Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

inunotaisho
Newcomer

Re: Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post by inunotaisho » March 7th, 2019, 6:10 pm

Nature did not necessarily intend for us to be ugly, its just a lottery wheel for your eyes, nose etc all gathered from your extensive DNA map. I got the asian face, height, my Swedish father's blue eyes. I got crooked fingers which apparently is a mutation from my grandfather but my dad does not have those. I have essential tremors (my hands and head are shaking ranging from a small tremor to borderline fit attack) a neuro disorder from birth (thank's ma!) while my half sister and half brother doesnt (we have the same mother but its 50% that E.T carries on from the mother to the child).
My half brother does not look anything like me tho. His father was a burly 6'3 military hunk with brown curly hair etc. He looks like Steven Seagal before he got too fat. Mum left her first man because she's a gold digger and my dad has money (zero for me, told him to go fuck, himself several years ago).
smolcunt
Newcomer

Post by smolcunt » March 10th, 2019, 2:50 pm

I think it has to do with past societal structures. We'd created bigoted biased rules when it came to pairing and breeding as a result of attempting to maintain a "stable society" and with that came unreasonable norms and values. Im speaking of arranged marriages, inbreeding, opression etc. Looking at, per se, the Habsburgs, they were one ugly bunch and that's because their family tree was basically a line and boy did they spread these inbred genes all over Europe. Why? Because if you want to maintain good relations with a neighboring nation, you go marry your nine year old daughter with their thirty year old prince. And lots of royal families liked inbreeding. It was all the rage and of course, it wasn't only royal families, they just got to spread the genes all far and wide. You can still see the remnants of inbreeding within southern stereotypes, etc. When you're all isolated in the middle of nowhere, might as well do your sister.
Then there's also money, of course, which can make a woman swallow her pride, as well as, again, reputations. Jee, sure wouldn't want your farmer ass to suffer the horrible fate of your son marrying the beautiful *poor* girl downhill, would you? Absolutely not, that rascall oughta be marrying good old ugly Hilda to the south because of her families massive ammount of livestock.
Sure, we are, instinct-wise, inclined towards prettier people but that remains only an unachievable ideal when the pressing pistons of taboos, norms and the way you were raised are upon you. And the suppression of a yearning so deeply rooted can only give birth to frustration and suffering. But that's a story for another time.
So there's my two cents on why we're here and why fetishism is a thing.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 10th, 2019, 3:05 pm

Don't know what any of that has to do with fetishism.

Everything you said is true but it doesn't explain why uglies exist. The fact simply is that lower evolved humans, cro-magnons, are ugly, over many hundreds of years of evolution they change into a more angelic form.

The trouble is that evolution seems to care mostly about looks, there are many pretty people who are ugly on the inside, ugly people who are pretty on the inside, society does not care about those, just bases everything on looks. Then defines internal ugliness as any form of masculinity, praising cucks and beta males for their subservience. Anyone who posts views contrary to the norm is deemed ugly, anyone who resorts to physical confrontations such as throwing bricks on glass windows, is deemed "ugly", etcetera.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
blkpillpres
Newcomer

Post by blkpillpres » March 10th, 2019, 9:12 pm

StoicNihilist wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 3:34 pm
Shouldn't ugliness have been bred out of humanity a long time ago? Why aren't we a bunch of Chad's and Stacy's living an awesome life instead of genetic freaks who fail at everything
First off gly people don't fail at everything, they just fail at being attractive, just that one thing, ugly people usually contribute to society way more that good looking people, especially with respect to technological advancements. I would not even doubt that the wheel was invited by some ugly fuck.

Now to address the reasons as to why unattractive/ugly people still exist despite millions of years of breeding

1. Rape was not always illegal, nor did birth control exist, a woman raped by an unattractive man and was impregnated, would carry the pregnancy to term

2. Women are more selective than men, so even though women weren't selecting men beneath their looks league, men were often fuсking below their looks league and impregnating as much women as they can, ugliness doesn't begin and end with men, so long as ugly women are allowed to breed, there will always be ugly men being born.
Nobody "deserves" anything, we just get from life whatever happens to come our way, or whatever we take for ourselves
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqgRXa ... zOVfIsXu6g
ThwartedLoner
Newcomer

Post by ThwartedLoner » March 12th, 2019, 3:11 am

Hey I actually just touched on this subject here

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=611
randomuser123
Newcomer

Post by randomuser123 » March 14th, 2019, 6:07 pm

Life is polar and everything has the opposite end. There's no light without the dark, there's no beauty without ugliness. This makes some of us luckier, depending what genetic heritage, physical abilities we inherited. Someone may look good on the physical sense but their intelligence is far below, the ones like Dolph Lundgren are really a minority who happen to be both outstandingly intelligent and attractive.
MaxCady

Post by MaxCady » March 15th, 2019, 1:25 pm

I often think its because so many men have no standards.
"YOUR GONNA LEARN ABOUT LOSS." Maxy Cady, Cape Fear, 1991.

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 21st, 2019, 11:38 am

randomuser123 wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 6:07 pm
Life is polar and everything has the opposite end. There's no light without the dark, there's no beauty without ugliness. This makes some of us luckier, depending what genetic heritage, physical abilities we inherited. Someone may look good on the physical sense but their intelligence is far below, the ones like Dolph Lundgren are really a minority who happen to be both outstandingly intelligent and attractive.
Bullshit. There can be pleasure without pain, beauty without ugliness. Too much pain makes us numb and interferes with beauty anyway.

Beauty is symmetry, balance. Women are beautiful because they are a bunch of spheres. Boobs, butt, headshape, all like a sphere. Males tend to be more deformed, irregular, boxy looking. Women are attracted to males as a fetish, a contrast to their own perfection.

So in a certain sense, there can be no beauty without struggle. Ugliness however is not needed.

However when everyone is beautiful you kind of get anime syndrome. It gets boring after a while. If there was a VR that looked the same as the woods it would not feel as good as the real woods. Because in the real woods there is the possibility of pain. So I think there still needs to be a possibility of pain, maybe some minor pain like a cut or something. But there doesn't need to be an equal ratio of pain and beauty for it to work. Life can be 1% pain and 99% beauty. I think that is better than a life of 50% pain and 50% beauty.
blackheart
Newcomer

Post by blackheart » March 25th, 2019, 8:03 pm

there are ugly people because for beautiful people to know that they are beautiful it takes ugly people, more ugliness depends on the vision of each
I am french excuse me if I do not speak English well, I use google translation but I can not find an identical site in french so I come here
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 25th, 2019, 10:48 pm

blackheart wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 8:03 pm
there are ugly people because for beautiful people to know that they are beautiful it takes ugly people, more ugliness depends on the vision of each
No it doesn't and thats bad logic but whatever.