You Don't Deserve Anything

LordCuck69
Newcomer

You Don't Deserve Anything

Post by LordCuck69 » February 12th, 2019, 4:46 pm

I have the philosophy that we (as humans) don't deserve anything. I just don't think that this world is set up for the idea of "deserving" to exist. Yes, I'm sad and lonely, yes: I probably will never have sex, yes: I want to have sex but does that mean I deserve it? I don't think so. I was born with things and that's what I've got. Legs, arms, eyes, mostly working body parts and a pretty sound mind. That's what I've got and that's what I deserve. Do I deserve being sad and lonely? No. Do I deserve being sexually active? No. This is just the situation of things and I can't change them. Call it a cope but if I think I deserve sex then I'll get angry and more depressed. If I'm entitled to something and I don't get it what am I supposed to do? Throw a hissy fit? Complaining won't get me anywhere, self-improvement doesn't seem to work or exist, and being pissy and angry doesn't seem to help anyone. So what's the next logical step? Acceptance. I don't deserve anything and no one else does.

You get what you get and don't throw a fit.
vcelguy
Site Admin

Re: You Don't Deserve Anything

Post by vcelguy » February 12th, 2019, 4:59 pm

Relevant username.
Contact me:
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 5:06 pm

LordCuck69 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 4:46 pm
I have the philosophy that we (as humans) don't deserve anything. I just don't think that this world is set up for the idea of "deserving" to exist. Yes, I'm sad and lonely, yes: I probably will never have sex, yes: I want to have sex but does that mean I deserve it? I don't think so. I was born with things and that's what I've got. Legs, arms, eyes, mostly working body parts and a pretty sound mind. That's what I've got and that's what I deserve. Do I deserve being sad and lonely? No. Do I deserve being sexually active? No. This is just the situation of things and I can't change them.
You deserve a return commensurate with what you put in. Inceldom IMO is about not getting anything, no matter the input just because of genetic inferiority and prejudices against ugly people, things one indeed can't possibly change.
Call it a cope but if I think I deserve sex then I'll get angry and more depressed. If I'm entitled to something and I don't get it what am I supposed to do? Throw a hissy fit? Complaining won't get me anywhere, self-improvement doesn't seem to work or exist, and being pissy and angry doesn't seem to help anyone.
Cope. Also, btw sexual desire is expression of a physiological need alongside hunger and thirst. (See prooflink) However, females are too expensive and valuable of a resource to donate to those who don't get it, unlike food and water. Also no signs of the price going down, in fact there is an opposite trend. And hey, for your information a century or two every working man able to provide for a family was entitled to a share. Doing something made sense.
So what's the next logical step? Acceptance.
That's where I agree. If return is zero, why even make an effort. LDAR.
I don't deserve anything and no one else does.
Not really. Dumped single mothers and Chad's bastards deserve your tax bux and Chad deserves all females because of what they were born.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 6:04 pm

LordCuck, you have a scroogey, heartless, bitter, "survival-of-the-fittest" mindset. All those years of incel has made you into a bitter scrooge.

According to your mindset, humans don't deserve oxygen, starving people don't deserve food, people in a desert don't deserve water, homeless people don't deserve shelter.

But even according to your mindset it's still unnatural. Because in survival of the fittest, the strongest men take what they want. Males fight each other for females. Yet fighting is not allowed in the modern world so if someone has your girl, you just have to LDAR. So many times I've walked into restaurants seeing weak beta males half my size dating chicks. If it was real nature, I could beat the ѕhit out of them and steal their chick, but nooooo not allowed because morals and ѕhit.

Where is the moral in making someone having to suffer their whole lives in lonliness.

In b4 moral fags say "oh well in that kinda world its only a matter of time before chad beats me up and steals my chick". So be it at least I would have had a girlfriend for a month or two instead of 0 days. Fighting aint even gotta happen neither, I could just willingly surrender, if the beta male willingly surrendered there wouldn't even be a fight.