Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post Reply
User avatar
StoicNihilist
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: February 12th, 2019, 4:28 am

Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post by StoicNihilist » February 22nd, 2019, 3:34 pm

From an evolutionary perspective it makes literally no sense for people like us to exist. Just think about it. Many psychology studies have proven that it is an instinctual reaction humans possess to view beautiful faces as good, and ugly faces as evil; or at least something to be wary of. Human beings are social creatures who depend on gaining the trust and attraction of others to survive. So why then, does inherent and genetic ugliness exist? Shouldn't ugliness have been bred out of humanity a long time ago? Why aren't we a bunch of Chad's and Stacy's living an awesome life instead of genetic freaks who fail at everything?

An imperical example of this psychological instinct is our modern portrayals of "good and evil" in art, film, and literature. The heroes and good characters are always stunningly handsome men or beautiful women. While the villains and bad guys are always hideous and ugly characters.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1247
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post by tremor » February 22nd, 2019, 3:44 pm

Idk idk. I think there's a consensus in the incelosphere that beauty standards are rising, so is average height etc, so maybe most of us be slayer-tier 200-300 years ago.
Spoiler.
still would hardly benefit from it, because back then strict monogamy was a thing. You can't win even if you build a time machine as an incel
Hard to trace it, because photography were hardly available even 100 years ago, portraits aren't necessarily reliable and usually depict the noble and rich and a century is nothing in terms of evolution anyway.

I'm not that good at biology, but this is the explanation that for now seems legitimate to me, that it's about perception, contrast etc. Maybe it's wrong.

Also, some villains are GL and, surprisingly, all whamanz love them even more than GL good guys. The proof that looks = everything and bad personality is good personality.
Drang nach Westen.
bcroger2
Member
Posts: 206
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Re: Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post by bcroger2 » February 22nd, 2019, 3:49 pm

My younger brother is ugly and he is going to a top medical school. My sister is ugly and is a med. school student.

Ugly people can contribute bigly.
User avatar
StoicNihilist
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: February 12th, 2019, 4:28 am

Re: Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post by StoicNihilist » February 22nd, 2019, 4:07 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 3:49 pm
My younger brother is ugly and he is going to a top medical school. My sister is ugly and is a med. school student.

Ugly people can contribute bigly.
I'm not talking about people who are just a little substandard in the looks department, but can easily compensate with intelligence or a strong body. I mean fuсking ogre-tier looks that basically ruin their lives. Like they were pretty much disfigured from birth.
bcroger2
Member
Posts: 206
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Re: Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post by bcroger2 » February 22nd, 2019, 4:12 pm

StoicNihilist wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 4:07 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 3:49 pm
My younger brother is ugly and he is going to a top medical school. My sister is ugly and is a med. school student.

Ugly people can contribute bigly.
I'm not talking about people who are just a little substandard in the looks department, but can easily compensate with intelligence or a strong body. I mean fuсking ogre-tier looks that basically ruin their lives. Like they were pretty much disfigured from birth.
What if they do something good with their life like become a doctor or scientist? Are they still worthless in your mind because of their looks? Is all that matters looks to you?
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 2088
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post by lordoftheincels » February 22nd, 2019, 4:46 pm

Sphere is the maximum symmetry (and also the maximum smoothness, cubes are symmetry but not smooth) thus the round sphere is generally the most beautiful head shape. Actually, cubes are asymetric at non-90 degree angles, spheres are supersymetric at all angles.

The reason males are uglier than women, is because in ancient times, males used to physically fight over women and resources. Males with rugged and protruding features usually did better in fights. A protruding brow ridge disrupts the sphere symmetry. Thus, ugly genes came to be a thing basically.

As humanity evolved, males fought less with each other, the need for protruding asymmetry began to wane, that is why modern males look more feminine and symmetrical, ancient males look more like gorillas or cro-magnon men. Notice how first-world, democrats are trying to ban guns in first world countries, meanwhile in places like africa its a complete warzone.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 2088
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post by lordoftheincels » February 22nd, 2019, 5:48 pm

tremor wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 3:44 pm
Idk idk. I think there's a consensus in the incelosphere that beauty standards are rising, so is average height etc, so maybe most of us be slayer-tier 200-300 years ago.
Spoiler.
still would hardly benefit from it, because back then strict monogamy was a thing. You can't win even if you build a time machine as an incel
I disagree. If I was having a time machine then I would definitely win. There's also the lotto too.
Also, some villains are GL and, surprisingly, all whamanz love them even more than GL good guys. The proof that looks = everything and bad personality is good personality.
In my opinion, some villains are not such bad guys and just misunderstood.

Also, loki and thor are both equally chad so have roughly equal amounts of fangurlz.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 2088
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post by lordoftheincels » February 22nd, 2019, 6:00 pm

In nature there is often Balance.

People with no struggle in their lives, who are born physically beautiful, do not experience the struggle, agon, leading to Delusional type Narcissism and complacency. They are perfect on the outside, perfect on the inside, causing an imperfection, a self-directed reference of internalized perfection, shattered at the slightest external disturbance, fragmenting either into higher levels of empathy, and if not, resulting in giganarcissism. The empathy however may be short range, not extending other than long-term protection of self, not spawned as a geniune desire to care about other's needs but rather, to minimize external disturbances to the sensitive psyche.

Ie. Split movie, "I hate the perfect ones, the imperfect ones are perfect".

Those born ugly, imperfect, usually results in Grandiose Narcissism, reality-based narcissism rather than delusional narcissism, Elon Musk is a grandiose narcissist.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1247
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post by tremor » February 22nd, 2019, 6:04 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 5:48 pm
I disagree. If I was having a time machine then I would definitely win. There's also the lotto too.
Maybe. I myself probably wouldn't handle such power.
In my opinion, some villains are not such bad guys and just misunderstood.
Yeah, there's often a reason why a villain is evil, but plots are usually constructed in a way that makes villains harder to sympathize with. Interestingly, some normies who want to be le edgy still do that but, facing even a lot smaller "evil" like us deem it "cringy".
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 2088
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Why do ugly people even exist? (Evolution)

Post by lordoftheincels » February 22nd, 2019, 6:07 pm

tremor wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 6:04 pm
Yeah, there's often a reason why a villain is evil, but plots are usually constructed in a way that makes villains harder to sympathize with. Interestingly, some normies who want to be le edgy still do that but, facing even a lot smaller "evil" like us deem it "cringy".
Yeah come to think of it, its weird how normies seem to idolize villians, yet demonize incels. Refer back to my split-mind thesis I posted in some other thread earlier today.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Post Reply