, 12:03 pm

She has a good head of hair and probably acceptable (lean) body. Women only need not to be obese to get a lot of male attention. Even obese, bull-looking women won't struggle but they have to be more assertive.

What p****** me of is that society says women are under harsher standards of beauty than men to look passable. It's absolute bullcrap.
"YOUR GONNA LEARN ABOUT LOSS." Maxy Cady, Cape Fear, 1991.

albie

Post by albie » March 11th, 2019, 2:10 pm

What is up with her face? Not enough.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 11th, 2019, 2:15 pm

MaxCady wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 12:03 pm
She has a good head of hair and probably acceptable (lean) body. Women only need not to be obese to get a lot of male attention. Even obese, bull-looking women won't struggle but they have to be more assertive.

What p****** me of is that society says women are under harsher standards of beauty than men to look passable. It's absolute bullcrap.
Correct. Its just blue pill propoganda and lies. Women complain about being forced to wear makeup.

On what planet are women forced to wear makeup? Not even third-world countries.

In fact its nu-speak, opposite ville. Everything is the opposite of blue-pill. The real reality: Men are forced to not wear makeup, aka fakeup. Men have to expose their true genetic selves nakedd and exposed, not allowed to cover up their flaws. Men have to stoicly accept rejection and not allowed to cheat the system. While women are allowed to put themselves on a pedastal so that any female, no matter how bad their genetics, can easily seduce anyone they please.

Try telling this obvious fact, like 2+2=4, to women though. Women are so deeply narcissist they actually believe their own delusions.