why do some here hate successful people?

User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1185
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: why do some here hate successful people?

Post by tremor » March 11th, 2019, 7:05 pm

ralpeg wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:16 pm
Even those people whose success is only down to their looks, are not to blame, so why hate them?
Already said ITT. They don't create value.

Also jealousy. Chad always wins and he can do that thanks to halo effect only. Posting this example for nth time
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... d-pakistan
https://www.gqindia.com/content/arshad- ... ler-model/

Chad got a job literally because he existed for some time in a particular place. Now lurk incel forums, there are many stories of failed interviews, lost jobs etc.
Drang nach Westen.
ralpeg
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: March 1st, 2019, 3:29 am

Re: why do some here hate successful people?

Post by ralpeg » March 12th, 2019, 1:21 am

tremor wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 7:05 pm
ralpeg wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:16 pm
Even those people whose success is only down to their looks, are not to blame, so why hate them?
Already said ITT. They don't create value.
so there are useless guys that become models and make money from that without providing money.

do you think they are at fault for taking money people give them, while being useless?

if you were as useless as them and got money for something looks related like that blue eyed south asian, then would you give it back?

some people are useless and some useless people get lucky and get money despite being useless and not adding real value. So unless you think you would give the money back were you as useless as them but with their luck, then why would you blame them?
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1960
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: why do some here hate successful people?

Post by lordoftheincels » March 12th, 2019, 2:25 am

Everything nowadays is a popularity scam. Just convince people you are average and people will like you. It's like what happened to the new Star Wars movies.

Where are the real creative geniuses anymore? Every ad on youtube everyone just seems average to me. Nobodies. Betas. Cucks. Hipsters. Yuppies. Etc
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1185
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: why do some here hate successful people?

Post by tremor » March 12th, 2019, 8:23 am

ralpeg wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 1:21 am
tremor wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 7:05 pm
ralpeg wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:16 pm
Even those people whose success is only down to their looks, are not to blame, so why hate them?
Already said ITT. They don't create value.
so there are useless guys that become models and make money from that without providing money.

do you think they are at fault for taking money people give them, while being useless?

if you were as useless as them and got money for something looks related like that blue eyed south asian, then would you give it back?

some people are useless and some useless people get lucky and get money despite being useless and not adding real value. So unless you think you would give the money back were you as useless as them but with their luck, then why would you blame them?
Blame for what?

Also, I can't possibly know whether I would give money or not because I have never felt people were on my side, while Chad always feels this way from the validation he gets. Perhaps I would donate something to charities to virtue signal.
Drang nach Westen.
ralpeg
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: March 1st, 2019, 3:29 am

Re: why do some here hate successful people?

Post by ralpeg » March 12th, 2019, 9:27 am

tremor wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 8:23 am
ralpeg wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 1:21 am
tremor wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 7:05 pm

Already said ITT. They don't create value.
so there are useless guys that become models and make money from that without providing money.

do you think they are at fault for taking money people give them, while being useless?

if you were as useless as them and got money for something looks related like that blue eyed south asian, then would you give it back?

some people are useless and some useless people get lucky and get money despite being useless and not adding real value. So unless you think you would give the money back were you as useless as them but with their luck, then why would you blame them?
Blame for what?

Also, I can't possibly know whether I would give money or not because I have never felt people were on my side, while Chad always feels this way from the validation he gets. Perhaps I would donate something to charities to virtue signal.
II'm not asking if you'd give money.

In response to "Why hate them?" You said They don't create value.

and you said "incels may hate people whose success is only thanks to their looks and IMO it's justified in a sense, because such people usually don't create value."

You agree they are not to blame.

So they're useless and don't create value. A lot of incels are useless and don't create value. They got lucky. They're not to blame.

Why hate people that are not to blame?

You don't hate people when they don't create value, but you hate people when they don't create value and then get lucky, whle you agree they are not to blame for getting lucky while not creating value.

I don't understand your positon at all.

Can't you see that your argument doesn't follow?! I don't see how you can even think that your argument follows. IF you want to admit that you're irrational and providing an irrational argument then fine. But you haven't stated that. Another person in the thread has stated that of himself, but you haven't.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1185
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: why do some here hate successful people?

Post by tremor » March 12th, 2019, 11:03 am

ralpeg wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 9:27 am
and you said "incels may hate people whose success is only thanks to their looks and IMO it's justified in a sense, because such people usually don't create value."

You agree they are not to blame.

So they're useless and don't create value. A lot of incels are useless and don't create value. They got lucky. They're not to blame.

Why hate people that are not to blame?
I hate them back. Ask them why they hate me for being ugly and having poor health from chronic diseases. Any other incel can be in a situation similar to mine and therefore have a reason for hate.
You don't hate people when they don't create value, but you hate people when they don't create value and then get lucky, whle you agree they are not to blame for getting lucky while not creating value.
FYI "a lot of incels" doesn't mean "all incels". It doesn't even mean "most of incels". Also I never stated I did not hate even a single incel. Come up with something other than demagoguery next time.
I don't understand your positon at all.

Can't you see that your argument doesn't follow?! I don't see how you can even think that your argument follows. IF you want to admit that you're irrational and providing an irrational argument then fine. But you haven't stated that. Another person in the thread has stated that of himself, but you haven't.
I can see that you have a hard time reasoning and try to pin it on me.

To avoid complicating the matters I'll forget about it this time it and call the whole thing a minor misunderstanding, caused by me not being an English native-speaker so that you could feel superior seeing that it probably your cope and I didn't have to view you as a troll.
Drang nach Westen.
ralpeg
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: March 1st, 2019, 3:29 am

Re: why do some here hate successful people?

Post by ralpeg » March 12th, 2019, 12:43 pm

tremor wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 11:03 am
I hate them back. Ask them why they hate me for being ugly and having poor health from chronic diseases. Any other incel can be in a situation similar to mine and therefore have a reason for hate.
of course if they hate you then it makes sense to hate them, but you didn't say that before.

and we were talking about hating successful people, (or hating people that have no value are are lucky), not hating people that hate you.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1185
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: why do some here hate successful people?

Post by tremor » March 12th, 2019, 1:32 pm

ralpeg wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 12:43 pm
of course if they hate you then it makes sense to hate them, but you didn't say that before.
OK, I have got used that everyone in the community takes all incels being hated for granted. It's seldom specified but I agree it would be more correct if I did that.
and we were talking about hating successful people, (or hating people that have no value are are lucky), not hating people that hate you.
Well they either don't care about our existence or look down on us as inferior ones.

Also the jealousy thing.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1960
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: why do some here hate successful people?

Post by lordoftheincels » March 12th, 2019, 2:37 pm

ralpeg wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 9:27 am
II'm not asking if you'd give money.

In response to "Why hate them?" You said They don't create value.

and you said "incels may hate people whose success is only thanks to their looks and IMO it's justified in a sense, because such people usually don't create value."

You agree they are not to blame.

So they're useless and don't create value. A lot of incels are useless and don't create value. They got lucky. They're not to blame.

Why hate people that are not to blame?

You don't hate people when they don't create value, but you hate people when they don't create value and then get lucky, whle you agree they are not to blame for getting lucky while not creating value.

I don't understand your positon at all.

Can't you see that your argument doesn't follow?! I don't see how you can even think that your argument follows. IF you want to admit that you're irrational and providing an irrational argument then fine. But you haven't stated that. Another person in the thread has stated that of himself, but you haven't.
Because its putting on a pedastal people who give no value. It causes social decay.

Imagine if a schoolroom, classroom, college, etc, gave A+ to people just for being good looking. But gave the gifted nerds F's for being ugly.

That's pretty much the society we have.

tremor wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 11:03 am
I hate them back. Ask them why they hate me for being ugly and having poor health from chronic diseases. Any other incel can be in a situation similar to mine and therefore have a reason for hate.
Sorry about your health. Hope you feel better.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
bcroger2
Member
Posts: 200
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Re: why do some here hate successful people?

Post by bcroger2 » March 12th, 2019, 4:58 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:20 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 11:32 pm
Not all attractive people are successful. Someone could have an attractive wife and work as a janitor and she could be unemployed.
Bullshit. I've never seen a janitor that was physically attractive.
A lot of physically attractive people are not exactly successful in life. I have seen many attractive waiters, secretaries, unsuccessful actors and models and car salesmen. Many people who major in management and marketing are Chads and those aren't exactly useful majors.

"Success" isn't based off who you fuck as a man. Its based on income and occupation.

However, attractive WOMEN have it easy. They could be a dumbass and marry some guy making $250,0000+
Post Reply