Cringeworthy femcel posts

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Cringeworthy femcel posts

Post by lordoftheincels » February 9th, 2019, 8:04 pm

Trying to be cool yet losing my cool.

Browsing reddit femcels and sick of the double standards.

All femcels do is act like bigots of incels. Its outrageous that they say all incels are choosy beggars, when its femcels who are the choosy beggars. Femcels pump out a steady supply of fake news. Even claiming that Billy Betabux won't date them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/com ... mediately/

Spoiler alert: It's fake news. I bet 99% of incels would date femcels but 99% of femcels wouldn't date us.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Cringeworthy femcel posts

Post by lordoftheincels » February 9th, 2019, 8:10 pm

Femcels live in an alternate dimension. Where its females who are the ones who fight and die in wars. And females are told they must be a real woman and work hard and betaprovide for men to be worthy of love. And are shamed for wearing slutty clothes, told they can't wear makeup. For sexual pleasure they watch yaoi or give good money to see male thots strip for them online. In this alternate timeline, unsuccessful and socially awkward females live in the basement, bullying people online to cope for the 99th rejection they've experienced this year. Their inbox is usually empty, getting even one reply causes fear and stress because they have no idea what to do next.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 8:23 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 8:10 pm
Femcels live in an alternate dimension. Where its females who are the ones who fight and die in wars. And females are told they must be a real woman and work hard and betaprovide for men to be worthy of love. And are shamed for wearing slutty clothes, told they can't wear makeup. For sexual pleasure they watch yaoi or give good money to see male thots strip for them online. In this alternate timeline, unsuccessful and socially awkward females live in the basement, bullying people online to cope for the 99th rejection they've experienced this year. Their inbox is usually empty, getting even one reply causes fear and stress because they have no idea what to do next.
Calm yourself, these are male LARPers and female incels' looksmatches who on the basis of existing are entitled to orbiters and Chad's commitment, which only kind Stacy with decent homemaking skills can secure. AWALT.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 10th, 2019, 3:59 pm

Most single women just have ridiculously high standards.

My sister, who is in medical school, has been single for years (now 27.) The last guy she hit on was a good looking guy who was studying to become a Neurosurgeon. Obviously(being chubby and below average in appearance), she got rejected and now she gave up. She said she does not want to use dating apps because she only wants to date another doctor. I don't really care what she does, but it goes to show that the vast majority of single women just have ridiculously high standards and like 3% of them are so obese that they can't get anyone. 2% of them are ass ugly that even men don't want them. 95% have crazy high standards which is why they are single. She also rejected a guy(another medical school student mind you) because he was black.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 10th, 2019, 4:12 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
Most femcels are well-educated women with very high standards.
AGCook
Newcomer

Post by AGCook » February 10th, 2019, 5:40 pm

Most femcel subreddits closed because they got to many offers for sex and relationships

Utter nonsense that this ѕhit is considered real by the media
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 10th, 2019, 6:49 pm

AGCook wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Most femcel subreddits closed because they got to many offers for sex and relationships

femcels are mostly just below-average looking, highly-educated(post. grad and above) women who believe they are entitled to very attractive, well- educated men who earn well into the 6-figures. Anything less is too low for them. I would say that only a tiny,tiny percentage of them are genuinely so ugly that not even men will want to go with them.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 11th, 2019, 4:03 pm

tremor wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 8:23 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
Calm yourself, these are male LARPers and female incels' looksmatches who on the basis of existing are entitled to orbiters and Chad's commitment, which only kind Stacy with decent homemaking skills can secure. AWALT.
so your saying the posters on femcels are really just males (maybe males of the illuminati) trying to keep other males down?

AGCook wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 5:40 pm

Tbh I've never heard femcel taken seriously by the news. The news does demonize male incels but at least tends to take us seriously at least.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 11th, 2019, 8:34 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 4:03 pm
so your saying the posters on femcels are really just males (maybe males of the illuminati) trying to keep other males down?
I admit there may be actual females, but I'm under the impression that many of the posters are LARPing male incels who believe in female hivemind, their entitlement to Chad's commitment and that no female can actually be incel.
They never argue there and always agree with each other, even we here in our alleged "echo chamber" have varying points of view; they actually post about hating sub-Chad and waiting for Chad to commit; they openly state maybe even in the sub's rules I don't bother checking that all females could hook up to get laid but it doesn't count. It actually gives off that hivemind vibe, and coincidentally all male incels' stereotypes about """"""""femcels""""""""" hold. Too flawless to be true. Also it's hilarious how literally all of them are feminiѕts.

Tbh idk who's behind the sub. Maybe even it's the same people running it, braincels and cuckqueers. Not sure how it would be profitable though, maybe they do it simply to get carma. Imagine being this pathetic.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 6:21 am

tremor wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 8:34 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 4:03 pm
I admit there may be actual females, but I'm under the impression that many of the posters are LARPing male incels who believe in female hivemind, their entitlement to Chad's commitment and that no female can actually be incel.
They never argue there and always agree with each other, even we here in our alleged "echo chamber" have varying points of view; they actually post about hating sub-Chad and waiting for Chad to commit; they openly state maybe even in the sub's rules I don't bother checking that all females could hook up to get laid but it doesn't count. It actually gives off that hivemind vibe, and coincidentally all male incels' stereotypes about """"""""femcels""""""""" hold. Too flawless to be true. Also it's hilarious how literally all of them are feminiѕts.

Tbh idk who's behind the sub. Maybe even it's the same people running it, braincels and cuckqueers. Not sure how it would be profitable though, maybe they do it simply to get carma. Imagine being this pathetic.
I think making lonely males lives even worse would only pile up bad karma for them. What do they hope to accomplish with their kind of posting?