Employers biased against Incels?

schmuck
Newcomer

Re: Employers biased against Incels?

Post by schmuck » March 3rd, 2019, 9:10 am

Gee, I think I could amass a pretty hefty post count if I just followed tremor from thread to thread complimenting him on his excellent posts. But I'll just say it this once leave it as a "from now on" standing ovation.

Nojudgement

Post by Nojudgement » March 3rd, 2019, 10:36 am

tremor wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 9:02 pm
And the rules are that your life does not matter if you're a sub-Chad male. You can only stay a part of the society if you successfully fraud your worth or are a totally depersonalized cannon fodder and even for that you are expected to be grateful, even though you will not get anything in return for your contribution to the community's well-being.
This sounds like a total cope. I feel like you've totally oversimplified things to make yourself feel better.

Nearly every guy have ever I known (tens of thousands in different countries) is doing ok. Most of them are not 'chad', yet they are having a decent life. Sure, it's easier if you're attractive and desirable but to say your life doesn't matter when the evidence is way on the other side is disingenuous at best.

Say that unattractive people get a raw deal and I'm right there with you but when you simplify this badly then it comes across as a real cope strategy.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 3rd, 2019, 11:34 am

Nojudgement wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 10:36 am
This sounds like a total cope. I feel like you've totally oversimplified things to make yourself feel better.

Nearly every guy have ever I known (tens of thousands in different countries) is doing ok. Most of them are not 'chad', yet they are having a decent life. Sure, it's easier if you're attractive and desirable but to say your life doesn't matter when the evidence is way on the other side is disingenuous at best.

Say that unattractive people get a raw deal and I'm right there with you but when you simplify this badly then it comes across as a real cope strategy.
Some incels do have "decent" lives too so what? They aren't happy anyway without their most basic needs satisfied. If you only know people who are not incels, nice, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Also to the few incels who do "ascend" via running beta bux game and/or exploiting the fear of "postwall" loneliness still inculcated into women in some countries survivorship bias applies. Most are too ugly even for that or, for one reason or another, can't earn much money. Many just don't do anything, of course, I don't really side with them, even though their lack of motivation is understandable.

Actually fearmongering all women and betabuxing is the only way out for sub-Chad, but thanks to "feminism" he now pays the same, often even bigger price for an old used up hag who knows she's forced to settle for the sub-Chad and she's entitled to more. The sub-Chad beta provider has no rights in a couple, he doesn't get anything from the partnership no matter how much he offers. He's at the mercy of muh oppressed wifey at any given moment. No sane person wants to have responsibilities without power. And the power men used to be granted in return for total resposibility for their families was transfered to females who were never accountable for anything in the first place and still are not.

This is the reason normie men with "decent" lives go MGTOW, often after having been divorce-raped. It's debasement. If tomorrow prices went up 1000% and all goods passed their expiration date, would you buy?

Inceldom is not about absolute impossibility to find at least some partner, it's about risks and costs being unrealistic, impossibly high compared to what one might get at the very best. This is called "impossibility" because it's a general NPCish habit of us humans to use words for expressing emotions, not ideas and thoughts.
And fakecel problem is the problem of those who are lazy and entitled enough to make no effort. They are overall accepted in some places of the incelosphere, but usually the label of "volcel" they get has a deeply negative connotation.

Many of us get next to nothing no matter how hard we try and this often extends far beyond romantic relationships.

JFL at trying to say I feel better when I say all that. No, there is no satisfaction from knowing you can only win when everyone else around loses. There is satisfaction from it actually happening, no doubt.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 3rd, 2019, 3:20 pm

reg509 wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 8:21 am
I'm 19 living with my parents and have never had a job yet. Believe me it's not for a lack of trying. Jobs seem to be as elusive to me as women. I'm not joking. I was thinking about it earlier and I've realised that finding a job is just as rigged against people like us as finding a date is. All the applications I've filled out all have one thing in common. Those dumb survey style personal questions that try to determine how you think and what kind of person you are. They're the reason I haven't got a job yet, because I'm too honest when I answer those damned questions.
I think you are right tbh. Tried to get a job before, more than one time. It was super-competitive, just like the dating arena. Had to compete with dozens of other women and men.

I like old fashioned competition like in games, natural competition based on personal talent. I don't like artificial competition where its a fake competition where you have to hope to get randomly selected by some asshole.

Even worse is when they choose you based on an algorithm, making you take those long computerized tests where they ask invasive questions about your personality.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 3rd, 2019, 4:03 pm

curiouscreature wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 1:46 pm
Apart from being an incel, you're also pessimistic and far too truthful. Nobody in their right mind would hire an incel who doesn't care for the team, is pessimistic, shares their dark secrets in an application form than a clever, social person whose kind and cares about the well being for the team (or at least appears to be). Answer like a top candidate, co-operate well with all the members even the females even if you don't want to or stop complaining about life being unfair when you're not even playing by the rules.
Guy tells people to not be honest, then in the same paragraph tells them to play by the rules. Quoted for lulz.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 3rd, 2019, 4:07 pm

tremor wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 11:34 am
Many of us get next to nothing no matter how hard we try and this often extends far beyond romantic relationships.
Pretty much yes.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 3rd, 2019, 5:45 pm

schmuck wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 9:10 am
Gee, I think I could amass a pretty hefty post count if I just followed tremor from thread to thread complimenting him on his excellent posts. But I'll just say it this once leave it as a "from now on" standing ovation.

The percentage in the forum's total post count could indeed become noticeable. We've only recently crossed the 3.000 line. Better to post something of substance though, since it's not a chat.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
Nojudgement

Post by Nojudgement » March 3rd, 2019, 7:44 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 3:20 pm
I think you are right tbh. Tried to get a job before, more than one time. It was super-competitive, just like the dating arena. Had to compete with dozens of other women and men.

I like old fashioned competition like in games, natural competition based on personal talent. I don't like artificial competition where its a fake competition where you have to hope to get randomly selected by some asshole.

Even worse is when they choose you based on an algorithm, making you take those long computerized tests where they ask invasive questions about your personality.
I've definitely heard it's a tough game getting into some parts of the job market. Competition is real. What makes you say it's a fake competition though?

Also, if the algorithms are trying to figure out personality as it relates to team work and interaction, which are key in 95%+ of jobs, then how is that going against natural competition? Skills and talents should include anything that relates to the job, some of which are specific 'hard' skills (like programming, finance, maths, whatever) and some are 'soft' skills (leadership, teamwork, facilitation, negotiation etc.). All those skills are what people use to compete for the jobs that need them.

I grant you that the algorithm programming may be something that you could question or argue against, but the principle behind it is valid, even if it's a pretty soulless way to thin out the candidates.
StoicNihilist

Post by StoicNihilist » March 4th, 2019, 3:00 pm

Oh hell yeah. Employers are biased as hell against ugly or otherwise undesirable people. I've been called in for interviews, but as soon as they saw how ugly I am they cut the interview short and I never got a call back. I've gotten jobs before where my coworkers just straight up hated working with me. I was never rude or said anything bad to them. They could just tell I am a pathetic ugly incel and talked the boss into getting me "managed out". If you dont know what that is, its where they basically fuck with you so much and make working there so miserable you quit.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 4th, 2019, 4:15 pm

StoicNihilist wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 3:00 pm
Oh hell yeah. Employers are biased as hell against ugly or otherwise undesirable people. I've been called in for interviews, but as soon as they saw how ugly I am they cut the interview short and I never got a call back. I've gotten jobs before where my coworkers just straight up hated working with me. I was never rude or said anything bad to them. They could just tell I am a pathetic ugly incel and talked the boss into getting me "managed out". If you dont know what that is, its where they basically fuck with you so much and make working there so miserable you quit.
Overpopulation is to blame, too many people can do the same job equally, so they will pick a good looking person to do the job 9 times out of 10.
Nojudgement wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 7:44 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 3:20 pm

I've definitely heard it's a tough game getting into some parts of the job market. Competition is real. What makes you say it's a fake competition though?

Also, if the algorithms are trying to figure out personality as it relates to team work and interaction, which are key in 95%+ of jobs, then how is that going against natural competition? Skills and talents should include anything that relates to the job, some of which are specific 'hard' skills (like programming, finance, maths, whatever) and some are 'soft' skills (leadership, teamwork, facilitation, negotiation etc.). All those skills are what people use to compete for the jobs that need them.

I grant you that the algorithm programming may be something that you could question or argue against, but the principle behind it is valid, even if it's a pretty soulless way to thin out the candidates.
Rupaul is fake competition. Lion in nature is real competition. Peacock even is more real than RuPaul.

RuPaul is a competition between males, where a fag who (supposedly) is not attracted to women, determines how beautiful of a woman you are. Completely arbitrary and determined based on how well you can suck up to the fag.

Lion in nature determined by how good of a fighter you are, how far you are willing to take it. Everything is determined by your skill, talent, direct, physical actions. If you can win at a fight you win the women. This is nature, skill based, talent based.

Peacocks is more similar to RuPaul, but it is still more objective than RuPaul. The most flamboyant peacock wins the girls. This is not arbitrary or determined by a fag.