Never lower your standards. Adapt yourself

vultr
Newcomer

Never lower your standards. Adapt yourself

Post by vultr » February 11th, 2019, 5:44 pm

You dont know what am i talking about? Google "Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony"

This guy who looks like a dog got a beautiful model as a wife, and not only her but "Dayanara Torres" as well.

How this guy got to do that? He polished other stuff than his cock... Google him and you will see
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Never lower your standards. Adapt yourself

Post by lordoftheincels » February 11th, 2019, 5:56 pm

Lookswise he looks like a small mexican dog (ren and stimpy) and women like those kinds of dogs. Second he's rich and high status.

Greenpill: Made a billion dollars now women want me. "bankmax bro drugmoneymax bro bitcoinmax bro"
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 11th, 2019, 9:41 pm

Gigacope. Marc Anthony has chadly facial bone structure and looks European, Jennifer Lopez is somewhat Asian to me. Also, without heels, he is taller than her by an inch or two. IMO he mogs her fakeupless, but with it they're maybe almost looksmatched.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 11th, 2019, 9:53 pm

I just don't date whales (i'm talking obese) and other ugly looking, vile creatures. Everyone else (including slightly overweight or below average) is OKAY with me.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 11th, 2019, 9:56 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 9:53 pm
I just don't date whales (i'm talking obese) and other ugly looking, vile creatures. Everyone else (including slightly overweight or below average) is OKAY with me.
Volcel, unless they refuse to date you.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 11th, 2019, 10:13 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 5:56 pm
Lookswise he looks like a small mexican dog (ren and stimpy) and women like those kinds of dogs. Second he's rich and high status.

Greenpill: Made a billion dollars now women want me. "bankmax bro drugmoneymax bro bitcoinmax bro"
Exactly . The guy is RICH. Almost every time you see a hot girl with an average or ugly guy the guy is fuсking rich.What don't people understand about this concept? I just saw an ugly guy with a hot blonde woman and the guy happened to be a doctor.

People on the internet think that looks are everything, when its not. LOOKS and MONEY are everything.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 11th, 2019, 11:20 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 10:13 pm
Exactly . The guy is RICH. Almost every time you see a hot girl with an average or ugly guy the guy is fuсking rich.What don't people understand about this concept? I just saw an ugly guy with a hot blonde woman and the guy happened to be a doctor.
People on the internet think that looks are everything, when its not. LOOKS and MONEY are everything.
If it's such a cure-all, why don't you moneymax, you genius?

Also, people on the internet are trying to convince us that it's about muh personality, not looks or money.

Btw historical reminder that Roman patrician females had their wealthy and powerful beta bux husbands cucked by Chad gladiators, literal fuсking slaves. Chad always wins.
'B-but muh status muh money.'
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 11th, 2019, 11:46 pm

tremor wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 11:20 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 10:13 pm
If it's such a cure-all, why don't you moneymax, you genius?

Also, people on the internet are trying to convince us that it's about muh personality, not looks or money.

Btw historical reminder that Roman patrician females had their wealthy and powerful beta bux husbands cucked by Chad gladiators, literal fuсking slaves. Chad always wins.
'B-but muh status muh money.'
Only time I see good looking women with a man, the man is either rich or good looking. This leads me to believe that money is also an important factor.

Of course, when the women is with the ugly, wealthy man the woman could secretly be cheating on him. I don't know, because I don't see this happening nor know the relationship. This is just according to my personal observations.

Of course, we can at least all agree that personality has absolutely nothing to do with it.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 12:01 am

bcroger2 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 11:46 pm
Only time I see good looking women with a man, the man is either rich or good looking. This leads me to believe that money is also an important factor.

Of course, when the women is with the ugly, wealthy man the woman could secretly be cheating on him. I don't know, because I don't see this happening nor know the relationship. This is just according to my personal observations.
Money might get you laid, but it's all prostitution to me. Maybe I'm wrong. Idk, it's like a female spends time with an unattractive man in exchange for access to his prey income. The generalization might blur some details, I'm not sure whether they are that important, but tend to think they are not.

Without sl*t-shaming in force I don't see how a betabux's wife wouldn't cheat on him or at least believe she'd do no wrong if she did. Her life purpose is to mate with Chad after all, she inherently believes it's virtuous to cheat on her inferior beta bux, the species will benefit from offspring with better genes. sl*t-shaming used to be a decent counterweight IMO, when the entire society representing the species did it. There still were sl*ts around of course, nature isn't that easy to beat. Now there is literally nothing to alleviate their lust for Chad.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 14th, 2019, 3:23 am

tremor wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 12:01 am
bcroger2 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 11:46 pm

Money might get you laid, but it's all prostitution to me. Maybe I'm wrong. Idk, it's like a female spends time with an unattractive man in exchange for access to his prey income. The generalization might blur some details, I'm not sure whether they are that important, but tend to think they are not.

Without sl*t-shaming in force I don't see how a betabux's wife wouldn't cheat on him or at least believe she'd do no wrong if she did. Her life purpose is to mate with Chad after all, she inherently believes it's virtuous to cheat on her inferior beta bux, the species will benefit from offspring with better genes. sl*t-shaming used to be a decent counterweight IMO, when the entire society representing the species did it. There still were sl*ts around of course, nature isn't that easy to beat. Now there is literally nothing to alleviate their lust for Chad.
A lot of incels in college(many who major in Engineering or math) think that they can acquire women with money. However, money is hard as fuck to come by nowadays. Back in the old days having a basic business degree would easily give you a 6-figure job. Not anymore. Even an Engineering degree or an M.s in accounting will get you a starting salary of like 50K and a median salary of like 90K on average. If you want to become rich(like $150,000+ and above) you pretty much have to have become a lawyer, dentist , doctor or nurse anesthesiologist.

Even those rich business people are few and in between. Most business people or people with business degrees are corporate slaves with 60K salaries. If you are a Timothy you need a salary of 150,000+ and above to impress women, which usually requires extremely high level knowledge of law or science(a very high IQ and tons of hard work)