Employers biased against Incels?

ralpeg

Re: Employers biased against Incels?

Post by ralpeg » March 8th, 2019, 3:49 am

reg509 wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 8:21 am
No I am not a positive thinking energetic normie who can put on a convincing smile for the customer and pretend I'm not living in hell.
You are not failing for benig honest, you are failing for being you and applying for that job.

I don't think you are suited to that kind of job.

I know you're not a programmer, but a programmer may get a similar result as you if applying for that job. The personality of a programmer isn't good for meeting and greeting customers, and you may have that kind of personality. It won't help you to lie about it.

You wouldn't get rejected from some kind of basic technician type job, on the basis of you not being a positive energetic smiling normie. (and being a positive energetic normie might even work against you in that kind of job!)

You are only 19. You should think a bit about A)what your IQ is and B)what jobs are suited to your kind of personality.

I saw a job advert a while back for forklift truck driver.. I didn't go for it but it sounded appealing! Your personality would not be a problem in that job.. Actually, it might be, but far less of a problem than it would be in a customer-facing job.
ralpeg

Post by ralpeg » March 8th, 2019, 3:54 am

ralpeg wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 3:49 am
and you may have that kind of [programmer/engineer/technician] personality
maybe even at best
theincelcrowd
Newcomer

Post by theincelcrowd » March 8th, 2019, 10:52 am

Nojudgement wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 7:56 pm
theincelcrowd wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 1:41 pm
I am in the same boat as you right now, I'm searching for a job right now but I get stuck when they all ask for things like work experience or hobbies. I don't do much outside of school because I struggle to get along with many of the others in my age range. What could I do to fill this blank in my resume. My parents are really pressuring me to get a job so I will take any advice
In this case, you can always go for some basic things that are pretty easy to fake or do alone.

E.g.
- I love reading (XYZ genres)
- I enjoy music
- I appreciate films

Then if they even ask about it, you can talk a bit about what things you prefer and then go on from there. Unless you put something really weird or interesting on there, I think most interviews won't bring it up.
Thanks I'll try this out
Nojudgement

Post by Nojudgement » March 8th, 2019, 7:12 pm

Best of luck with it.
henry1999
Newcomer

Post by henry1999 » March 8th, 2019, 9:05 pm

reg509 wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 8:21 am

This system is tuly rigged against us. That's why on my latest application I choked out my soul and swallowed any self respect I had for long enough to answer the questions the way they want me to. "I try to be positive and receptive to other people" "I see myself working a long and prosperous career with your company" etc. Maybe this will be the one.
That's the only way to do it, unfortunately. You just have to comply with their ideals. I've had to lie about myself, my family, my background, my personality, everything. It's fuсking bollocks.
you have nothing to lose but your chains ☭
StoicNihilist

Post by StoicNihilist » March 8th, 2019, 9:27 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 4:15 pm
StoicNihilist wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 3:00 pm
Oh hell yeah. Employers are biased as hell against ugly or otherwise undesirable people. I've been called in for interviews, but as soon as they saw how ugly I am they cut the interview short and I never got a call back. I've gotten jobs before where my coworkers just straight up hated working with me. I was never rude or said anything bad to them. They could just tell I am a pathetic ugly incel and talked the boss into getting me "managed out". If you dont know what that is, its where they basically fuck with you so much and make working there so miserable you quit.
Overpopulation is to blame, too many people can do the same job equally, so they will pick a good looking person to do the job 9 times out of 10.

I agree entirely. Why hire an ugly pathetic excuse for a man when there are 80 Chad's and Stacies in the application pile competing for the same job? The answer is they don't.

I dont think people understand that incels aren't just fucked in terms of getting intimacy or relationships, we are fucked when it comes to getting jobs or pretty much anything else in general. So much success in life at least here in modern first world society depends on beauty and looks.
Penelope
Newcomer

Post by Penelope » March 10th, 2019, 8:24 am

Even though I come from an entirely different perspective on this and can’t give advice from experience, I did get hired for a summer job a lot earlier than the other employees, so I got to witness a lot of the interviews and different types of people that would come in.

The idea that the employers want the guys applying to act like total dogs reporting to an owner is extremely accurate, especially when the employer or interviewer is a woman like mine was. While closing her office door, she would always make signs to me at the cash, signifying whether or not she had hope for the person coming in. She would purposely make herself late to the interviews so that her admin could take time to vet out the guys and to test their patience. If there were any guys who seemed slightly agitated, understood that their time was more important than waiting for a self-important manager with a feminism complex, or took up too much of what she called ‘presence’ in the room they didn’t stand a chance.

Guys were always worse off for hire, as all summer she only hired one actual guy, and he catered to basically every demand she had, no matter how ridiculous. It got to the point where he even went over and painted her fridge for her on one of his days off. Watching this happen really opened my eyes to all of this and sort of blackpilled me. I say that employers are definitely biased against Incels, especially if they’re women, bonus points if the girls have progressive complexes and their husbands are cucked hipster drones.
Nostalgicel

Post by Nostalgicel » March 10th, 2019, 9:07 am

Axiom: Everyone is biased against Incels.

Employers are a subset of Everyone. q.e.d.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 10th, 2019, 5:20 pm

Nostalgicel wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 9:07 am
Axiom: Everyone is biased against Incels.

Employers are a subset of Everyone. q.e.d.
Zermelo IQ.
Drang nach Westen.
Lonesoul6929
Newcomer

Post by Lonesoul6929 » March 15th, 2019, 3:15 am

Fake it to make. If you have survived this long with our incel lifestyle then continue or give up. It's the shitty life you're stuck with until something magical happens. Sorry if I sound brutally honest.