why do some here hate successful people?

ralpeg

Re: why do some here hate successful people?

Post by ralpeg » March 12th, 2019, 6:02 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
Because its putting on a pedastal people who give no value. It causes social decay.

Imagine if a schoolroom, classroom, college, etc, gave A+ to people just for being good looking. But gave the gifted nerds F's for being ugly.

That's pretty much the society we have.
So if you won the lottery, thus giving you far more wealth/success than the value you bring, then would you hate yourself for that? and should others then hate you for that? Or would you give most of the money back taking only whatever tops up your salary to the salary you think you are worth?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 12th, 2019, 8:01 pm

ralpeg wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 6:02 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
Because its putting on a pedastal people who give no value. It causes social decay.

Imagine if a schoolroom, classroom, college, etc, gave A+ to people just for being good looking. But gave the gifted nerds F's for being ugly.

That's pretty much the society we have.
So if you won the lottery, thus giving you far more wealth/success than the value you bring, then would you hate yourself for that? and should others then hate you for that? Or would you give most of the money back taking only whatever tops up your salary to the salary you think you are worth?
The lottery is a scam. In any case, people pay to get into the lottery. You pay them money, you get a chance to win. It's not just sitting twiddling your thumbs looking pretty.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
ralpeg

Post by ralpeg » March 12th, 2019, 10:19 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 8:01 pm

The lottery is a scam. In any case, people pay to get into the lottery. You pay them money, you get a chance to win. It's not just sitting twiddling your thumbs looking pretty.

Most successful people didn't just twiddle their thumbs, they made some effort, and due to luck, they got lucky.

Even webcam girls would have to stare into the camera for a long time reading chat messages, to make the kind of money a person makes from buying a lottery ticket and given the choice, and would rather buy a lottery ticket and win. It'd be less effort.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 13th, 2019, 4:32 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 2:37 pm
Sorry about your health. Hope you feel better.
I do since I have given up the tryhard adventure of defying my subhumanity. I almost believed I could do that as a teen and even got back at some of my bullies, most of my conditions didn't disturb me during a brief period of time between the beginning and the end of puberty, but then everything went to ѕhit again, likely for good. I still don't qualify for NEETbux though, but I'd pick being less fucked up over it any time tbh.
Drang nach Westen.