Objectification? Or fake news?

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Objectification? Or fake news?

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 6:55 am

If we really viewed women as objects.............why don't we all have sex robots?

Objectification is fake news.

What turns us on is the idea of a soul inside of a woman. Nothin hotter than having sex with a sentient being who can feel it. Who can feel the whole experience. Nowhere did we say we want to fuck anime pillows or robots with no sentience. If that was the case why date at all.

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Objectification? Or fake news?

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 6:58 am

Its normie women who objectify. Only dating either chads for their looks. Or men with big dicks. Or using men as ATM machines.

And when they say they care about personality, what they mean is they want someone to obey them and agree with all of their views. They make an exception for chad usually, but not always.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 9:48 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 6:55 am
If we really viewed women as objects.............why don't we all have sex robots?

What turns us on is the idea of a soul inside of a woman. Nothin hotter than having sex with a sentient being who can feel it. Who can feel the whole experience. Nowhere did we say we want to fuck anime pillows or robots with no sentience. If that was the case why date at all.

It's also feminiѕts who objectify females by lashing out against sex robots. Like, why would they if there was more about females than sex, I'm loving the big scandal over them. Also potent blackpill from our rivals.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 6:13 pm

feminiѕts are over extending and spreading their army thin. Feels less about an agenda to make females happy, nowadays it feels more like an agenda to put a strangehold on all males and make all males miserable. Trying to ban sex bots only makes themselves look like insane tyrants. FYI I don't even want sexbots to be popular because its just not as good as the real thing. Unless one day they make realistic sex bots that have souls.

What do you mean by potent blackpill though?
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 12th, 2019, 7:58 pm

Women objectify themselves by posting nudes on Facebook, Twitter, Tinder etc. Women CHOOSE to go half naked and take pictures of themselves. No one is forcing them.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 8:01 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 7:58 pm
Women objectify themselves by posting nudes on Facebook, Twitter, Tinder etc. Women CHOOSE to go half naked and take pictures of themselves. No one is forcing them.
Its the narcissism autogynephillic reflex i discuss it in a thread called had hope got cucked.

Sexualizing yourself and then getting others to lust after you is a form of molestation, but as they are narcissists they don't care if what they do makes others uncomfortable. But if something makes them uncomfortable they will be the first to complain about it. The more honest ones admit what they do is sexual, but the deep narcissists are so delusional they claim they dress for themselves only and blame males for lusting after them. As if 300 million years of evolution was just a myth and never existed, that males can just stop thinking thoughts at the flip of a switch.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 9:20 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 6:13 pm
What do you mean by potent blackpill though?
As I said, female feminiѕts objectify and dehumanize themselves by protesting against sex dolls and similar stuff.

Here's how it works IMO. An inanimate fuсking doll, however realistic, can't really be something that objectifies allegedly conscientious independently thinking human beings who are more than just holes to fuck.

Actually, sex dolls would IMO be helpful in fighting this muh objectification, as their users would have their needs satisfied, becoming able to focus on other properties of real females.

It seems that the fuss is about loss of orbiters and subsequently pusѕy pass, e-wh*re bux and validation on demand. I believe all of three are based on whiteknights' sexual thirst and desperation, leading to the notorious objectification, from which whamanz actually benefit.

They want Chad to objectify and nail them, while sub-Chad is expected to objectify, yet accept he will never ever touch the """"""goddess""""""". There is a risk that if the robot doll business grows big and the technology becomes sophisticated enough to provide realistic experience, females will have their worth's inflation exposed and lose some of their privilege. They are risk-averse in most things, maybe even in all of them except chasing Chad and they never willingly settle for less than they once had.

This is a blackpill as it's females showing that feminism is scam, they are NPC whose worth is limited to their bodies and they want sub-Chad to remain enslaved and frustrated.
Spoiler.
inb4 NAWALT, and I'm cuck on this one too, I don't believe they are all that bad
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 9:39 pm

There is a certain truth to this, but I don't think the feminiѕt army is really that structured or advanced. I think most of it is based on gut instincts, like the male equivalent would be els.me. Just gut instincts like "Ugh women are sex dolls, beta males are being creepy and wanting easy women, gotta complain about it to someone."

Maybe like the feminiѕt overlords are more advanced and actually put thought into it, but I think most of the grunts are just flying on gut reactions.

I think sex dolls will weed out males who really want a woman with a personality, from the men who want just a quick nut. Simultaneously it will also decrease the female strangehold in the marketplace, females will actually have to revert back to being kind, conscientious people if they want a date, no more ghosting and mind-games crap, once robots get so good noone will want to deal with that toxic ѕhit anymore. However, one of the problems is it costs 3 times as much as a used car...

Also I think blue-pilled betas go along with whatever feminism says because the truth is that males are toxic...blue-pilled betas try to rebel against toxic masculinity... but at the same time... they are too dumb to realize that there is a such thing as toxic femininity, I discuss this in my landwhale thread.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 9:44 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:39 pm
There is a certain truth to this, but I don't think the feminiѕt army is really that structured or advanced. I think most of it is based on gut instincts
It's not, but the hive mind thing and female solidarity are legit AF from my experience. They hate each other when for having to share Chad, yet they easily unite against sub-Chad.
Maybe like the feminiѕt overlords are more advanced and actually put thought into it, but I think most of the grunts are just flying on gut reactions.
Doubtful. It's a men's thing to play "follow the leader".
I think sex dolls will weed out males who really want a woman with a personality, from the men who want just a quick nut. Simultaneously it will also decrease the female strangehold in the marketplace, females will actually have to revert back to being kind, conscientious people if they want a date, no more ghosting and mind-games crap, once robots get so good noone will want to deal with that ѕhit anymore.
Tbh, most women seem to view their personalities as sort of fakeup, needed to compensate for sub-Stacy looks. That's kind of blackpilled of them, but a big disappointment anyway. Having said that, I think AI already can fake personality too and in the future it'll only get better.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 9:55 pm

What if souls are actually a thing though? And what if NPCs are real not just a joke? Cause its like sometimes i am next to people and it feels like they have no soul. And that weird feeling, what if sexbots are the same. But one day they get souls and you can just sense they are not NPCs. But what if its like they can't feel emotions. And their souls are suffering. And we have a legion of unfeeling robots taking over this world. Could be even worse than feminism imo.