Is "me too" just an attack on men who aren't Chads?

bcroger2

Is "me too" just an attack on men who aren't Chads?

Post by bcroger2 » February 11th, 2019, 7:20 pm

Here is a list of men who got "metooed" that I can think on the top of my head

-Trump-overweight, old
-Bill Cosby -unattractive
-Judge kavanaugh-appears to be overweight
-Neil de Tyson-appears to be overweight
-Virginia Lt. governor-appears to be average in appearance and chubby
-Justice Clarence Thomas-appears overweight

Don't tell me that its only unattractive,old or overweight men who molest women. I'm sure that TONS of good looking HOLLYWOOD celebrities celebrities such as Justin Bieber,Johnny Depp, Justin Timberlake, Brad Pitt etc. must of molested or groped women without their consent. Notice that judge Gorsuch never got falsely accused of molesting anyone? The difference is that they are Chads and the other guys who did it are not.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Is "me too" just an attack on men who aren't Chads?

Post by tremor » February 11th, 2019, 9:30 pm

Why of course. I think Trump got accused because of politics though, he looks chadly IMO. Also mogs me.

In general it's all about being sub-Chad male and thinking you shouldn't be asexual and/or dead.

I don't mean to sound redditish, but you actually should watch how regular females behave IRL. They fall into Chad's arms and ask him to abuse, harass and assault them. It's not seen that often, because actual Chad is still rare in most places, but Chadlite is usually enough too. May not apply to the most chadflated places like the Scandinavia, the Benelux, Chadifornia, where Chad isn't that rare, never been there.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 11th, 2019, 11:49 pm

tremor wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 9:30 pm
Why of course. I think Trump got accused because of politics though, he looks chadly IMO. Also mogs me.

In general it's all about being sub-Chad male and thinking you shouldn't be asexual and/or dead.

I don't mean to sound redditish, but you actually should watch how regular females behave IRL. They fall into Chad's arms and ask him to abuse, harass and assault them. It's not seen that often, because actual Chad is still rare in most places, but Chadlite is usually enough too. May not apply to the most chadflated places like the Scandinavia, the Benelux, Chadifornia, where Chad isn't that rare, never been there.
Women love to punish men for not being attractive. If a man respectfully approaches a women who she is not interested in, in many cases the woman is rude. Women will falsely accuse men of rape who they don't like
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 12:08 am

bcroger2 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 11:49 pm
Women love to punish men for not being attractive.
Agreed. It seems many of them are still in the Stone Age, where incels would be the first to die as the least fit for survival genetic garbage or just LDAR as the bottom of the barrel. Why not affirm themselves at our expense if we'd be dead in a year or two anyway or remain too cowed to fight back. They need to feel empowered to cope with their own inferiority to Chad and his unwillingness to commit to them.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 6:06 am

I've always found it strange how feminiѕts often act like more of a Nazi than Hitler himself, weeding out those with even the slightest sub-chad genes, discarding men even Hitler would have let reproduce. And then yet act as if they are the anti-nazi political correctness police.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 9:42 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 6:06 am
I've always found it strange how feminiѕts often act like more of a Nazi than Hitler himself, weeding out those with even the slightest sub-chad genes, discarding men even Hitler would have let reproduce. And then yet act as if they are the anti-nazi political correctness police.
Well, they have a reason to dislike Nazis and Hitler in particular, namely KKK, which in this context stands for Kinder, Küche, Kirche (children, kitchen, church). It was Nazis' slogan on whamanz status in the society. That's a big ideological gap. Also they want to victim signal and present themselves as nice.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 12th, 2019, 7:54 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
Its not just feminiѕts, its women in general. I'm from Texas and i've actually noticed that conservative women who support Trump and Ted Cruz are just as(if not more) nasty and vile to be around as those with more liberal or progressive attitudes. In fact, they are probably worse/tend to reject non-Chads even faster.

Not trying to get political, its just something to think about.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 7:58 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 7:54 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
Its not just feminiѕts, its women in general. I'm from Texas and i've actually noticed that conservative women who support Trump and Ted Cruz are just as(if not more) nasty and vile to be around as those with more liberal or progressive attitudes. In fact, they are probably worse/tend to reject non-Chads even faster.

Probably true tbh.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 9:22 pm

bcroger2 wrote:

Perhaps while liberal females want Chad carousel, conservative ones want Chad's lifelong commitment in a """""""traditional family"""""". Chad never commits, so there's more entitlement in their position and that'd explain your observation.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 12th, 2019, 9:42 pm

tremor wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:22 pm
bcroger2 wrote:

Perhaps while liberal females want Chad carousel, conservative ones want Chad's lifelong commitment in a """""""traditional family"""""". Chad never commits, so there's more entitlement in their position and that'd explain your observation.
Yeah, its like comparing dog ѕhit to horse ѕhit. feminiѕts are no better than hardcore conservatives. Its women in general. We need to replace "feminiѕts" with "women."