Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

tremor
Staff Member

Re: Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post by tremor » February 22nd, 2019, 6:11 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 6:07 pm
Yeah come to think of it, its weird how normies seem to idolize villians, yet demonize incels. Refer back to my split-mind thesis I posted in some other thread earlier today.
No rocket science to me. Some normies believe they are special and stand out by doing so. Incel case with us not actually doing anything, let alone illegal stuff, ultimately proves they can't defy their fate of NPC.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Post by Nostalgicel » February 22nd, 2019, 8:40 pm

Ugly people(us) work in the shadows.
StoicNihilist

Post by StoicNihilist » February 23rd, 2019, 6:56 am

One more interesting example is the phenomenon of serial killer/mass shooter fan girls. Look at Ted Bundy for example. He is a drop dead handsome and intelligent Chad who has a whole slew of female followers who swoon over him. They are delusional and think "Oh, if I had just loved him I could have shown him the light and all those woman would have been saved!". They think he was just a sad and misguided soul who they could have saved. Its like no, lmao. You would have been one of his victims.

Same with Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. They have a cult following of fan girls who idolize them and want to fuck them and think their love could have prevented Columbine.

But ugly killers? Like Gary Ridgeway (The Green River Killer)? Cho Seung Hui (Virginia Tech Shooter)? They dont have any fangirls. Even women who adore and idolize Chad's who murder view them as sick inhuman monsters.

It really comes to show how much beauty is valued in society.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 23rd, 2019, 5:15 pm

Mhm, I can't stand when normies compare us to serial killers. We are not run of the mill serial killers, and it's an unfair and injustice comparison.

Serial killers could be rich, priviledged, have the best wife in the world, and still be the same. They aren't the same as incels. Incels don't do things "just because". Incels are desperate people who have given up on life.

As bad as Eliot Rodgers was, I do think that if he had a girlfriend he would have never become a mass murderer. Even in Batman, there are comics and episodes where Joker is no longer treated like an outcast of society, and he settles down and retires from his life of crime. That being said, I do think Eliot Rodger could have tried harder to ask girls out, he is not completely innocent. There are some serial killers who did it because they were incel, but a lot of serial killers aren't incel, and they do it mostly because of a brain defect, not because of social ostracization, so its unfair to compare us to them. When an incel kills, its not "just because" like a serial killer, but because the incel is a desperate, cornered animal who has no hope of being loved, wanting to spread their pain to others.
StoicNihilist

Post by StoicNihilist » February 24th, 2019, 12:30 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 23rd, 2019, 5:15 pm
Mhm, I can't stand when normies compare us to serial killers. We are not run of the mill serial killers, and it's an unfair and injustice comparison.

Serial killers could be rich, priviledged, have the best wife in the world, and still be the same. They aren't the same as incels. Incels don't do things "just because". Incels are desperate people who have given up on life.

As bad as Eliot Rodgers was, I do think that if he had a girlfriend he would have never become a mass murderer. Even in Batman, there are comics and episodes where Joker is no longer treated like an outcast of society, and he settles down and retires from his life of crime. That being said, I do think Eliot Rodger could have tried harder to ask girls out, he is not completely innocent. There are some serial killers who did it because they were incel, but a lot of serial killers aren't incel, and they do it mostly because of a brain defect, not because of social ostracization, so its unfair to compare us to them. When an incel kills, its not "just because" like a serial killer, but because the incel is a desperate, cornered animal who has no hope of being loved, wanting to spread their pain to others.

It's kind of mixed for all cases. Every serial killer and mass shooter has very different reasons for why they did it.

-Ted Bundy was a clinical psychopath who raped and killed out of sheer compulsion.

-Gary Ridgeway was sexually and physically abused by his mother, and his father was a mortician who told Gary stories as a teenager about how he has sex with dead bodies, even coaching him on how to do it. Unsurprisingly, he became a necrophiliac serial killer.

-Eric Harris similarly was pretty much just a psychopath who killed for fame and notoriety.

-Cho Seung Hui was speculated to have been sexually abused by an older adult male as a child as well as have to have been heavily bullied all his life by his peers, leading to his mutism. He may have had brain damage as well, judging by the way he talks. After Virginia Tech cancelled his scholarships and kicked him out he snapped and went on a rampage, realizing his only chance at a successful life is gone.
StoicNihilist

Post by StoicNihilist » February 25th, 2019, 9:10 am

I do not condone or justify any violence by the way, but if we want to understand and prevent it we need to take an honest look into these peoples histories to understand why they did it. While some you could argue were just psychopaths with no apparent reason (like Ted Bundy) many suffered significant amounts of abuse and torment at the hands of their fellow peers that turned them into monsters.
albie

Post by albie » February 26th, 2019, 12:27 pm

StoicNihilist wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 3:34 pm
From an evolutionary perspective it makes literally no sense for people like us to exist. Just think about it. Many psychology studies have proven that it is an instinctual reaction humans possess to view beautiful faces as good, and ugly faces as evil; or at least something to be wary of. Human beings are social creatures who depend on gaining the trust and attraction of others to survive. So why then, does inherent and genetic ugliness exist? Shouldn't ugliness have been bred out of humanity a long time ago? Why aren't we a bunch of Chad's and Stacy's living an awesome life instead of genetic freaks who fail at everything?

An imperical example of this psychological instinct is our modern portrayals of "good and evil" in art, film, and literature. The heroes and good characters are always stunningly handsome men or beautiful women. While the villains and bad guys are always hideous and ugly characters.
YOu hardly ever see an ugly cat or dog. I think our dna has been messed with by evil aliens to create more suffering for them to feed on.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 27th, 2019, 4:25 pm

albie wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 12:27 pm
StoicNihilist wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 3:34 pm
From an evolutionary perspective it makes literally no sense for people like us to exist. Just think about it. Many psychology studies have proven that it is an instinctual reaction humans possess to view beautiful faces as good, and ugly faces as evil; or at least something to be wary of. Human beings are social creatures who depend on gaining the trust and attraction of others to survive. So why then, does inherent and genetic ugliness exist? Shouldn't ugliness have been bred out of humanity a long time ago? Why aren't we a bunch of Chad's and Stacy's living an awesome life instead of genetic freaks who fail at everything?

An imperical example of this psychological instinct is our modern portrayals of "good and evil" in art, film, and literature. The heroes and good characters are always stunningly handsome men or beautiful women. While the villains and bad guys are always hideous and ugly characters.
YOu hardly ever see an ugly cat or dog. I think our dna has been messed with by evil aliens to create more suffering for them to feed on.
I been wondering it too. Its like asians look and act like cats. I think this Earth is actually a testing ground for aliens to do mutations on us. I'm not actually trolling I'm serious.

All cats look the same but some dogs are ugly.
StoicNihilist

Post by StoicNihilist » March 3rd, 2019, 11:57 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 4:25 pm
I been wondering it too. Its like asians look and act like cats. I think this Earth is actually a testing ground for aliens to do mutations on us. I'm not actually trolling I'm serious.

Cats believe it or not are not entirely domesticated. They just sort of wandered into early human civilization and they were inherently tame enough to keep around as pets.

Dogs on the other hand are domesticated by us, and we done fucked their shit right up. Look at the beautiful and majestic wolf, the original canine created by nature. An awe striking, pack oriented, killing machine that can endure the most extreme conditions nature can throw at it with stoic grace.

Now look at the pug. A tiny, hideous, flat faced, little monster that can hardly even breath on it's own and cannot breed properly without human intervention. It is entirely dependent on us, it can hardly survive a day out in nature. My aunts pug died cause it escaped one day in november and it died from hypothermia in a just a few hours. We did that to it. From the wolf, to the pug. It was we humans that created it.

Maybe you're right, maybe we are experiments whose genetic code was placed here by beings far greater than us for their amusement.

fixed your post (vcelguy)
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 4th, 2019, 4:41 pm

StoicNihilist wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 11:57 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 4:25 pm

Cats believe it or not are not entirely domesticated. They just sort of wandered into early human civilization and they were inherently tame enough to keep around as pets.

Dogs on the other hand are domesticated by us, and we done fucked their shit right up. Look at the beautiful and majestic wolf, the original canine created by nature. An awe striking, pack oriented, killing machine that can endure the most extreme conditions nature can throw at it with stoic grace.

Now look at the pug. A tiny, hideous, flat faced, little monster that can hardly even breath on it's own and cannot breed properly without human intervention. It is entirely dependent on us, it can hardly survive a day out in nature. My aunts pug died cause it escaped one day in november and it died from hypothermia in a just a few hours. We did that to it. From the wolf, to the pug. It was we humans that created it.

Maybe you're right, maybe we are experiments whose genetic code was placed here by beings far greater than us for their amusement.

fixed your post (vcelguy)
Most dogs are not pugs, so nice over-dramatization.