making it out of incel

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

making it out of incel

Post by lordoftheincels » February 9th, 2019, 6:23 pm

Sometimes I wake up in the morning, incel as always. Horny as always thinking about my type of girl. Some people are a legs man and just simply cannot get enough of hot sexy legs. Personally what gets me going are those Victorian types of girls, with Victorian legs. And just something so feminine and innocent about their demeanor which turns me on.

Yet I can't have any of it. Nothing but torment each and every morning. This world is cruel and evil. Nowadays there is a new type of girl, asexuals, lets say I find a girl I click with, nope, can't have her, probably just tell me she's asexual, utterly cucked with infinite cucking, feels like I'm a slave forced to never have fun, like some kind of Blade Runner 2049 dystopia.

My dick and balls need love. Let's say it's real life, see a girl with those sexy victorian legs who's my type. But let's be honest, what hobbies does the average girl have? The average american girl has only 2 hobbies: Work and cuddling with chad. I've talked to them before. Most of them have only 2 hobbies: 3 jobs and cuddle time with chad. So what real connection or friendship can I have with many of these girls. The only real truth is objectivifaction, womanization and lust. That's the solid truth. Yet not allowed due to feminism. Feminism says I must find a real friendship and date for 30 days first. How can I date girls who 99% of them are already taken by chad? feminiѕts tell me I need to date single women. Yet single women obviously have very high standards so it probably be even harder for me to get laid with a single girl than a girl who's taken.

Lets say I find a girl I click with same personality as me and is single. Chances are she'll either be asexual or just "not into me" meaning waiting for mr. chad. Feminism keeping me down by saying I can't lust and must only fuck women that have the same personality as me. Because lets say I flirt with 100 women. If society doesn't shame me for lust, I'll probably get rejected 99 times but a 1 percent chance a woman will be into me. But with feminism, if I flirt 100 times, there's a 0 percent chance, because the women will be shaming me for lust and demanding I respect their 2 hobbies, which is is sex and work, maybe 3 hobbies, ipod.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: making it out of incel

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Fun fact: "single woman" is the feminiѕt for "a woman riding the cock carousel" . Of course, with Chad's name on it.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 9th, 2019, 6:43 pm

Right. Its like the genders are reversed. Modern women only care about work and having sex with hot people, and don't care about personality. And are proud female bachelors in their female bachelor club.

Oh that and Candy Crush. So deep man, rezpekt.

I'm not even a mysogynist...in my ideal world female gamers wouldn't be bimbos but deep intellectuals. I wish women were deep intellectuals, I'm actually the opposite of a sexist. But the stats say most women prefer candy crush over other games. Meaning we are living in an actual dystopia.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 11th, 2019, 2:02 am

Most men will never go out with those "hot Victorian chicks with nice legs" you are talking about. Most men's girlfriends and wives are overweight and/or ugly.

The problem is not that we don't get "hot girls with nice legs,"(that only like 20% of men get at most) its that we get virtually no one.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 11th, 2019, 4:29 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 2:02 am
Most men will never go out with those "hot Victorian chicks with nice legs" you are talking about. Most men's girlfriends and wives are overweight and/or ugly.

The problem is not that we don't get "hot girls with nice legs,"(that only like 20% of men get at most) its that we get virtually no one.
Im incel and never get love. If I got love then I wouldnt be as ragey or obsess about Victorian legs.

All these years of incel I think I deserve some kind of compensation. All these years of pain and suffering and so I should not just have to settle down with a fat chick, for all these years of pain I deserve something more.

This is not entitlement because I would honestly settle down with a fat chick, but all they do is mind games and act hard to get so I don't even bother.