Employers biased against Incels?

Nojudgement

Re: Employers biased against Incels?

Post by Nojudgement » March 4th, 2019, 5:26 pm

I have no idea how what you said relates to getting work. Hiring is not done by transvestite TV personalities...

In the majority of cases I've seen and those of my colleagues (we're in the business of HR, training and recruitment) people hire for skill. Prove you're the best and most competitive candidate, you're chosen.

This seems like real competition, which is what you were talking about.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 4th, 2019, 5:27 pm

Nojudgement wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 5:26 pm
I have no idea how what you said relates to getting work. Hiring is not done by transvestite TV personalities...

In the majority of cases I've seen and those of my colleagues (we're in the business of HR, training and recruitment) people hire for skill. Prove you're the best and most competitive candidate, you're chosen.

This seems like real competition, which is what you were talking about.
The topic was about lookist discrimination.

Not about norman defending Marxist fake equality where people are judged over looks.
Nojudgement

Post by Nojudgement » March 4th, 2019, 5:34 pm

It was about hiring and finding work. Looks do exist in bias, which I've never disputed and is supported by research.

Stating that you're not hired because you're ugly/incel when the decision is made based on the best skills and experience (i.e natural competition, which you prefer) seems very inaccurate.

Discussion of looks bias is another topic
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 4th, 2019, 5:36 pm

Nojudgement wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 5:34 pm
It was about hiring and finding work. Looks do exist in bias, which I've never disputed and is supported by research.

Stating that you're not hired because you're ugly/incel when the decision is made based on the best skills and experience (i.e natural competition, which you prefer) seems very inaccurate.

You're treading on thin ice bro. Inb4 tremor bans u. Maybe some caffeine will help clear your mind and see things more clearly.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 4th, 2019, 5:51 pm

Nojudgement wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 5:34 pm
Discussion of looks bias is almost any topic of this forum in one way or another.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
Nojudgement

Post by Nojudgement » March 4th, 2019, 7:25 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 5:36 pm
You're treading on thin ice bro. Inb4 tremor bans u. Maybe some caffeine will help clear your mind and see things more clearly.
I don't understand what the thin ice relates to. I was trying to get a handle on what you meant by natural competition and why the hiring market is not (generally) an example of natural competition. I agree (again) that looks bias is a real thing, but I don't see much evidence of its impact on hiring decisions based on my experience and knowledge.

Perhaps I've misunderstood what you meant by natural competition as my experience of hiring has always been relatively fair in that the most qualified or skilled candidates are hired. Did you mean something else?
albie

Post by albie » March 5th, 2019, 1:32 pm

reg509 wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 8:21 am
I'm 19 living with my parents and have never had a job yet. Believe me it's not for a lack of trying. Jobs seem to be as elusive to me as women. I'm not joking. I was thinking about it earlier and I've realised that finding a job is just as rigged against people like us as finding a date is. All the applications I've filled out all have one thing in common. Those dumb survey style personal questions that try to determine how you think and what kind of person you are. They're the reason I haven't got a job yet, because I'm too honest when I answer those damned questions.

No I am not a positive thinking energetic normie who can put on a convincing smile for the customer and pretend I'm not living in hell. No I am not comfortable working with femoids who would taunt and discriminate against me like all the others do, yet if I retaliate in the slightest way I'll surely be fired, sued or both. No I do not care about coworkers or their personal problems, they wouldn't care about me or mine, just like everyone else in my entire life. In 20 years I see myself dead for the past 19 years.

They say it doesn't matter how you answer, but I've become certain that answering no on certain questions automatically voids your application. People talk so much about employers not being able to discriminate who they hire based on things like religion, race, gender, well why is it acceptable to discriminate based on social status? How am I supposed to "improve myself" when I can't make any money? How am I supposed to "start at the bottom and work my way up" when I can't even get a chance at the bottom?

This system is tuly rigged against us. That's why on my latest application I choked out my soul and swallowed any self respect I had for long enough to answer the questions the way they want me to. "I try to be positive and receptive to other people" "I see myself working a long and prosperous career with your company" etc. Maybe this will be the one.
You should be on pills.We all should be on pills. They should pay us not to work. So they don't have to look at us. They should pay for our wifi so we can stay in all day and never be seen.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 5th, 2019, 3:39 pm

albie wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 1:32 pm

You should be on pills.We all should be on pills. They should pay us not to work. So they don't have to look at us. They should pay for our wifi so we can stay in all day and never be seen.
They do. It's called neetbux. Of course, they never pay enough so that neets can become normans and escape incel, which would give them the motivation to be contributing members of society. Of course, theres no hope for truecels, only hope for incels, normans, and failed normans. Chads don't need hope. See my incel definitions thread in the Quality Central section.
Nojudgement

Post by Nojudgement » March 5th, 2019, 7:31 pm

Or you could get work that pays well and doesn't require you to go outside. I know some people who edit documents, write websites, do graphic design, program podcasts and a bunch more things all from home. They make money and speak to their clients entirely through email plus occasional phone calls.

They can make pretty sweet money too. One guy doing basic web design was getting $30+ an hour while not needing to leave his front room. Others are probably getting more.

Plus it sounds a lot more interesting than just sitting around...
EyeH8me

Post by EyeH8me » March 6th, 2019, 9:19 pm

Everything in life is a lie. You need to lie to get anywhere. Stop being honest and not feel bad about answering those questions dishonestly. Lie to get laid. Lie to get a job. Lie to get out of trouble. Lie for everything. It’s highly overrated. I’ve lied so much I have no clue who I even am anymore. I’ve lied so much I actually believe my own bullshit.